A Public Service Announcement

DeletedUser

Please do NOT feed the Trolls!

Trolls cause considerable nuisance. Attracting large numbers of trolls can create problems for players playing in the vicinity. Trolls are known to carry disease and their posts are both noxious and unsightly.

We receive a flood of complaints about trolls every year! Some people think that if they do not feed trolls, they will starve to death - this is not the case.

Trolls are a thorn in everyone's side. You can see them all over Tribalwars - but especially on W41. One of the reasons why trolls are very close to us is that people tend to feed them. Once the trolls realize that they will be fed somewhere regularly, they will go to that area repeatedly, expecting a good meal.

So Please:

5xa0c.jpg

DeletedUser

I know I shouldn't...but...I can't help myself. :(
*ARRRGH*
'gives a cookie to troll'

DeletedUser

He doesn't like my complete and utter lack of respect for your tribe? I don't know. He's just another cockroach in the garden to be honest.

Nop, I don't think he minds what you think.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nop, I don't think he minds what you think.

I didn't say he did. He strikes me as insecure and petulent enough to be annoyed be me posting on the externals however; how your tribe lacked enough of a spine to want a war. I don't know him well enough to judge some of the other comments I've heard are true or not though to be perfectly honest.

DeletedUser

I didn't say he did. He strikes me as insecure and petulent enough to be annoyed be me posting on the externals however; how your tribe lacked enough of a spine to want a war. I don't know him well enough to judge some of the other comments I've heard are true or not though to be perfectly honest.

Then why are you commenting him?

DeletedUser79727

I just noticed the writing on that troll's santa hat :lol: superb editing bill lol

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just noticed the writing on that troll's santa hat :lol: superb editing bill lol

Jesus you are slow.

I'm rather flattered that Bill took the time to do this. Must have extra time on his hands from not having to earn his rank or account...

DeletedUser

Therin, I can really see the resemblance to you :p Also, at that comment:

+1