A message brought to by cookies for the elite (yum!)

DeletedUser

Yes, sorry. English was never my forte. One of the hardest to learn. And the ONLY language that has spelling competitions because in MOST languages like in Spanish, even little kids can spell the HARDEST words!

Thanks!
Space Alien

Well I figured that's what you meant. I don't mean to go overboard correcting you.
English does have some crazy spelling rules.

Here is a test - - correctly pronounce this word using English pronunciations - - "Ghoti"

That's right! It sounds just like "Fish".
Use the "gh" from "enough", the "o" from "women" and the "ti" from "nation"

DeletedUser

I no this is kinda off topic, but is their really any truly "Elite" tribe? back in w3 we had mattus and his FF family. and now is the D*D family which i was in.

but i mean we have like 7k players in this world, and half the people I attack suck at making nukes, and the people i want to attack I can't cause I have to hold off because of politics i guess?

but is their a actully all around Key word "elite" tribe? just seems like a bunch of noobish inactives attacking eachother when they log on lol.

Thanks,
Ninja

DeletedUser

That's a good point. No tribe on w46 is elite, I would tell you to look to the west and NE for the more elite tribes.

DeletedUser

That's a good point. No tribe on w46 is elite, I would tell you to look to the west and NE for the more elite tribes.

Like I like the tribe im in. We are close to eachother and we are friends. I like small tribes less then 50 members in them. Seems like we just got a few in k21-23 that are good the rest are just easy expanding off. Yea i see in like k13 and the others their are good players.

That tribe Skill!? do they have any skill?

PurePowerGames

While I was hoping tornado777 would join me. He refused saying he had some friends in NES that wanted to join Funny. I told him, if Funny doesn't allow them then ask them to join Blood as they are stronger than NES. He replied "No way, NES is much stronger than Blood." Then he told me he would rather rejoin NES with them than have them join Blood!?!

How in the world could he even compare them?
1) Yes, NES has more "points"
2) Average point per player - Blood wins hands down.
3) Take away any barb eating and any same-tribe eating and blood is more active than NES.

So, how could he even think that NES was stronger????? I don't get it. Am I blind? OBJECTIONABLY speaking (please don't let your feelings for either tribe get in the way), am I correct that Blood is stronger than NES??? Please feel free to tell me I am wrong, I don't mind, but please explain. To me - activity and average points are extremely important when it comes to determine strength. I know I have not been playing this game a long time, but I thought I learned enough to determine which tribe is stronger than another.

Any comments?

Thanks!
Space Alien

It may boil down to how quickly he wants to be eaten. Not sure who Blood is battling it out with. NES is just a plain old bad decision of a tribe to become a part of at this time... They're getting slaughtered without so much as one coordinated op against them. Though there may be more barbs for him to noble in their neck of the woods.

IMHO

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"Not sure who Blood is battling it out with"
If you want to say that you dont know who are we having wars, ill answer you. (im argentinian and dont understand much of some english expressions)

We are not at war with anyone, just taking out players, inactives and having some fun. Organizing and getting through this part, but i think in little time we will present a war. Because i would not call war to the conflict with Addict

DeletedUser84663

That tribe Skill!? do they have any skill?
I'm not telling... :icon_razz:

We would not call ourselves "elite"... we are ACTIVE players. and we play ALL day, and ALL night, sometimes the play is rough tho.

tiodig

hmm i wanna join that tribe i like playing all day and night... rough too ...so am i skill enough ?

DeletedUser

as if only REBZ vs. NES was fair enough, then we throw 1337 into the mix. that turns dominatio into evaporation. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: REBZ
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NES
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 5
Difference: 137

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,020,277
Side 2: 32,328
Difference: 987,949

chart

wudafxup

i just really really really wanted to declare on someone and yon let me so i did.. lol nes are dead