A day that had to come, a life that had to end.

DeletedUser

Sorry wrong forum account. (Warjedi is the new Knight Alexander).

Why did Omega/Nuke finally join [DT]? I thought the general consensus was that everyone goes down with the ship.

DeletedUser

I guess some of you guys wanted to carry on playing the game. Nuke/INCOM were just gonna keep getting nobled out and more players quiting. So i think talks started. [DT] liked the idea for obvious reasons, able to concentrate on other wars and free up troops to concentrate on certain areas and we knew you guys were good players and it would be a shame to have you's quit when you could play with us :)

I think when [DT] went to war with F.D, INCOM/NUKE knew that they had an opportunaity to gain peace with [DT] knowing we would want to concentrate on F.D more so than a lacklustre INCOM/NUKE. It makes sense for both sides and well, we both won.

DeletedUser

So you lost, but get a second chance :)

Would you rather not have some of the best defenders this world has had to offer in your tribe?? Hell, I've seen reports of Phadria sniping trains with barely 0.001 between each noble.. Plus, holding off [DT] for so long and only folding due to the admins hating world 8. They'd still be going strong if not. I'm glad it means we can use more troops against our other enemies. Like DR-K and R.W.C.

DeletedUser

Hehe, well respect to Nuke off course, they were a good tribe, good players, no doubt about that.

What was up with the admins? I missed that part :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser45297

kudos to my former NUKE mates. You all did a great job against the war with DT. Sorry I couldnt finish it with you. Best of luck in your future ventures with DT.:D