A joke! That's What this is...

DeletedUser

dissapointed is the key word today!

This is the not the key word today.

The KEY word is "Betrayal". And it all started with him and his pot defence theory. Or is it called the mighty army ? Internal Defence Force ? well, is bull shit

DeletedUser84793

This is the not the key word today.

The KEY word is "Betrayal". And it all started with him and his pot defence theory. Or is it called the mighty army ? Internal Defence Force ? well, is bull shit

boy take a few villages and you get all upset..lol must not be use to losing are ya?..lol

DeletedUser84793

No i didnt. This is part of the plan and I am happy you fallen thru the plan.

lets make one thing clear if youi saved your life in the long run..if you did not attack as you said you were not going to..axes would have killed you for just sitting their not attacking me..so really you owe me a thank you...so stop crying you would have attacked and then what i would be sitting here crying foul? no i would just turn around a take your villages..lol simple!

DeletedUser

Stealthy... tisk tisk, I'll drink a few then pour one out for ya bud. GL

DeletedUser

lets make one thing clear if youi saved your life in the long run..if you did not attack as you said you were not going to..axes would have killed you for just sitting their not attacking me..so really you owe me a thank you...so stop crying you would have attacked and then what i would be sitting here crying foul? no i would just turn around a take your villages..lol simple!

Yes indeed. You have fallen to this trap. I can only attack you after you launched your. Am waiting for this too. You are not so smart afterall. Luckily I didnt follow you ... else it is really a disgrace.

I am just wondering whether to show the mail you have forwarded me on your great plan ? On how you want to sly off AXES ? How ur Defence Empire is working ? Well, i guess better not else you will embrass yourself more. I pity you. Take few ville as part of my consolation to you.

DeletedUser84793

Yes indeed. You have fallen to this trap. I can only attack you after you launched your. Am waiting for this too. You are not so smart afterall. Luckily I didnt follow you ... else it is really a disgrace.

I am just wondering whether to show the mail you have forwarded me on your great plan ? On how you want to sly off AXES ? How ur Defence Empire is working ? Well, i guess better not else you will embrass yourself more. I pity you. Take few ville as part of my consolation to you.

I feel so bad man..i really do..I am sorry my attacks stopped take your villages back....i just did not have a choice..i was confused. again im sorry....I never wanted to attack you man..or any of your friends. this is why my account is set on delete..i will not attack you anymore. I was wrong..i was just sending back a message thats it.and really i should not have wasted my time.

DeletedUser

I feel so bad man..i really do..I am sorry my attacks stopped take your villages back....i just did not have a choice..i was confused. again im sorry....I never wanted to attack you man..or any of your friends. this is why my account is set on delete..i will not attack you anymore. I was wrong..i was just sending back a message thats it.and really i should not have wasted my time.

after all the big talk you set it for deletion after one day? common stealth i was hoping you have more fighting spirit in you after all your big words:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If your delete button is even ON it aint because you're so sorry about what happened between you and xavierseah. It's because you woke up and saw a ton more incomings now. It's because the account I am now sitting just took a village from you (attacks were sent before I received sit) and I got 16 incomings alone from that, from 7 different axes people. You haven't dodged a thing, you have severe troop loss. Lol... it's like all part of stealthy's GRAND PLAN to convince Axes that whoa is you and you're so sorry and you're deleting now, right? Awww. Yeah, I'll answer what I think about that when I know you aren't on.

DeletedUser84793

If your delete button is even ON it aint because you're so sorry about what happened between you and xavierseah. It's because you woke up and saw a ton more incomings now. It's because the account I am now sitting just took a village from you (attacks were sent before I received sit) and I got 16 incomings alone from that, from 7 different axes people. You haven't dodged a thing, you have severe troop loss. Lol... it's like all part of stealthy's GRAND PLAN to convince Axes that whoa is you and you're so sorry and you're deleting now, right? Awww. Yeah, I'll answer what I think about that when I know you aren't on.

