A Proposal to h0llygh0st

DeletedUser95593

Please don't poop at the party h0lly.

[video=youtube;gjwofYhUJEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjwofYhUJEM[/video]

Deleted User - 4669627

It was even funnier the 5th time someone based a suggestion off their own gamer tag
AntiPATHY

alternatively...

H0llistic

the rest of you are terribly unimaginative even when it comes to your own names

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seeing as you are picking the names out of a hat and therefore there's a chance any name can win (really not sure how that can guarantee a better name :D)

but I hope mine wins....

Name: GIRL POWER

TAG: BARBIE

<3

Deleted User - 10770065

Can we have a live recording or a recording of you shaking the hat for 20 or seconds then pulling a name out of the hat to prove that it's fair? Because if my name isn't picked, I'm calling this rigged.

twenty-five

Seeing as you are picking the names out of a hat and therefore there's a chance any name can win (really not sure how that can guarantee a better name :D)

Given the worst name in existence (currently possessed), changing it results in a better name. I think that's the theory, and it's right.

DeletedUser111085

Name: All That Avails
Tag: Flight

Name: Bad Company
Tag: Scylla

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser198

but I hope mine wins....

<3

I kind of like it actually =]

silvereclipes

but I hope mine wins....

<3

Dang you Aliyah you made me blow my rum out my nose just seeing h0lly playing under that tag from Stone to this that would be a laugh riot even Alpha would be rolling on the ground seeing that.

DeletedUser92121

Name: Muldie's Inner Circle
Tag: LoL

Name: Synergy
Tag: Syn

Name: How many chins?
Tag: Steph