A GLOWing Mistake?

DeletedUser55895

He obviously wouldnt be commenting if his support was dead...

DeletedUser

He obviously wouldnt be commenting if his support was dead...

You can't tell because the statement comes with no tone. My impression was that he was using a jokial tone. This means it is highly likely that some of his support is already dead (seeing as over half the villages are clear)--at least if he sent it in packets.

DeletedUser55895

Well that would be silly of him to spread out his defense so it would be easier kill... especially when the guy is already under attack.

DeletedUser

Well that would be silly of him to spread out his defense so it would be easier kill... especially when the guy is already under attack.

Interesting thought. Generally, "packets" of support are actually a better way to support a player when many members of a tribe are supporting them. Each person could chose to support a different village, or each person could choose to send a fraction of support to several villages.

The packet system means that the loss is evenly distributed among supporting villages and therefore much easier to rebuild and resend.

Maybe I just incorrectly assumed that was the tactic GloW was using--as it's the smart way to do things.

DeletedUser55895

Packets can be usefull early on, but when a guy is being nuked to the ground, i would truly hope people wouldnt distribute defense in smaller numbers across the villages. best to pick a village, get it covered, and progress from there

DeletedUser103537

I have to admit this is some bad publicity for GloW.

Side 1:
Players: changos
Side 2:
Tribes: ~P~

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 10
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,140
Side 2: 64,983
Difference: 43,843

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108814

I'm curious as to why only changos is being hit and not Dude0000579 aswell. Seeing as hes in their core to, and has taken a village off them.

DeletedUser103537

not sure could be Dude is a spy for P. It is odd cause they really hit changos a ton.

Jobetopia

I have to admit this is some bad publicity for GloW.

Side 1:
Players: changos
Side 2:
Tribes: ~P~

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 10
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,140
Side 2: 64,983
Difference: 43,843

chart

Not really, not a GLOW supporter or anything but I would guess that The Dude made sure he had support in place before he switched Tribes, so that when he did leave ~P~ he was stacked to the gunnels with GLOW support. Chandos probablly did not do this and is too far away to get effective support from anyone but The Dude so is forced to rely on his own troops for defence, which against a whole tribe wont last long.

On top of that I doubt The Dude has much in the way of his own defence troops to send him, If I was in The Dudes place (a beach head in the middle of Enemy territory) and stacked with other peoples defence then I would be building Nukes akimbo in my villa's and waiting for the general GLOW attack to start, then close range nobling ahoy.

Net result, Changos gets eaten (and about the only thing GLOW could be guilty of here is bad planning for not prestacking before the tribe change) - but in fairness ~P~ have done nothing about The Dude so he probablly felt he was safe, and the Dude continues to be ignored and build his armies in the heart of enemy territory unopposed.

So:

[Spoil]
poster,375x360,ffffff.u1.jpg
[/Spoil]

And Changos:

[spoil]
changos2.jpg
[/spoil]

Thats how I see it anyway :)

Soberknight

Good assessment Imho.

The dude is keeping low profile at the moment, but when someone starts peeing on his rug i guess all hell will break loose.

DeletedUser103537

Oh and the spy comment was me joking if ~P~ were that smart to get a spy in GloW I say they were awesome but I highly doubt they have done that. I think it mainly cause chandos attack ~P~ and they thought him a threat check his odd and you think he was stacked so don't know if it was him not being prestacked more the fact he attacked.

DeletedUser103870

Haha its fun people are happy while 5 mill family tribe is attacking 70k players and still didn't eat him .

IMO Changos did awesome , while he we was surrended by at least 40 players of ~P~ family . IMO it aint a victory for P , not at all .

Ali-

DeletedUser

More of a stalemate I'd agree, ~P~ have simply lost time and troops gaining villages they would still have had, had they not hugged the remainder of DoA when their tribe broke down. And given us an OD boost :)

DeletedUser110464

More of a stalemate I'd agree, ~P~ have simply lost time and troops gaining villages they would still have had, had they not hugged the remainder of DoA when their tribe broke down. And given us an OD boost :)

While od is a fun stat to get up it doesn't really help you win worlds. Look at jirki on w2. He got to and held rank 1 for a long time while having a low od. It doesn't make him bad, it just simply means he has a low od. Just trying to point out that it really didn't make a difference for glow. They lost a few def troops, and that's about it.

DeletedUser

That was the same point I was making. And packet supports mean that the D that was sent over is easily replaceable!

DeletedUser

That was the same point I was making. And packet supports mean that the D that was sent over is easily replaceable!

So are nukes granted no as easy but not hard to build either. those players needed the training etc as let me remind you many of the attackers were the doa players that jumped on.

DeletedUser103938

Haha its fun people are happy while 5 mill family tribe is attacking 70k players and still didn't eat him .

IMO Changos did awesome , while he we was surrended by at least 40 players of ~P~ family . IMO it aint a victory for P , not at all .

Ali-

I agree. He did rly good there, its rly hard to defend your when you are surrounded by that many players, i know that, im in same situation with arote account. I hope he will defend him self :)

DeletedUser103870

I agree. He did rly good there, its rly hard to defend your when you are surrounded by that many players, i know that, im in same situation with arote account. I hope he will defend him self :)

I hope you guys can beat them , i know you guys can :)