A new era of W46

DeletedUser

Well I did have fun wish you had been there with me Syrus we could have had a blast.

DeletedUser

Good Luck With This :)

Can I Getz An Invite?
I Am Classically Trained N' Shizzz..

I Good Player,I Play TW MANY MANY Time :)
I Vrey Gud Fo Making Troops An Spear :)
Me Izz VERY Smexy,And Yur Tribe Will Go Up Many Ranks Cos Of Me :)
I Vrey Vrey Gud At Nublin :)

Iz Cool Two,Yur Tribe Rank Will Go Up Again Cos Of Dat ;)
Iz Vrey Friendly :)
Me Like To Smile :)

*Crossses Fingers*

Well,Stez,Do I Meet Your Exalted Standards?
*I Copied A Bit Of This From Aidan,Hope He Doesnt Mind/Notice.Doesnt Notice Would Be Better :D*

DeletedUser

Good Luck With This :)

Can I Getz An Invite?
I Am Classically Trained N' Shizzz..

I Good Player,I Play TW MANY MANY Time :)
I Vrey Gud Fo Making Troops An Spear :)
Me Izz VERY Smexy,And Yur Tribe Will Go Up Many Ranks Cos Of Me :)
I Vrey Vrey Gud At Nublin :)

Iz Cool Two,Yur Tribe Rank Will Go Up Again Cos Of Dat ;)
Iz Vrey Friendly :)
Me Like To Smile :)

*Crossses Fingers*

Well,Stez,Do I Meet Your Exalted Standards?
*I Copied A Bit Of This From Aidan,Hope He Doesnt Mind/Notice.Doesnt Notice Would Be Better :D*

Yesh! Your invite is enroute, it's to the one called Smexy...

MaDusk

Hmmm.. Looks like Bunny may have lost their chance since BREATH already had one player go over now to see how many more make the hop.

It's only a special tactic. bunny have many power and may join soon as possible TRIT

DeletedUser

It's only a special tactic. bunny have many power and may join soon as possible TRIT

So are you saying you are merging into Trit now? Because we know you are not more powerful than FID but are allies with them.

DeletedUser

You guys know I just had to actually read this lol. I had forgotten my forum login :) Its a blast. But What I wanna know is how stez got a peeksie at our forums to post that hrnmmm? Maybe I should take you up on the coplay offer just to get a peeksie in yours :p hehe just kidding. Crying that I missed the pic of smexy stez :(

DeletedUser

You guys know I just had to actually read this lol. I had forgotten my forum login :) Its a blast. But What I wanna know is how stez got a peeksie at our forums to post that hrnmmm? Maybe I should take you up on the coplay offer just to get a peeksie in yours :p hehe just kidding. Crying that I missed the pic of smexy stez :(

You've seen my pic... FINE Syrus, if you read this you can put it back up....

As for how I got the pic... Well atleast I was nice enough to hide certain forums :O

DeletedUser

Online reputation and personality does not directly represent physical looks. lol
If it did, I would be even godlier than I look now.

DeletedUser

i would think this would make the world boring for you guys...i mean what is tribalwars without the uncertainity

vasetheface

I want to see the mods reaction though haha.

It's not like everyone would want to join us ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Emm we we weee could just war the barb population :lol: mass extermanation

SGT conrad

yeah let's all join the same tribe. or divide the world in 2 down the center and have one tribe called westside and the other eastside and we can war.

lol I'm only joking it would get boring after a while. then I would have to join a few more worlds.

DeletedUser

yeah let's all join the same tribe. or divide the world in 2 down the center and have one tribe called westside and the other eastside and we can war.

lol I'm only joking it would get boring after a while. then I would have to join a few more worlds.

It's called W7 :)

MaDusk

So are you saying you are merging into Trit now? Because we know you are not more powerful than FID but are allies with them.

Well, we have to take the best opportunity we can have. You know how relation goes. Up and down.

Anyways, how can we match up with fid when they have Stez in there. No chance... :icon_sad: