A Message to Purge

DeletedUser

Im scared:icon_eek:., lol u got 652pts. am i right? i got only 179 jst 3 days i played and farming a little :lol:

I might still open my W27 accnt to launch all left troops and nobles if not goes barbs:icon_evil: hehe but i wont xheers

GL
Yes, and I'm in Ego!!!

DeletedUser

Saph, I didn't leave LIGHT, I was kicked.
Me & 'doc didn't get on, at all. He lacks leadership skills and it shows, I tried to help him but he didn't listen & he just got annoyed at me.

okays.
I wont be comenting against doc.But get the picture.I will try to make some changes:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes its a good idea sweeney2kaii8 , you should join light , some of your villages are in a great location for me.

DeletedUser

I'm beginning to think that you don't even play on w27 :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Correction:icon_wink:
so you are the man?
I didn't think so:icon_surprised:

I suppose i am supposed to reply with ..you are the woman..

Honestly i have no idea what you are on about, by your tone i can guess you are implying i am beating my chest or something?? Well you are wrong and I do hope your lack luster posts improve in time, as that little attempt at an intelligent quip, went swooooosh over everyone's head.

Anyway ,either way you are mistaken. My friends no my abilities and my enemies even more so, hopefully you are the latter :icon_wink: as it seems like it will be fun again.