A new era of W46

DeletedUser

Today will mark the dawn of a new era in w46, as many of you know BREATH and FID are the two largest tribes in w46, so we though meh what hell, why not became one, after all this is a no members limit world. So I’m here to announce the merge between BREATH and FID, to form the biggest tribe and strongest tribe in w46. This will be the first time anything like this will have happened, and most likely the last.

The Legendary Player today at 18:26
Stez,

Thank you very much for all your hard work on making this move possible. I look forward to co-duking with you very much. I will be sending Dreamworlds over to start getting things ready for the rest of the members,

All the best,

Alex

DeletedUser

Just for those who think we're joking, this is from Fid's forums:

dreammerge.jpg

DeletedUser

Aw you're both welcome here in [R] when you're bored! =P

DeletedUser

For those who think I'm really joking:

breathmerge1.jpg

And so it begins:
dreamjoin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. Looks like Bunny may have lost their chance since BREATH already had one player go over now to see how many more make the hop.

DeletedUser

Sorry Stez I can't but who knows I might already be in your tribe or maybe I am in a nub tribe lol

DeletedUser5561

I wanna join....

*looks around to be sure no dukes are watching*

DeletedUser5561

well your smexy to but stez is even more smexy

*loves a man in power*

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: looking forward to the merger :lol: hows it going dream ?

DeletedUser

yeah i still think this is a joke =). If not..is patetic...

DeletedUser

if your going this far you might as well talk to the rest of the top 20 and see if they will merge too then we can take out those pesky barbs :) and be the first world wide tw's hug lol