A Public Service Announcement

DeletedUser

I'm rather flattered that Bill took the time to do this. Must have extra time on his hands from not having to earn his rank or account...

Don't be, I didn't do this for you.

As for extra time, You have admitted that you were an inactive coplayer... You don't have an account now...
And yet you have all the time in the world to troll W41. I believe it is you has has extra time on his hands.

Why don't you coplay someone and noble the hell out of me? See how much I care about ranks.

Oh shoot, I gave you a boob

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Folks, I wouldn't reply to him...

I hope the picture isn't too unflattering for you Billy boy.

But on a more serious note, time was never my issue, it was will-power. Just ask Fundamental and she can confirm that I could have upped my activity, like I did when Jockey and Kaiden decided they wanted to try for the cluster in K76. If I thought you were worth my in-game time I would, but, well, you're not.

Forum time however, is another story. I'll even reply to Dos on the forums and look at him - hardly going to be the next noble prize winner.

DeletedUser

C'mon Andy, if you have so much time on your hands, you could have some how customized that pic.

I'm starting to think that someone is 'coplaying' your forum account.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
C'mon Andy, if you have so much time on your hands, you could have some how customized that pic.

I'm starting to think that someone is 'coplaying' your forum account.

You can call me "Therin"; as while you know my name, it doesn't give you a right to act as if you deserve to call me by anything else but "Therin". Just thought I'd point that out.

I could have, but I'm lazy.

And no-one is getting their hands on this forum account's password but me. I'm far too possessive of it for that. Hell, I've only ever coplayed my own account once, and that was for a couple of weeks just as a trial with a friend (Aradiaa, for those that remember her).

Anyway Billy Boy, would I recognise any of your other accounts, or have you failed to reach my notice before?

DeletedUser

If you call me 'Billy Boy' I'll call you Andy. Ok Andy? (Rhetorical, I'll call you what I want to)

I did quite well on W26 before I quit.

I see you're doing nicely on W39 (sarcasm). Good luck with that.

I heard you got rimmed on this world, how was that?
(/me has never been rimmed before)

Last edited by a moderator:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you call me 'Billy Boy' I'll call you Andy. Ok Andy? (Rhetorical, I'll call you what I want to)

I did quite well on W26 before I quit.

I see you're doing nicely on W39 (sarcasm). Good luck with that.

I'm not on W39. My only world is W46. I was on w39 for less than 12 hours before I decided I couldnt be arsed with that world. I quit before people had spears.

And there is a difference seeing as you publicly have your name on the forums as part of your forum account name - there is a sizeable difference.

Last edited:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Andy, you missed my edit.

I didn't get rimmed, no. I fought against Hiraya, and was offered a place in their tribe, but I declined and pressed delete instead because I was slightly pissed off at them. Slightly being an understatement.

Edit: I think you need to get some better sources.

Last edited:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We both do.

So why don't you play W49 with the big boys?

I was in Undefined, until this morning. Neither myself nor my co player really connected with the world or was really interested, so we hit delete a few hours ago.

DeletedUser

Must have extra time on his hands from not having to earn his rank or account...

Actually, since he tookd the account, he has almost doubled the amount of points. So he's been on it quiete a while now and seems to be holding his rank pretty easily.

DeletedUser

Folks, I wouldn't reply to him...

As far as this is concerned: I am posting merely because Bill is a pretty good guy. IS VERY ACTIVE, and I want to see you keeping acting like a noob, denigrating someone who plays on a world which you obviously are not paying attention to.

Bill: Keep up the good work!

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As far as this is concerned: I am posting merely because Bill is a pretty good guy. IS VERY ACTIVE, and I want to see you keeping acting like a noob, denigrating someone who plays on a world which you obviously are not paying attention to.

Bill: Keep up the good work!

Did I question his activity at any point? No, so I don't see what that has got to do with anything my little nub-cake. And the rest is some what twaddle as I played the world up until a couple of weeks ago. I hereby declare your post idiotic :icon_eek:

DeletedUser79727

Did I question his activity at any point? No, so I don't see what that has got to do with anything my little nub-cake. And the rest is some what twaddle as I played the world up until a couple of weeks ago. I hereby declare your post idiotic :icon_eek:

I hereby declare you got rimmed, fought hiraya but still got rimmed.

sucked up to tribe leaders and got an account. hey you reminded me of someone :lol:

yaaaay andy! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I hereby declare you got rimmed, fought hiraya but still got rimmed.

