A Ginger kid steps into the limelight...

thehorror

Oh, and care to find me where Chess officially announced they were the best tribe? The tribal rankings speak for theirselves. We were ex-top rank and currently sitting as second whilst we fight two dominant continent tribes. As well as Ginger, out in K46. We aren't allies with R.L - period.

you said they were your allies too even it out. So yes they are your allies

quicksilver99

He was also unbanned before our trains hit - so for all we know he did snipe for them etc.

He didn't snipe for anyone else last night. We're not risking him being out of action again. :icon_wink:

Shlomzi

No, you don't have 4. Harsh was dismissed because he failed to reply to a roll check, despite been mailed to go visit the forum after initially failing to respond. Both my council and I were aware of this so let's not lie, yet again :icon_rolleyes:. I wasn't online when the train landed as I wasn't online, as well as sitting ending the sitting and setting me again without telling me, so yet again, you're wrong. Oh, and let's not play petty games, you know very well you was implying it was a noble train. That or you was trying to manipulate the publics opinion....yet again.

Oh, and care to find me where Chess officially announced they were the best tribe? The tribal rankings speak for theirselves. We were ex-top rank and currently sitting as second whilst we fight two dominant continent tribes. As well as Ginger, out in K46. We aren't allies with R.L - period.

Oh, I like the way how you missed out several points in my previous point. For that reason, I'll be adding you to my ignore list as you're evidently nitpicking my posts by answering what you can, again, trying to manipulate the publics opinion.

The fact is that Ginger are doing most of the speaking and did the initial declaration. Yet, Ginger have failed to noble a village of Chess. They've tried, and failed.

*Adds to ignore list*

P.S. Action --> Re-action. Wait for our counter. Remember, you declared, not us. :icon_rolleyes:

Poor Sasuke. Can't come up with any facts so like a fool you just say "I'm right, you're wrong. Why? Because I said so!1!"

Now, you have said countless times that you are always "two steps ahead of me". Now, look at the time the targets were mailed out: (Here's one of the mails)

-Hobgoblin- on 23.06. at 20:11
Hey DenisCooper,

Your target is as follows:

[village]603|455[/village]

Your land time is: Thursday 2nd July 04:45 ST.

Please use Attack Planner to get your launch time. Please then copy and paste what it says to me so I can confirm.

Please remember:

1) Your land time is Thursday 2nd July 04:45 ST.
2) Send a nuke in front of your noble train. If you have any catapults, aim them at the rally point.
3) Send a nuke to accompany your first noble in the noble train.

Any questions or problems, let me know.
-Hob

Look at when harsh8 was dismissed:

Chess None 24th June 2009 - 04:00:01 41,858

...a whole eight hours later. Now, as you claim - you are apparently alwats (as in every single time) ahead of me. Therefore, you would have known and we can therefore say you dismissed him for statistics. It works both ways, Sasuke.

...Oh, and you'd know all about lying, wouldn't you, Kebabe? (Kebabe reference put in there as a hint) :icon_wink:

Now, you boasted about how easy it would be to split that 31 second train and how poor pRo was by sending it. Then, you lost the village. That's all that matters. You failed to split it. :icon_rolleyes:

By the way - he didn't end the sitting. He didn't reset you without telling you. You've yet to post any proof of why I am "wrong" (if I am even so.)

Now, you claimed the only reason Ginger want to include R.L. is because it boosts our statistics. Well remember this - you were the ones that allied them, and now the only reason you dropped it is because they are getting beat so bad and making you look bad.

Please point out what I missed. I've answered every point you've ever made. But, of course, you - yet again - shy away from a debate because you know you cannot possible win. By the way Sas - Propaganda is the use of media to influence to opinions of the public to agree with you. Therefore, yes, we are both trying to manipulate (as in alter) their opinions to agree with us. I thought "the best 16 year old leader on TW" would know that, surely? :icon_neutral:

I have been waiting for your counter for 2 weeks now, since you discovered that we were going to declare on you. :icon_rolleyes:

...Please don't tell me that this is going to be like Evil from W36 where they kept saying "Wait for our counter, it'll be legendary" and so on when it never came?

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"This message is hidden because Shlomzi is on your ignore list."

