A Message to Purge

DeletedUser

For days now the Bellatorres have withstood attacks from Purge without response...Now united under the banner of Sweeney, their leader, The Bellatores start to gather troops...Michael Proges and Sweeney have deliberated and war, they have decided, is as inexorable as it is natural to them; attack is the best form of defence and here it shall be proven. The Bellatores stand on the verge of war awaiting their leaders word.

Sweeney comes out and says, "There may come a day when The Bellatores fall, there may come a day when I fail you as a leader, there may even by a day when our last noble dies at the enemies walls. But it is not this day, this day we unite! And attack our enemy, today we fight and today we win!!! They are bigger than us, and man for man they are stronger than us. We may not win and no war is certain, but we shall stand up to the bigger man, to the bully if you will, we will fight with pride and passion and if we lose, than so be it. I for one, will continue to hold my head up high...

sweeney2kaii8 on 23.12. at 11:42
If you conitnue to lauch attacks at me I will get my tribe involed, lauch 1 more and we'll declare war.
3Reese3 on 23.12. at 16:23
F U go for it puss

Not very nice huh.
I, Sweeney, duke of Bella, hereby declare war upon Purge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohh i see that another war is coming up!!???
Bella vs. Purge???
that will be an intersting fight!!,
only 100k is separating both tribes,when it goes to location,purge at a bit advance,but we will se how it gooes!!!
anyway Good luck toboth of the tribes,but i keep my fingers after Bella:)

DeletedUser

ohh i see that another war is coming up!!???
Bella vs. Purge???
that will be an intersting fight!!,
only 100k is separating both tribes,when it goes to location,purge at a bit advance,but we will se how it gooes!!!
anyway Good luck toboth of the tribes,but i keep my fingers after Bella:)

Yeah, they do have to their advantage, but we don't mind loseing, we are just standing up for oursleves.

DeletedUser84351

yeah its just like you to take a comment out of text to suit your needs .. the comment i sent was sent after you insulted me and my tribe and tried to provoke us into declaring war .. hudshot was our Duke as well as jimoshae1 who is now with *TKP* and we disagreed with them ordering us to attack you and because of this we left and created Purge .. I ordered all attacks to stop on you because the fight was between you and hudshot .. you were explained this and you contiued to attack us and insult us ..

If war is what you want then lets get it on !!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

would be interesting to see if any worthwhile stats come out of this.

DeletedUser

reese not my fault not a leader of purge im only on theory, Councils are! grab my villages left before they go barb and you will be okay :D i know you can fight sweeney with out the help of Sweeney's shield.. You know what i mean, with you reese and lost can handle him in Easiest way :D

Btw, im playing W45 now
GL purge :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Interesting and good luck m8:)
BTW you do try to keep your vils safe from us at the same time alrite:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Interesting and good luck m8:)
BTW you do try to keep your vils safe from us at the same time alrite:icon_wink:

Thanks,
safe from LIGHT? everyone can have it :D lol but not yet cleared cus of not loging it..

DeletedUser

I think so too :)
& saph, I'm trying my best to multitask but I'm not a women so it isn't going so well :icon_confused:

It will.You just got some 46 vils and I think even without premium you can dodge the waves and keep your vils intact.At the same time you can lead your tribe and noble the hell out of you opponents.I have done it i the past and it worked out for me....but unfortunately I had to quit due to lack of "time".But you seem capable and I think it will work out somehow.But I do like to know why a player of your calibre left LIGHT?PM me if possible:)

P.S
Your tribe's main opponent is not your enemy Purge. but your tribemates within.If your players get inactive then you will lose both time and whatever is left of you.So I am wishing you good luck since I know how you feel about your "multi task" and you needn't be a women to do it well.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Your tribe's main opponent is not your enemy Purge. but your tribemates within.If your players get inactive then you will lose both time and whatever is left of you.

Yeah i am sure those inactives will be taking your villages just as much as your enemy is...

DeletedUser

Saph, I didn't leave LIGHT, I was kicked.
Me & 'doc didn't get on, at all. He lacks leadership skills and it shows, I tried to help him but he didn't listen & he just got annoyed at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going to hunt you down :icon_twisted:
My in-game on w45, Meat Grinder.

Im scared:icon_eek:., lol u got 652pts. am i right? i got only 179 jst 3 days i played and farming a little :lol:

I might still open my W27 accnt to launch all left troops and nobles if not goes barbs:icon_evil: hehe but i wont xheers

GL