False. Ask Stealth Mechanic or the.late.paris. Rather than jump ship like you and your tribe-mates/"leaders" (I use that term very loosely, as they barely deserve the word) I turned down the place in the tribe that defeated us. Yes Dos, it's true - rather than save my own skin I would give up my account to make a point. You on the other hand choose to run because you haven't the strength to handle losing.

sucked up to tribe leaders and got an account. hey you reminded me of someone :lol:

yaaaay andy! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't even need to reply to this bit really. People ask me to coplay/take up the account, and if I like the account and tribe, I accept. If you had the faintest clue dos, you would know that. But, how could you. You are too busy running from the war trying to save your precious little villages you wouldn't. If you ever need lessons on:
A) Actually having facts in your posts, talk to someone like Booza. Much as I don't like him for known reasons, he is a good poster.
B) Getting better information, talk to anyone save those in Motive. They don't seem to have a brain cell between them, and you really need to learn the importance of correct information before you post.
C) General manners, again, anyone but Bad Girl Bill. It's not the best policy to use someone's name when they have not given you permission, unless you want to open up the can of worms that is people posting your RL details. End of the day, this is a game, and you can call me noob, Therin-the-failure or whatever, and I won't care. Just leave my actual name out of it. That's for my friends. I'm only going to ask once, but please, be a bit more mature.

DeletedUser

Therin did hit delete, I told him I was going to let them kill me and he followed me like a sheep :p

DeletedUser79727

False. Ask Stealth Mechanic or the.late.paris. Rather than jump ship like you and your tribe-mates/"leaders" (I use that term very loosely, as they barely deserve the word) I turned down the place in the tribe that defeated us. Yes Dos, it's true - rather than save my own skin I would give up my account to make a point. You on the other hand choose to run because you haven't the strength to handle losing.

I don't even need to reply to this bit really. People ask me to coplay/take up the account, and if I like the account and tribe, I accept. If you had the faintest clue dos, you would know that. But, how could you. You are too busy running from the war trying to save your precious little villages you wouldn't. If you ever need lessons on:
A) Actually having facts in your posts, talk to someone like Booza. Much as I don't like him for known reasons, he is a good poster.
B) Getting better information, talk to anyone save those in Motive. They don't seem to have a brain cell between them, and you really need to learn the importance of correct information before you post.
C) General manners, again, anyone but Bad Girl Bill. It's not the best policy to use someone's name when they have not given you permission, unless you want to open up the can of worms that is people posting your RL details. End of the day, this is a game, and you can call me noob, Therin-the-failure or whatever, and I won't care. Just leave my actual name out of it. That's for my friends. I'm only going to ask once, but please, be a bit more mature.

I dont care what you say or what you point out.

THERIN GOT RIMMED :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: BY HIRAYA. AHAHAHAHAHA. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont nuke me :s oh. you got no account :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Please do NOT feed the Trolls!

Trolls cause considerable nuisance. Attracting large numbers of trolls can create problems for players playing in the vicinity. Trolls are known to carry disease and their posts are both noxious and unsightly.

We receive a flood of complaints about trolls every year! Some people think that if they do not feed trolls, they will starve to death - this is not the case.

Trolls are a thorn in everyone's side. You can see them all over Tribalwars - but especially on W41. One of the reasons why trolls are very close to us is that people tend to feed them. Once the trolls realize that they will be fed somewhere regularly, they will go to that area repeatedly, expecting a good meal.

So Please:

5xa0c.jpg

I must be a troll too, i would eat her :icon_eek:,

and would love to see a world that doesnt allow passing of accounts, so if a player quit that account is dead, never happen, that being so, I can probably find an account if you wish to play 41 again therin?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I must be a troll too, i would eat her :icon_eek:,

and would love to see a world that doesnt allow passing of accounts, so if a player quit that account is dead, never happen, that being so, I can probably find an account if you wish to play 41 again therin?

Not interested.

@Dos - then you are of no relevence.