A Proposal to h0llygh0st

DeletedUser53562

TOFU

The Odds Favour Us...

I actually think all the tribes should rename themselves meat or fake meat products... :lol:

Michael Corleone.

[video=youtube;ZgXKiYrCmpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgXKiYrCmpQ[/video]

Thanks to everyone that participated! H0lly don’t be a party pooper. Congrats to Choco Death for the name suggestion. :lol:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I personally love the new name. I'm sure everyone else will like it too H0lly. :)

DeletedUser

FAKE!! FAKE!! All the names in the hat were the same! And you even turned the camera aside when you picked to make sure you picked the right one! I demand a comprehensive live stream, with a minimum of 3 angles, and an impartial judge to bear witness.
BARBIE was a sure win, and I will not allow such a miscarriage of justice. Not on my watch!
You are a fake, a phony, and a scoundrel, Mr. Corleone, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Disgusting.

Michael Corleone.

Red you know how hot and bothered it gets me when you degrade me like that.

DeletedUser

FAKE!! FAKE!! All the names in the hat were the same! And you even turned the camera aside when you picked to make sure you picked the right one! I demand a comprehensive live stream, with a minimum of 3 angles, and an impartial judge to bear witness.
BARBIE was a sure win, and I will not allow such a miscarriage of justice. Not on my watch!
You are a fake, a phony, and a scoundrel, Mr. Corleone, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Disgusting.

Oh blow it out your oven!

DeletedUser95593

If past experience is anything to go by I'm afraid the tribe will be ganked within the week.