A Eulogy to ATEN

DeletedUser7464

The way I see it now, everyone has had their turn of fighting two enemies. So it is fair in my eyes. We had to do it when HOT turned, TW/LWS has had to endure it, why not REB? Completes the circle don't you think?

Yeah, it completes the circle. Right, there we go, that explains all the backstabbing, now we can all go home happy! LOL.

Seriously guys come on, are you even trying to justify the situation? If so...FAIL. If not, np, lets all get back to it and fight it out knowing one side had to commit one of the worst betrayals possible in this game to succeed.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Yeah, it completes the circle. Right, there we go, that explains all the backstabbing, now we can all go home happy! LOL.

Seriously guys come on, are you even trying to justify the situation? If so...FAIL. If not, np, lets all get back to it and fight it out knowing one side had to commit one of the worst betrayals possible in this game to succeed.

Yeah well the ex-HOT guys you got in your tribe oughta be able to tell you all about that, oughtn't they?

nort

we have no reason to justify. WHY you say? because NORT says so! that should be enough for you. i say we can attack reb and so we can, and later if we all decide we get bored with that maybe we will try to fight our way out of wet paper bags. I am sure sore of the slackers, as found in all clans, probably couldnt even accomplish that. BUT we will try! I think you shall just have to get past this "you need to justify this" thing and move on to the fighting :) speak not with your mouth but with your axes! why must our leadership justify our choices to your leadership? Last i checked REB was not our babysitter? but if you are, could you run to the store and pick me up some beer for my baby bottle? also i like to be tucked in at night and please please PLEASE read me bedtime stories too!

DeletedUser7464

Jirki they have gone a fair way to making up for that I think over the past year or so. I don't think Aten sees that as an issue as they seemed more than happy for ex-HOT to fight alongside them up until recently. And LWS can keep their forked tongue behind their teeth on the matter also. TW went against their alliance with Aten at the beginning of the war.

And nort...I already said I'm not fussed about justification. I am happy playing the game knowing Aten can't or won't attempt to justify it. Some of the posts though confuse me, as they seem to be attempts at justification. All are pathetic.

Once again...if you have to abandon all honour and morals to succeed, then I'm glad I'm on the other side!

DeletedUser

Im coming for you marlowdude! might not be today, might not be tommorrow, might be a year from now before i can but i am coming for you! i want your secret hoard of aged beer!

But nort? Why would you even think of doing something so inhuman to me?

My heart is broken, what did i ever do to you? :( </3

deomonkid18

I try to "justify" nothing. I simply told it the way I see it. I just take villages I don't make decisions. To me it's a game so who cares who did this or who said what? At the end of the day, I'll be going out with my friends for a few beers and enjoying life rather then brooding over some silly argument that is happening in a game.

It is supposed to be and meant to be for fun, so why take this stuff so serious? It's just a twist in the story, either way, regardless of who is fighting who. The ending to this is the same, World 2 ends, many of us go our separate ways and enjoy life. For me I won't worry who is saying what about anyone, i'll just take villages grow, have some fun and a few good laughs with friends and wait for the Countdown so I can put more hours back into my day.

DeletedUser

You can't drink beer you are just a little kid, your name says so!

DeletedUser7464

vaia's posts were more of the ones that came to mind deomon. And don't mistake me for some lowlife who sits here all day :p honestly I'm not, lol. But thats not the point anyway.

I'm genuinely not fussed. But I'm sure people do care about this game to a high degree, in all tribes.

DeletedUser

now pizz. I have always liked you. But the fastest way to insult me is by not giving credit where it is due. You say you were doing most of the heavy lifting? uhmm yeah because i was in a position it was taking me 6-7 days for my troops to get anywhere. at that point its launch and check back ina week. a guy gets bored with that. then if they dodge, its another week for them to come back. so two weeks time frame just for one offense... BUT i did save issaga butt. I sat him, i organized support for him, and I inspired him by showing him he wasnt as bad off as he thought and took a good 2 dozen villages from the enemies around him all while facing continous attacks.

I was just about to say not all of ATEN were slackers either. Nort here, is a true badass warrior. I take off my hat for you, sir.

Mysticjelly2

Dry your eyes Cameron. Simple matter of fact, it's not long since many people were saying this world needed a shake down, people were getting bored, even this forum died down. Now look at it. Enjoy the excitement.

DeletedUser

Dry your eyes Cameron. Simple matter of fact, it's not long since many people were saying this world needed a shake down, people were getting bored, even this forum died down. Now look at it. Enjoy the excitement.

Maybe we should do EG|REB, that way we are all a family tribe and the world is over! Woooooooooo!!!!

DeletedUser910

The way I see it now, everyone has had their turn of fighting two enemies. So it is fair in my eyes. We had to do it when HOT turned, TW/LWS has had to endure it, why not REB? Completes the circle don't you think?

We were actually fighting 4 tribes if you include Eleaud and DBT.

I for one did not want to go to war with ATEN while HOT was fighting them. HOT declared the war and as allies we were support them. I wanted to see how things ended between these tribes. Plus we had just finished battling ESL. I had no say however, as I was no longer a Duke or Baron. I don't abandon my tribe when war is declared. So the fight raged on.

Mysticjelly2

Wow Vaia. You think you guys were the ones doing the heavy lifting? Or were you commenting about the turning down? I didn't forget anything. Did it ever occur to you that possibly we have the majority of our support supporting ourselves?

Mystic: I have always have a sense of self importance. This should not amaze you. And no, I didn't forget. I was there when it happened. Or do you forget that I was part of ATEN for the majority of my TW career? Stats are stats my friend. If we are taking more caps, defending against more attacks, then we are doing more.

I agree, stuff was said that shouldn't have been. I never condoned that.

No i did not forget but the point is you're not Aten now nor have you been for some time. I used to be RUM, had they still been around I wouldn't be claiming that some respect should be given to be through that. True enough stats don't lie but having a handicap tends to hinder it anyway. Distance is the handicap, it does slow the development of any tribe/player. either way, it's no longer important.

Pizz

I don't claim any respect from ATEN. Over the past two days I have been shown exactly how much respect the tribe has for me. I agree as well, it isn't important.

DeletedUser7464

How many times must I say...I'm honestly not bothered about the whole situation. If anything I'm glad this is how it worked out...I like a good PnP :).

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
How many times must I say...I'm honestly not bothered about the whole situation. If anything I'm glad this is how it worked out...I like a good PnP :).

PnP and PnP... I'd just call it "activity" >.>

DeletedUser

Hey Jirki haven't spoke to you in a while, how have you been?

DeletedUser910

Same could be said of HOT too.