Looks ever so better now. Atleast I can debate the war with people from pRo/SCUM who have actually taken villages of Chess and aren't just all talk after 2 weeks of preparing (Oh, and a bunch of failed trains) :lol:

DeletedUser

Sasuke, may I say, your getting as bad as Remy was (who I have nothing against) at shying away from a debate. It's quite ignorant to ignore someones posts, and from the look of it, in your debate, your losing.

DeletedUser

Sasuke, may I say, your getting as bad as Remy was (who I have nothing against) at shying away from a debate. It's quite ignorant to ignore someones posts, and from the look of it, in your debate, your losing.

I see. So Shlomzi adding another player onto his ignore list isn't shying away from the debate either? Especially when that player was countering each of his posts, paragraph for paragraph. The matter of the fact is, Shlomzi writes and writes, using out of context statistics.

Ginger declares on Chess after 1 week of preparations.

One week passes, Ginger ennoblements against Chess = 0.

One week passes, pRo/SCUM ennoblements against Chess = 20+

Funnily enough, Shlomzi's still the only one speaking/arguing trying to put Ginger in the picture by adding R.L. to the statistics. Until Ginger actually noble some villages of us rather than giving it all the talk on the public forums, taking SCUM's and pRo's efforts and adding it to their failed ones in an attempt to manipulate the publics opinion on them, I wont reply.

Action --> Re-action.

DeletedUser

i hate it when tribes pull that stuff. -- dismissing players right before they are going to be attacked/nobled.
it's dirty, cheap, and messes up the war stats. only a cowardly leader dismisses players like that, rather than stacking the villa. i guess your members know what they can expect if they are about to be attacked...

AND WOW. you ignored the message!?!? having no response and ignoring the post just means you've lost. that schlomzi was right on the target.
(btw, nice job schlomzi. as soon as i read your first mention of harsh8, i looked it up on twstats)

hey you want to know what sasuke? your members have nobled 14 villages in the past 2 days (june 1st and 2nd). but only 4 of nobles were from enemies (2 nerd, 1 pro, 1 scum).
note: none of them were ginger ;)

SASUKE. you keep on saying that pro and scum are nobling more chess than ginger. but you guess what? most of us don't care. ginger is fighting R.L. and doing quite well, if i may say so.
and anytime you say that ginger isn't doing too well in the war, neither are you.

as for ginger, right now it seems as though their war stats against you would be higher. if you didn't kick their target.

Shlomzi

...Sasuke, the reason I blocked 308404 was because he accused me of multi-accounting again (when I am innocent, as shown by the fact I'm not banned), because he claimed I reported my own member and got him banned (also proven to be false), because he claimed I'm a cheater (also false, as I'm not banned) and so on.

It wasn't because I couldn't beat him in an argument. That's laughable.

DeletedUser

i hate it when tribes pull that stuff. -- dismissing players right before they are going to be attacked/nobled.
it's dirty, cheap, and messes up the war stats. only a cowardly leader dismisses players like that, rather than stacking the villa. i guess your members know what they can expect if they are about to be attacked...

Oh you mean stuff like this?

Tribalwars Player Profile: flipno06 (tribe changes)

GingerNone28th June 2009 - 04:00:0256,281

and then:

red.png
Vault009 (757|317) K377,468flipno06 BrothaLynch [R.L.]01st July 2009 - 04:56:24
red.png
The Spider Demons Web (768|300) K378,265flipno06 juanune [R.L.]30th June 2009 - 17:39:56
red.png
The Vampires Covern. (760|315) K379,821flipno06 caliope4 [R.L.]30th June 2009 - 14:40:38
red.png
Guardian10 (763|323) K376,327flipno06 raijin86 [R.L.]30th June 2009 - 09:32:33
red.png
[R] 005 (780|307) K378,911flipno06 timbot60 [R.L.]28th June 2009 - 19:30:22

http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2484647

That's called cooking the statistics, Ginger style. ;)

Shlomzi

Oh you mean stuff like this?

