A joke! That's What this is...

DeletedUser

your tribe attacked me enough said..i told you to drop the flag you didnt..so your fault..and axes cant you guys fight your own battles already gonna have fresh and raxe jump in because now your scared...axes became a girly tribe indeed..you may win but how many is it gonna take you to do it..the whole world..lol losers! not even 4 hours into battle and your crying for help already..no respect what so ever!

Drop the flag ? I guess I will make you drop your head instead.

I cried for help ? You are right. Didnt you cried for help from me last time, after some time think 1 hour after Motive attacked you ? Wahhh ... You are indeed a crying wolf ...

AXES will torture you slowly and let you bleed slowly, that the show I wanted to see friend. If they didnt do it, I will do it.

You are not going to regain my respect but for now I guess most people in this world had seen the internally of you. Shame on you friend.

DeletedUser

Calling " born loser" you dont get respect. In real life, peoples who show agressivenes, call opponent "loser, ....,etc" just trying hide own weakness or psichological problems. So, go back to game.
You better help AXES to clear name and drop gifted accounts.

Like you like stealth, you dont get respect for me.

We have seen enough of you. I am bored reading your post. Case closed. Yawn

DeletedUser

check the stats i would like a volenteer to show my progress in the forums..now my question is this or should i say challenge..can axes rim me by them self..or will they begg for help...lol

Stealth 6 Xavierseah 0

Good work Stealth. Keep it up. I am waiting to see Stealth 600 Xavierseah 0

You need more ville from me, I can have another 100 barb in the next few hours to make it 700-0

DeletedUser84793

Like you like stealth, you dont get respect for me.

We have seen enough of you. I am bored reading your post. Case closed. Yawn

i enjoy your villages..their mine now..and their is nothing you can do about it..i can take your villages at will anytime i want...and im gonna take your little friends villages to...lol need a tissue mr axes? lol you never fought me before that was a lie...you and i never cross path until today...and to be honest Booza bragged about you...if this is what you got..booza must be lame as well...enjoy watching me take all your bases...and your friends to.

DeletedUser84793

Stealth 6 Xavierseah 0

Good work Stealth. Keep it up. I am waiting to see Stealth 600 Xavierseah 0

You need more ville from me, I can have another 100 barb in the next few hours to make it 700-0

more then that pal

DeletedUser

I don't care stealthy, even if you get a 50-0 lead, you'll still die eventually.

DeletedUser84793

I don't care stealthy, even if you get a 50-0 lead, you'll still die eventually.

yep..your right..no way out of it..but at least ill die fighting..and it would take you a massive army..i good with it..it will be a good death!

DeletedUser

i enjoy your villages..their mine now..and their is nothing you can do about it..i can take your villages at will anytime i want...and im gonna take your little friends villages to...lol need a tissue mr axes? lol you never fought me before that was a lie...you and i never cross path until today...and to be honest Booza bragged about you...if this is what you got..booza must be lame as well...enjoy watching me take all your bases...and your friends to.

Take it, take it. I have alot more. Feel free.

Yes, indeed, we didnt cross sword till today when someone sneak attack. Luckily I just drop off from my plane and surf the internet at the airport terminal. Wouldnt I expect pp like you to do this kind of things. But it ok. Part of the game.

At least I have seen the true colour of you. I will be home soon. Very soon. Enjoy TW

Booza brag about me ? Ya, i am a noob forever

nbdu

yesh.. i can see ya'll love sope operas :)) someone close this topic before stealthy posts his troop count please :p

DeletedUser

yep..your right..no way out of it..but at least ill die fighting..and it would take you a massive army..i good with it..it will be a good death!

Remember to stock up ur packets. Waste more noble on me. I love it.

good death ? I guess it will be painless.

DeletedUser84793

Take it, take it. I have alot more. Feel free.

Yes, indeed, we didnt cross sword till today when someone sneak attack. Luckily I just drop off from my plane and surf the internet at the airport terminal. Wouldnt I expect pp like you to do this kind of things. But it ok. Part of the game.

At least I have seen the true colour of you. I will be home soon. Very soon. Enjoy TW

Booza brag about me ? Ya, i am a noob forever

well man what the hell do you expect? im suppose to let you build up shop while your crew is attacking? come on man..yI did not want this no more then you do..but they left me no choice...this is only a game..don't worry...after i die you will never see me again..so thats your reward...if you aint gonna help me fight...then whats the use in trying to be your friend?...think about it man...like i said your choice...as far as me goes...i have to do what i got to do..i will not lay down and die silently...

DeletedUser

I would be dissapointed if you'd go down without a fight.

DeletedUser

It is very possible, if AXES use gifted accounts, otherwise probably will be tipical AXES move: merge.

Too bad even the gifted accounts are better than yours.

stop-whining.jpg

DeletedUser

Contrary to your belief and imagination, I see you whining here when the thread's cleary between Stealthy and AXES members. So you're just a mindless troll trying to claim a moment's spotlight by trying to make AXES look bad. Your riling up of us won't really bother any of the players. We shall finish this world and move onto W53.

DeletedUser

well man what the hell do you expect? im suppose to let you build up shop while your crew is attacking? come on man..yI did not want this no more then you do..but they left me no choice...this is only a game..don't worry...after i die you will never see me again..so thats your reward...if you aint gonna help me fight...then whats the use in trying to be your friend?...think about it man...like i said your choice...as far as me goes...i have to do what i got to do..i will not lay down and die silently...

You will lay down and die silently.

Well, I guess there is no point whining or barking here and there. It is pointless. You are just showing more of your weakness in handling this game.

Btw, is Stealth 7 Xavierseah 1. Is this the turning point ? No I hope not. I am just warming up.

Remember, waste your nuke on me. Waste your packets on me. I want more from you.

DeletedUser

Contrary to your belief and imagination, I see you whining here when the thread's cleary between Stealthy and AXES members. So you're just a mindless troll trying to claim a moment's spotlight by trying to make AXES look bad. Your riling up of us won't really bother any of the players. We shall finish this world and move onto W53.

He is the kind of people. He joined the fun by sending me about 30 attacks.