A GLOWing Mistake?

ashoka1

Well skill wise fredy can

But an account surrounded by 10-15 players without tribal support can only last some time.rank 1 od will be thiers but for them to sustain long term they will need some magic.

DeletedUser103938

Tnx guys, i will do my best :) Yea its almost impossible to defend if u are almost on ur own. Yea we need magic xD Ali send us few full defs, it will take just around 50 hrs to get here :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110346

Tnx guys, i will do my best :) Yea its almost impossible to defend if u are almost on ur own. Yea we need magic xD Ali send us few full defs, it will take just around 50 hrs to get here :p

You just see 30 players sending you support then. :)

DeletedUser

So are nukes granted no as easy but not hard to build either. those players needed the training etc as let me remind you many of the attackers were the doa players that jumped on.

Not convinced, the damage I saw was done by Husker and Snaperay with a handful of others. Then again I only sat the account for a few hours.

DeletedUser

Not convinced, the damage I saw was done by Husker and Snaperay with a handful of others. Then again I only sat the account for a few hours.

The handful of others were mainly the new DoA. Changos is now down to 6 villas fyi.

DeletedUser103870

The handful of others were mainly the new DoA. Changos is now down to 6 villas fyi.

Well done , you did a great job ! i think it took 1 week for you to get 7 vills of changos ?
im really impressed .

DeletedUser94059

oh how i have missed joe. lol how are things in ~P~? im impressed as well never seen 2 tribes take 7 or so vills in a week off a player.. my hat goes off to you

ryan

DeletedUser103537

Honestly I don't think that is the impressive part the part about how this kind of stops GloW from recruiting further cause they really can't recruit off them. A person in ~P~ would just have his account taken out. I hate to be that person. So honestly I wouldn't want to join if I was in ~P~. So that is where I am getting at on this.

DeletedUser

oh how i have missed joe. lol how are things in ~P~? im impressed as well never seen 2 tribes take 7 or so vills in a week off a player.. my hat goes off to you

ryan

~P~ is fantastic! yeah we did bad with changos and dude but its no biggy. We have learned for the most part whos is loyal to the tribe which is kinda hard when your a family.

Players that leave wont last as long as changos and dude are doing anymore. Just ask yosin12 still with in 24hr he is being bashed to the ground. I'll take the credit for having him taken down as I was handling the entire situation.

As for recruited evil not gonna continue to go well for glow :( you see people have gotten the message etc lesbe tried recruiting a few people (to then go on and denie it) and it didn't end well. Tribe is running great I contribute to its success when I can.

Just to spark up this thread a bit should I post the very scary mail one of glow's members sent to mine? Had me shaking in my boots.

DeletedUser103537

Joe please show that mail I would love to see the scary mails.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is scary...Don't underestimate Fifth element.....If you wanna kill him his account you gotta have a pretty big mouth... :)

ashoka1

Really maker

Didnt they quit w60 due to me

What you say Ali :)

On a serious note I dont think p has it in them to face Ali & stu ..

Even if we dont count ryan

DeletedUser103870

Haha maker :D , im now used to PnPs (chuckle)

Thanks Ash , im sure whole world cant beat either you when time comes :) . (better not notify whole world about a beast growing in corner) :D .

DeletedUser94059

we are just some friendly nubs who dont know how to play.. but i guess we will be "tested" at some time in this world lmao
and hi ash and maker.

Ryan

DeletedUser103938

noobs are talking with each other :D so i (noob) must tell u that u noobs are gonna be just fine :D
maker are u interested in playing w67? i have acc for you if u are :D

DeletedUser

Grapejelloon 27.03. at 21:51
Without provocation MasterRockGolem scouted then nobled a village I recently took from someone that had been attacking me. He is going to be rimmed for this and this is a heads up that it is nothing against ~P~ but one of your members decided to pick a fight with the wrong people.

not as scary as i remembered sorry :(