A Mistake Has Been Made.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1082
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

when keeredlee was opped he cleared roughly 1/3 of FUN on his own, when 50 accounts attack 1 account at that stage of the game, its impossible to defend even if they are nubs, obviously when everyone has 1 village most good players go offense, thus not much support to go around, and Fun and hades proved they don't have what it takes by taking a week to take 3 villages between 50+ accounts, pathetic is all i can say. that's why no one took either tribe seriously, because they do not deserve it.

I don't wish to argue, for the essence of your post is generally correct. Keredlee got 'gang-banged'. But by 50 accounts? I think not. It was probably 10 nukes per village. Then once the first village was capped, the operation was deemed done. The last two villages were taken over the course of a week because just that, the OP was over. The last two villages were taken by single noble trips.

But regardless, my mentioning of keredlee had actually nothing to do with keredlee. If that makes any sense! I meant to display the fact that Where? only took us seriously after we had caused harm to a player of their tribe. They had (claimed to be unintentionally) ignored the diplomacy that we offered and had, often making false reassuring claims to get back to us. I didn't mean to brag about rimming keredlee if that's how it came off?

DeletedUser1082

You'd best hope you don't run in to the same slight problem you did after your one legit war on the last world we both played properly on :icon_eek:

With me as a coplayer that definitely isn't happening.

DeletedUser

The 3rd account isn't slightly biased, is it mal? ;)

Well, he is in Where?, he is writing it as a player not a blogger, and it is Where?'s declaration, so there's no reason why he shouldn't be biased.

DeletedUser

Well, he is in Where?, he is writing it as a player not a blogger, and it is Where?'s declaration, so there's no reason why he shouldn't be biased.

Agree with the above account.

There is a way to be biased, yet still 'professional' and appropriate about it. Malreaux has done a fine job of doing so, while keeping it entertaining.

DeletedUser

i liked those spearz on swords :icon_redface:
if you're in need of pix, I have them (makeup)

DeletedUser93066

I Declare on FUN too :eek: Just let me know when Any village in lower K43 gets cleared I will noble it single handed. This Declaration Fails! Whee ids the pinks and colors and pix ;\

DeletedUser

Good luck both sides, but we all know who is gonna win ;o

DeletedUser103537

I think it is some tribe that comes out of no place and that tribe is

[spoil]Where?[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Dear readers,

As we have not had any updates in the past few days, I have felt inclined to do so.

First off, here are the entirety of the war stats - started from when we first declared.

[spoil]2012-09-02

Side 1:
Tribes: Where?
Side 2:
Tribes: Hades, =FUN=
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6[/spoil]

A mere 8 to 2 conquers. Two of those 8 conquers were villages taken from Xodohtro and Lolthler, two inactives waiting to gift villages to the tribe. And in fairness, one of our conquers of a Where? village was retaken promptly. So if you wish to look more accurately, you can say the stats say 6 to 1.

Now you may ask, how come we declared and only took one village? Well. This 'war' had been going on for weeks, undeclared. Our formal declaration was just an acknowledgement of our previous warring, in no way did it mean we had pre-planned an operation, stacking or such. It was well overdue, as I'm sure everyone could agree to.

In summary of my short analysis of the stats, I can safely say the war has been much of a stalemate thus far. This should remain undisputed - until a tribe emerges through an OP that cracks the frontline of the opposing tribe. I look forward to attempting to put forth an unbiased opinion in what I promote is a war without a clear victor thus far.

Disclaimer - Due to a pre-war suggestion of a merge, an alert of Where? spies in both tribes, as well as picking out the smaller/ineffective players that hadn't been worthy of keeping a spot, =FUN= has been slowly merging into Hades, a single force against Where?. Stats will soon be simply Hades v Where? once all players have been moved.

Sincerely,
Diabolus.

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware that we have been waring for several weeks now, the first I heard of it was when you declared.

Sure Where? has been nobling Hades and =FUN='s members but that was purely due to who and where you recruited, nothing was planned nor done on a tribal scale purely members wanting to grow and finding that the majority of the best targets in the K happened to be in your two tribes.

It is still not really a war, just players picking off members. I have read several of your previous posts regarding Where? and chose not to reply but I thought i would at least reply to this one.

DeletedUser

--Bump-- Come on Malreaux I know this is your online time its been over a week where's our updates --Bump--

DeletedUser93066

Why do you care? Go to TW stats and check if you care so much. Anyways any update guys? :eek: I don't care merely asking ;/

DeletedUser1082

I'm not updating this because nothing worth mentioning has really happened, if it were a real war I'd update it daily, but we're just waiting to break the turtle cluster, not much else to say than that.

--Bump-- Come on Malreaux I know this is your online time its been over a week where's our updates --Bump--

5am when I have to be up at 7am for college, my online time? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.