no fundy its not that..can you possibly get any dumber?..lol i just don't want to play anymore! im not gonna waste my time thats it..i have better things to do then deal with you..thats all..if anything..i quit because im getting tired of seeing your name or hearing from you..thats all..no biggy..guys..understand this...Big talk you ask? what big talk? i have said a million times you guys won this world...no secret to it..but the big talk i was saying as far as me goes..is i can kill every one of you..because i am a better player...1vs1 you would lose..if you think i'm gonna waste my time fighting the whole world your crazy..i'm not into this game that much ...maybe you are..but me, nope! you need tons of help to kill me..thats a fact..you win because you have every single person hitting me in this world..you even got guys hitting me that i don't even know..lol but don't get to excited..you personally did not kill me..the world did..not you! your a joke and a real disgrace to even play this game. oh and by the way take care sergei..i hope you are doing well...Cheers

after all the big talk you set it for deletion after one day? common stealth i was hoping you have more fighting spirit in you after all your big words:icon_rolleyes:

lol i don't have a fighting spirit anymore man..its just useless to resist..i always said you guys had this world..what im suppose to all of a sudden change that..lol come on man you know it as much as i do..i would lose against the whole world hitting me..it would be only a matter of time..this is what you get when you have the power of the world...when you set some one to be killed..well don't cry when their gone. not saying your crying but just saying! its over..i just wish i had 1 on 1 or hell 2 on 1...hell i may take that a bit further..5 on 1..i would kill them all..but the world man? its over..iI wish you the best of luck sergei..i always like you..and im sorry if i ever let you down or may have upset you some how..Cheers man!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol i don't have a fighting spirit anymore man..its just useless to resist..i always said you guys had this world..what im suppose to all of a sudden change that..lol come on man you know it as much as i do..i would lose against the whole world hitting me..it would be only a matter of time..this is what you get when you have the power of the world...when you set some one to be killed..well don't cry when their gone. not saying your crying but just saying! its over..i just wish i had 1 on 1 or hell 2 on 1...hell i may take that a bit further..5 on 1..i would kill them all..but the world man? its over..iI wish you the best of luck sergei..i always like you..and im sorry if i ever let you down or may have upset you some how..Cheers man!

well you should have seen it coming, well i will tell you this your active and have spirit to fight in you, but on of the most aspects of this game is stability and that you didnt have in this world, i really expected you knew what your getting yourself into with going solo against axes i thought you really wanted to test your skills i was once in that situation myself and i kept fighting, well atleast wait for a few days till my attacks land i dont want it to hit barbs lol

DeletedUser

Just yesterday you said you were going to kill us all...

DeletedUser84793

well you should have seen it coming, well i will tell you this your active and have spirit to fight in you, but on of the most aspects of this game is stability and that you didnt have in this world, i really expected you knew what your getting yourself into with going solo against axes i thought you really wanted to test your skills i was once in that situation myself and i kept fighting, well atleast wait for a few days till my attacks land i dont want it to hit barbs lol

lol yea i understand..but this world is over my friend..you know it as well as i know it..and sergei let me say one thing on the record here and now..I truly think your the very best player that ever played in this world...and it was an honor for me to sit here and watch they people you nuked and the wide spread area that you nuked in..i know you got me when you did it..lol i knew what was going to happen..yes i agree...I guess i gave up after i lost my position with AXES...their were no since in going on. and to as far as it was for me..it became no fun anymore. to many peeps trying to cut my throat killed the fun for me..and i may say made me act like a complete fool....lol but thats ok i know i did. and I knew you were coming sooner or later..lol i would say happy barb hunting but i know thats not your style of play...some poor smuck out their will taste your blade...lol take care friend and be well...Cheers!:icon_cool:

Just yesterday you said you were going to kill us all...

and today i say good bye...lol thats the awesome thing about me Booza..i can and always do what i want, Any time i want, When i feel like it...lol Awe the agreediance of a true blue AXE..lol I guess i dont need to brag no more..lol anyways congrats again for the world victory..I would like to have seen it go another way as far as how the victory was taken but still..a victory the same.
be safe and have plenty of happyness man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im not the greatest devotio, booza are better overall players than me but we all learn :)

stealth how many incomings do you have?

DeletedUser84793

im not the greatest devotio, booza are better overall players than me but we all learn :)

stealth how many incomings do you have?

don't know my account is set on delete..i had over 10k i think..and your wrong you are the best! then its me..lol then those other guys..:lol: