Difference: 39,508

image.php

Some stats.

DeletedUser

Well, I was going to stay neutral on this,

but since Kraken has Prince on their side,

I gotta say,

Go Kraken!

If Met wants to recruit a Minnesota minstrel, I'll go back to neutral :icon_biggrin:

GL to both sides though, let's hope this is one of those rare times where the sequel is better than the first

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: =KK= =KM= =KR= =KS=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OU~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 86
Difference: 29

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 9
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 573,681
Side 2: 844,523
Difference: 270,842

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,424
Side 2: 88,932
Difference: 39,508

image.php

Some stats.

lol war is on for 2:30 hours...why you post stats from now? that are incorrect as well lol

hurod

To all his allies, i hope you know who you are dealing with, if you want any clues, mail me in game and ill send you some tastey hints to help you negotiate with him.

When we were allies i only heard about Krakens when they had issues with nobling agreements. Or when they offered some of their inactive villages.

I take for example one of our allies Reborn. We even don't need nobling agreement with them. I can trust them. I can fight beside with them. They are true allies.

You were never good allies Krakens. It was nonsense from the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And Yea, good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Metaller has shown us how he conducts diplomacy, its not so much diplomacy its more demands...

He has shown us what an alliance to him means, it means that his allies wont attack him until he is ready to attack them...

Enjoy, bring on the FLAMES :-D

Yeah allies like Kraken who attacked us last time before dropping the alliance as we were fighting another war. And way was that? Because they were scared we would turn on them. Fact is we thought the alliance was good with them and had no reason to attack them. We only attacked Uruz because of some shit that was going around on both sides but we Worked them thought and because a great tribe.

We even Gave Krakens a second chance but they started breaking agreements and only when one of our players did something they started to bitch about small things. So we had enought of them and decided after we dropped the alliance they they should be our next target. I for one was against this whole things untill you Nevvers started saying that we were planning a attack on you. First that was untrue. There was no attacks planned or made. But after you started bringing all this crap and accussing us of planning an attacks on one of our allies, i Had it. I Had hoped this would have worked up, but i guess Once Cz left there were no real leaders to set up and take over. Your council must spend a lot of time account sitting 4 Tribes. And with your best two warrior gone your nothing.

patrox

Does anyone here actually know what there talking about....i think not

Both sides where in the wrong, there are no good guys and bad guys in this war.
You have spys in allies tribes kraken?
Id say that is as bad as recruiting there members that wanted to join us.
Just to name a few things

But there is no need to go into this as im sure i could make a decent reponse to whatever you choose to try and verbally attack us with

DeletedUser

And Yea, good luck to both sides.

That's funny pirate, you don't wish us luck lol in fact you wish us death with you months long plan of getting Krakens and others to attack us, how's that working out by the way? The other tribe gonna jump in on your command now? just wondering

DeletedUser

only thing is toku and conkers left long b4 me, i was to stay behind and feed info also i couldnt bare to keep up a facade of nice guy like them, and to kraken... .... I TOLD YOU SO AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, good luck kraken your going to need it

as for metaller making demands, thats what you do when your in a position of strength, unlike kraken who role over again and again, the last ou war kraken was in a good position to make demands and what did you do, made policies which hemmed you in

and metty nice declaration, and i thank you for making me famous... i like the pic, i could even be spider man that pipe look like im firing off my web

and who is that guy you used as conkers, how friging cool is he !! toku some back yard nerd but conkers woow what a killer! conkers you have to change your pic to that guy

DeletedUser

only thing is toku and conkers left long b4 me, i was to stay behind and feed info also i couldnt bare to keep up a facade of nice guy like them, and to kraken... .... I TOLD YOU SO AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, good luck kraken your going to need it

as for metaller making demands, thats what you do when your in a position of strength, unlike kraken who role over again and again, the last ou war kraken was in a good position to make demands and what did you do, made policies which hemmed you in

and metty nice declaration, and i thank you for making me famous... i like the pic, i could even be spider man that pipe look like im firing off my web

and who is that guy you used as conkers, how friging cool is he !! toku some back yard nerd but conkers woow what a killer! conkers you have to change your pic to that guy

I cant believe you did it again jenness , does your loyalty only lie towards the highest bidder second time on the same world you sold your tribe out. leaving a tribe is one thing to fight for an enemy but, spying on them after they took care of you for months is something completely different and doing it twice!! i hope ~ou~ or whatever the tribe you are in now realizes this and after they have used you spit you out.

