|A & H| V.S |Naked Apes Family|

MR.MR

I reached into his popcorn tub, but popcorn is not what my hand found...

ah well, no eye contact was made.

EDIT:
To stay on topic, this little bit made its way from bird to bird and flew into my glass door:

Attacker: Special Moment
Origin: {0001} Special Village (418|463) K44

Quantity: 0 0 5400 0 2200 0 216 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3339 0 1361 0 134 0 1

Defender: Taka Tuka
Destination: Special moment for the Apes (436|460) K44

Quantity: 4322 3645 775 393 489 91 0 17 0 300
Losses: 4322 3645 775 393 489 91 0 17 0 300

2k axe 900lc is still more than 80% of the accounts on the world, at least.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

True story, Special had the first general nuke on the world. Then again, when you farm over 800k resources in a day it becomes less of a pain to make one :D

DeletedUser

Someone who is good at making maps should make a Day 1 map. Would be interesting for reference.
I would but I could only make shitty maps that are direct copies from twstats.

DeletedUser115432

Seems as if you have beaten me^^
My own mistake tho...
I didn't think you would really def him that hard, should have sent all troops then...
For those who are wondering: I still have 3k Axes 2k lc
Anyway I am gonna quit this world and before you are starting to bash me for it there are several reasons:
1. I am alone in this Account since one of my acc partners is on vacation for another week and the other one ditched me without saying a single word 1 Week ago, meaning that I played alone for 1 Week and would have to do so for yet another. I know many people are playing alone but this is a top 3 Acc and it simply is way to much work for me alone to put into (time i don't have right now)
2. Tribal Wars isn't as fun for me as it used to be. Sounds like a lame ass excuse I know but yeah it isn't worth anymore to put all my time into it imo.
3. My goal was is (and maybe will?) always to be Rank 1. Whilst I could rebuild and get Rank 1 back it is, as previously mentioned too much time spent for too little gain.

Anyway it was at least a bit of fun and maybe it's for the best things turned out the way they did. Thanks for the nice time here to everyone I had contact with.
My account will probably be played by someone else idk about that yet for sure.
And since I am leaving anyway I might as well boast a bit :p

I was the first to plunder 1k and 10k Villages and I was the first to loot 1 million by far (Jun 14, 2014 08:03:00)
I had my full off way before anyone else (Jun 25)

Anyway thats it I guess for everyone else have a nice time and don't forget what this game is about: fun
Please forgive me any spelling errors english is not my first language

Special Moment aka Markus

DeletedUser

Sad to see a good player go, even if we were on opposite sides of this war.

Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do after W75.

TW2 perhaps?

I tip my hat to you, you are a scholar and a gentleman and there are not enough of us left. :)
[Spoil]
A_Tip_of_the_Hat_by_jollyjack.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser115432

I quit mostly because I don't have time for it and you ask me to play TW2? :icon_surprised:
I'm done with those kind of games until I really have more than enough time for it^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You got guts special, i have to say that :)

Well played and good luck in RL

MR.MR

3k axe 2k LC is a bigger nuke than 99% of the accounts on w75... not to mention a full train of coins and 3 villages... someone could have a field day with that account...

Congratulations to A/H family for making the top player in the enemy tribe quit on day one of the battle...

DeletedUser

Special, set me sitter, I'll be sure to have fun with the account ! ^.^mwhahaha

Goodluck with rl mate :)

DeletedUser111875

3k axe 2k LC is a bigger nuke than 99% of the accounts on w75... not to mention a full train of coins and 3 villages... someone could have a field day with that account...

Congratulations to A/H family for making the top player in the enemy tribe quit on day one of the battle...

sorry to dissapoint the player may have quit but there could always be an replacement aka account sitter. <3

DeletedUser99164

Special Moment has quit!! Has left the building!! Sadly Departed!!

Before you quit lets talk...I have a proposition for you....mail me in game

cheers

DeletedUser64969

Big mean Immunesoul calling me a weirdo. Wonders what I can do?

were both weird together (insert big heart piccy)

and i was waiting for this to happen, how predictable, best account on the world disappearing due to a hiccup, can't blame him but still, you've got the best area on the world as well, if i had that area i'd have a field day :(

Last edited:

ValarMorghulis

I don't know about you lad, but I can dodge a 0,5 second backtime. so if I can do that, pretty sure Special Moment can do it lol. Also, it's not that easy, the guy is sneaky and I'm sure he's got some defence either as support or just magically appearing.

Lol, well if you are noobish enough to bt 0.5 sec you should be nobled.

Send 1-50 ms bt's and i can guarantee they won't dodge all of them. Works for me like a charm.

DeletedUser115432

About that area bullshit:
Its all about how you farm ;)
And my area isn't that much better than yours
Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
Plunder resources from other villages 10.000 times.
Total: 112.849

Last edited:

DeletedUser64969

About that area bullshit:
Its all about how you farm ;)
And my area isn't that much better than yours
Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
Plunder resources from other villages 10.000 times.
Total: 112.849

bullshit, you have one person in your 45x45 with 1million farmed the first time i looked yesterday, i had 2 of the top 10 world farmers in my area (in my 15x15), and several people over 1million farmed in my 45x45, most people in your area haven't even attempted farming about 3 people have 1k plunders, sooooo trade area's :p

Ps i am very jelly of your area.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115432

Oh there were people who farmed more than 1 Million
Not anymore tho ;)
You must be pretty upset if you looked up every person in my 45x45 :D
You want to know why no one has farm?
If every single barb gets looted every 20min there is not that much an average person can loot ;)
Those who did got bashed by me.
Thats all there is to it.
The only thing where luck was involved was the first 3 days and even there my closest barb was an hour away (but I had many of those i give you that)

DeletedUser

I'm not saying that this war is over or anything, but Special Moment was a pretty strong pillar of the tribe. It will be interesting to see what's going to happen next. I'm eager to have a look at Wemil's nuke and train.

Last edited by a moderator: