A Kraken story: Rise and Fall

DeletedUser

We are at medieval ages.
Year 1400 or close.

The once mighty Kraken empire has come to a stalemate.

Kraken Castle back in the times of prosperity:

castle.jpg

Kraken Castle now:
2401427026_1d4de7e592.jpg

Kraken people are starving and dying (of inactivity...)

And Bandaglion trying to fix the situation but without any success

queen-victoria.jpg

with nevvers and flanders trying to help her but they were both more concerned to make themselves look good than actually helping Krakens (as they were princes and they were only concerned about their wealth and money while people was starving)

Nevvers
prince_close.jpg

And Flanders536
prince-2409-1.jpg

Kraken population started demonstrating to show their disgust for the Kraken leadership that did not care for them

610x.jpg

Some started refusing to pay their taxes like Jenness so they show that there is problem in the once great Kraken empire.
So Bandaglion with Nevvers and Flanders decided to kick him out of the empire cause he had behaviour problems

f_1415m_8c5de6d.png

The 2 aristocrats with some pride and integrity left, tokugawaBFN and Hardconkers could not see the Kraken people suffering and watching Bandaglion Nevvers and Flanders536 treating everyone bad so they decided to leave

Toku and Conkers
fill
20070413ho_pathfinder_230.jpg

and hit the queen's puppet Nuhisamir and some others that still considered Kraken as a mighty empire.

Toku or Conkers killing a kraken puppet (bandaglion on the left watching her puppet dying)
81knights.jpg

Then the powerful ally of Krakens, ~OU~ Family, recognised how great warriors toku and conkers are so they invited them to their ranks and offered them to live the dream again. Being in a great wealthy empire.

(Toku and Conkers joining ~OU~ Family)
412101642_105f2c4df3.jpg

So things in Krakens started getting uglier and uglier till one day that old king, CountZero decided to come back from his holidays (info say he was in Bora Bora swimming and relaxing) to throne and try to fix things

2276730078_c3e159518c.jpg

But situations didn't seem to improve.
On the contrary, Krakens trying to gaing some wealth form their ally ~OU~, kept complaining to them, asking money (meaning more villages and Ks to be owned from Krakens) so that they expand better.

The mistake was they by flaming their ally they pissed ~OU~ warriors off.

So ~OU~ decided to take drastic action and kill the bad krakens leadership and all their puppets and help the poor kraken people survive and live safe in the mighty ~OU~ empire if they want to.

Will CountZero and the other Krakens manage to survive this time?
Find out on the next episode.

As for now:

~OU~ family declares war against Kraken family

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides. And remember OU, Kill 'Em All!! lol and not liek NW kill em all, that involves :spear::spear: :D

But good luck to both, i can think of one person who is very happy becuase of this

DeletedUser52986

LMAO!!! :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Methead....

Im still here!
:axemen::ram::lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

Great declaration... now lets get in on. I'm sure this is the least surprising declaration ever.

Good luck to all.

DeletedUser53116

That's right - ride that lightning so you can master the puppets and bring justice for all to this black world.

hardconkers

i will be fighting people i once sat and laughed wirth. may this war be a good one. good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser48135

hah, one of the best pnp yet, nice met. those pics were so convincing that i'm already feeling krakens losing this, lol, but the stats will speak not well composed declarations :p

stellro

Funny declaration.....back to traditional PnP's.

Should make for an interesting war....Have fun all :)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty disappointed. So much for honour.

These 2 were allied, right? And OU have declared without giving an notice?

I find that kinda pathetic. I thought metaller would have the honour and integrity to at least break the alliance first.

DeletedUser

All i can say is SORT YOURSELVES OUT KRAKEN (and ~OU~ smash swngrrl [no offence]).
Ohh, and concentrate on the war you noobs, you know who i am talking about!!!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty disappointed. So much for honour.

These 2 were allied, right? And OU have declared without giving an notice?

I find that kinda pathetic. I thought metaller would have the honour and integrity to at least break the alliance first.

OU and Krakens were in a NAP for the last 10 days.
before sharing us your opinion ww and telling us what you find pathetic learn more things first

DeletedUser

meh! WW you can eat your words, kracken have been downgraded to NAP for a while now and kraken knew about our plans. Because of a spy that will dealt with soon enough. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser52986

Metty what about your promise to Kick Toku and Hc after DBH war??

maldevised

Not particularly impressive- This was bound to happen before OU even downgraded them to NAP. Kraken was always just a safety net for OU.

But then I, too, am quite past the days of "Honor"...There is no shame in this declaration- Kraken has put themselves into this position.

Good luck to both.

DeletedUser

funny.. but hasty.. with all the mistypes *L*

"and offered them to leave the dream again."

why should they leave it??

in KEA we live it ;op *L*

DeletedUser

a few,, but I´ll let you find the rest yourself.. this was just the most fun one ;o) *L*