I would really like to play this world again, would be motivation enough rimming/coring you.

DeletedUser48135

He has shown us what an alliance to him means, it means that his allies wont attack him until he is ready to attack them...

i dont speak for my tribe, but, i honestly thought that was the point of alliances in this game, what else are they for?

DeletedUser

i dont speak for my tribe, but, i honestly thought that was the point of alliances in this game, what else are they for?

You're thinking of a NAP

An alliance is more of an agreement to work together

DeletedUser

Here are the noblings so far however i have to point out that ~OU~ has cleared about 150 villages so far and more have already been nobled.

lazy twstats:lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OU~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =KK= =KM= =KR= =KS=
Players:

Timeframe: 23/02/2009 20:00:00 to 24/02/2009 13:37:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 16
Difference: 53

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 689,892
Side 2: 157,622
Difference: 532,270

image.php

DeletedUser

ahhaahhaha
I do whats best for me, anyone not doing that is a fool and WILL get rimmed, if you looked me up, takes 3 secs, im in KEA, a tribe of highly motivated fighters, who understand how this game works and dont play politics, why because after I stayed in KK told them off for doing the wrong things and got booted I smashed the shite out of them, what else does a tribe want of its members then the ability to fight – ie activity and basic intelligence, if I was not booted from KK, I would be fighting OU now with kraken, but because of their childish politicking (lucky for me) ill be on the winning side making gains

as for spying I was not able to see hidden forums, was unliked by those who were active and in control, and argued and belittled those who ran the tribe, not your average spy

and who would not have told a good friends what their former tribe had install for them

respect-o-metre:
kraken leadership 0
toku and conkers 1 bajilion

nuf said

DeletedUser

ahhaahhaha
I do whats best for me, anyone not doing that is a fool and WILL get rimmed, if you looked me up, takes 3 secs, im in KEA, a tribe of highly motivated fighters, who understand how this game works and dont play politics, why because after I stayed in KK told them off for doing the wrong things and got booted I smashed the shite out of them, what else does a tribe want of its members then the ability to fight – ie activity and basic intelligence, if I was not booted from KK, I would be fighting OU now with kraken, but because of their childish politicking (lucky for me) ill be on the winning side making gains

as for spying I was not able to see hidden forums, was unliked by those who were active and in control, and argued and belittled those who ran the tribe, not your average spy

and who would not have told a good friends what their former tribe had install for them

respect-o-metre:
kraken leadership 0
toku and conkers 1 bajilion

nuf said

Did you really just refer to respect with a measurement of 1 bajilion? That's a good way to make your respect worth nothing, haha

As for always looking out for your self, if you make it a priority to be a pain in the ass when you want things done, people are going to notice and you'll eventually be rimmed anyways

As for your leaders not being political, I very much doubt that, they probably just choose not to include you. The game is very much about politics and deciding which tribes to support and which to kill, whether it's through an axe in the face or in the back.

nevvers

Both sides where in the wrong, there are no good guys and bad guys in this war.
You have spys in allies tribes kraken?
Id say that is as bad as recruiting there members that wanted to join us.
Just to name a few things

Patrox, i agree things were wrong in both sides but you can't accuse us of having a spy in our alliance when OU had some too, even if you didn't know it met certainly did and how did he know we have a spy? because his spy told him.

Met even tried to bribe our members to spy for him so no matter how outraged your members may be, they don't know the whole story, you guys are just mad because someone gave us information from your tribe and yet you don't see us shouting and screaming because met is getting info from us. besides, if you saw my email to all krakens you would realise that its not our spy, we were passed the info.

Every tribe has players who would rather lie to their tribemates and pass on info, your tribe is no different, only yours is made up of mainly refugees, met said it himself.

lastly, if you had proposed a nobling agreement to us and we had said, No, all the territory is ours and there is no negotiation, we recruitied members in your core and allied with your enemies what would you think? 'Oh, we must be trying to help you' yeah ok.

DeletedUser

Seems like this is a case of a self fulfilling prophecy. Kraken leaders were paranoid about OU attacking them and it affected the way they dealt with us, which in turn led to this declaration.

DeletedUser

I think everyone can draw their own conclusions about what kind of person/player Jenness. Krakens sat his account for him for three months while he toured Europe and never once checked in.

And this is the repayment. You are perhaps an even lower form of life than Conkers, who makes pond scum look like an evolved form of life. Now crawl back into your hole and continue to eat dead rats and other people's garbage.