Tribalwars Player Profile: flipno06 (tribe changes)

and then:

red.png
Vault009 (757|317) K377,468flipno06 BrothaLynch [R.L.]01st July 2009 - 04:56:24
red.png
The Spider Demons Web (768|300) K378,265flipno06 juanune [R.L.]30th June 2009 - 17:39:56
red.png
The Vampires Covern. (760|315) K379,821flipno06 caliope4 [R.L.]30th June 2009 - 14:40:38
red.png
Guardian10 (763|323) K376,327flipno06 raijin86 [R.L.]30th June 2009 - 09:32:33
red.png
[R] 005 (780|307) K378,911flipno06 timbot60 [R.L.]28th June 2009 - 19:30:22

http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2484647

That's called cooking the statistics, Ginger style. ;)

Add him to the statistics for all I care. He was banned and we dismissed him because of that. All my members are treated the same - something you guys in R.L. don't know how to do :icon_rolleyes:

He was also extremely far from us but if he wasn't banned we would have a) Stacked him and b) Sniped all your trains because they are quite pathetic. But we couldn't. But meh, add him to the statistics if it makes you feel any better. I know for a fact it doesn't make you look any better though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Add him to the statistics for all I care. He was banned and we dismissed him because of that. All my members are treated the same - something you guys in R.L. don't know how to do :icon_rolleyes:

He was also extremely far from us but if he wasn't banned we would have a) Stacked him and b) Sniped all your trains because they are quite pathetic. But we couldn't. But meh, add him to the statistics.

excuses, excuses. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

flipno lost 1 village before flatlining for about 24 hrs...finishing by cascading down a hill.
may i ask why he was banned?
because it seems as if he was banned right after the first attack.

i know it's not pretty, but tribe changes of flipno: (espionage?)
Old tribe__|New tribe___|Date/Time__|Points
R.L.__|Ginger__|_26th June 2009 - 22:00:02___54,281
Ginger|None___|_28th June 2009 - 04:00:02___56,281

Shlomzi

flipno lost 1 village before flatlining for about 24 hrs...finishing by cascading down a hill.
may i ask why he was banned?
because it seems as if he was banned right after the first attack.

i know it's not pretty, but tribe changes of flipno: (espionage?)
Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePoints
R.L.Ginger26th June 2009 - 22:00:0254,281

As I said, if you want the reason - mail me. I can tell you what the reason was there - I can't here. However, it was nothing like multi accounting or abuse of account sit like R.L. have claimed.

Oh, and attacks were launched the moment he joined us. He was then banned and therefore every village was cleared as the attacks hit (as they were sent BEFORE he was banned).

DeletedUser

mk. it doesn't really matter what he got banned for, just that he got banned.

really, i can't even blame ginger for kicking him. i wouldn't even taken him in the first place though, considering 'once a spy always a spy'

DeletedUser

can i see the stats on how bad chess has done since the begging of these war?

DeletedUser

Sasuke, dont assume people aren't calling Chess on their BS because they agree with you. They simply have stopped caring about what you have to say. You have been proven to be a shady leader of a shady tribe with shady tactics with extremely feeble results.

You started taking .:I:. out of the war stats in the Chess/Gentle/.:I:. vs NERD war when it began to make your coalition look bad. Now you're doing it with RL.. its the same tired trick wrapped in a new bow.

You also put me on ignore in-game when I was destroying you and calling you out on your BS, which has since been proven with screenshots of you admitting there was a Cease and a NAP.

You keep calling Ginger out on their lack of noblements, yet you haven't nobled them. And you can't claim its that you were on the defensive, as you on more than one occasion tried to use your own stats against NERD and the lack of noblements by NERD against Chess as an argument, completely ignoring we were nobeling .:I:.

You can't have it both ways sasuke, and the rest of TW is hip to your BS by now. Either you start throwing some respect around to your enemies, or you start acknowleding your own deficiencies.. as whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Faetzy

Either you start throwing some respect around to your enemies, or you start acknowleding your own deficiencies.. as whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Agreed, when in war you should have some respect for erm... the majority of your enemies, of cource they always is exceptions with the odd prick amoungst your enemies, who will be cocky and spam your inbox all the time :icon_wink: but really, all your current arguements between all tribes involved in this war should be settled in game on the battle field, and let the stats do the talking :icon_cool:

I'm personally routing Ginger and Co, however if Shlomzi doesn't post the survey results some time soon, i'll route for Chess :lol:
Also i hope nerd loses 4000points soon, then my tribe can overtake them :icon_rolleyes: and yes were rank whores at ~D~