A Request For All of World 7.

DeletedUser

This thread will be coming across as rather vague, but could lead to something particularly interesting on these forums that hasn't come around for a while.

In roughly two weeks time, I am going to make a thread on here, and I would like the input from as many key players that played some roll in this world as possible.

Here's where I ask that favor of those of you still here. If you have any contact information for those who have left, ask them to return to the forums if at all possible for one last huge thread. Mind you I don't intend this to be a flame fest, or a huge debate. I think we all certainly have had enough of that over all these years. Ideally this will be completely different.

Some people I would like to participate are as follows, but aren't limited to them. (spelling is off for some. It's been a while for a lot of them.)

Colpo, Ryan13yr, Jason-tehking-yea, irispeace, bwja, Kylan, JINXO, Gabros, Lethal Axe, and Pfleming.

Additionally any leadership from SOCOM, *I*, PTT, TFB, BarBar, Angels, MP, GODS, FxF, REF, TM, and any of the great tribes from any point since this worlds birth.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this, and am sincerely hoping for a good turnout.

mordecairule

I'll be repping the *I* flag I suppose. Although I doubt many old people even visit this site any more so idk how much of a turnout you will get

torflek

Isn't that a list of the players banned from the forums anyway!

What is the thread to do anyway?

I'll hold up the TM, SF and -WE- flag since I was duke of them all from there births.

DeletedUser37109

how could you forget TG and THE? and you know kylan wont comment... but he will read :p

/wave at kylan... i see you watching

joshuasadler000

Isn't that a list of the players banned from the forums anyway!

What is the thread to do anyway?

yes those players are banned and what is the thread to do with?

Am i invited? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

A history of world 7 by the looks of it, I can't forsee this not becoming a flamefest if people actually take an interest though.

DeletedUser

i know mamab.... old leader of ORION(n) if i remember well ?) & toliary from ORION(w) ...
i will send them a mail but i don't believe they will be interest.
i will try anyway

DeletedUser

Lazerus is partially correct. The idea of a history of our world has been out there before, but there is a bit of a twist. As I said I'll elaborate more in two weeks. I was figuring we could use that time to try and contact some of these people and get everyone together.

Saying this might be against the rules somewhere, but I do realize some of those people were banned, and it's possible what I have planned could get many more of us banned as well. I am hoping though that those of us who were banned would be willing to make another account for the forums just for the time being. As many of them have been gone for years, I could see them being reluctant to return, even for a short time, but if so that would be awesome since I'm quite sure only certain people know certain things. The people I mentioned were some of them that I personally knew of that could offer a lot of insight.

Also I'd like to apologize for any people or guilds I left off the list. I made that post at something like 6am my time before I had slept, and have another long day today. As much as I would have liked to devote a ton of time to the thread to include everyone and everything of significance that I could, I just couldn't.

joshuasadler000

I am hoping though that those of us who were banned would be willing to make another account for the forums just for the time being. As many of them have been gone for years, I could see them being reluctant to return, even for a short time, but if so that would be awesome since I'm quite sure only certain people know certain things.

Impossible for them to create another account because the site puts the banned on their IP address as well so they cannot come back.

DeletedUser

dont really see the point of this tbh :O Its going to end up been a big flame fest if people do come back to post.

torflek

Hell, the people it would be worth seeing again in the forums are the original founders of -WE-. That was the world changing move, where not just did we form the world changing and winning tribe, we put aside a year (or more) of bitter bloody war to form the tribe. This list forms dukes that put together the tribe against pretty much all odds of success. Unfairly some will never see the world conclude adn I even have no way of contacting them.

ie SF (Myself, Maintos), AU (gmoneyfinicial), CROM (king roidy, MsCheesy, General Gordon), HADES (pkennedy, fuzzywabbit).

Not to mention other -WE- dukes current and past.

joshuasadler000

Hell, the people it would be worth seeing again in the forums are the original founders of -WE-. That was the world changing move, where not just did we form the world changing and winning tribe, we put aside a year (or more) of bitter bloody war to form the tribe. This list forms dukes that put together the tribe against pretty much all odds of success. Unfairly some will never see the world conclude adn I even have no way of contacting them.

ie SF (Myself, Maintos), AU (gmoneyfinicial), CROM (king roidy, MsCheesy, General Gordon), HADES (pkennedy, fuzzywabbit).

Not to mention other -WE- dukes current and past.

They would be great to hear from but so would the members of those tribes that fought long and hard and dedicated their accounts,time and trust in those leaders. I do not include myself in that list, I was a very true and loyal member in SF but after that I did because a little prick and I admit that( I also do apologise.)

I do have a bit to share if this actually starts working out and it will not be me flaming -WE-

torflek

They would be great to hear from but so would the members of those tribes that fought long and hard and dedicated their accounts,time and trust in those leaders. I do not include myself in that list, I was a very true and loyal member in SF but after that I did because a little prick and I admit that( I also do apologise.)

I do have a bit to share if this actually starts working out and it will not be me flaming -WE-

Most certainly, my completely unbiased view, and from my experience; I know that the fighting TM/SF/AU did at the start was well above anything else in the game since in defence, offence, and well balls. Hell 30 players from that tribe I would pick in a line up of top 100 players. Coraggio being one of the first.

joshuasadler000

torflex that's good to hear.

My view on this world is based on my experiences. From when I started off I was faced fighting the gods family, my tribe were dominated by them and I later joined SF, as a tribe we fought the gods. I was stuck right in the middle of them in k72(i think) I was always under attack and I still sent support to others and tried my heart out. SF was a good tribe fighting the best family tribe (maybe in .net at the time) After fighting the gods family from the start I was disappointed and upset to be told that we were joining them and to get ready for a invitation which seemed very unfair, no one got a choose the future of the tribe besides the dukes which was a bit selfish because they weren't the only people that had put time and effort for the tribe and its success. The decision ended up a great one tho and I congratulate everyone who made that merger possible and all the tribe members who went along with it and made it the right decision. The members of SF and gods are wonderful, it was them who fought hard for there tribes then was forced a merger that they didn't want and they still made that merger right and ended up defeating everyone who got in there way (besides each other in early stages :p)
congratulations SF members you guys deserve it!

torflek

Hell at the time of the merge I was the only remaining duke in SF, there were some great barons too though. However there were not enough leaders in SF to divide the workload of the tribe. Organising defence and offence for all the fronts was a huge daily task. Especially when most players had no spare men. The largest job was keeping spirit high in a tribe which should have collapsed. The decision to form -WE- was a difficult one for me. The council of SF voted on it, it came out a draw and as the last remaining duke I was told to call it. It was pretty simple decision really. Not just did it unite the best players from the 3 tribes (almost all the weak players had been destroyed through war), it allowed us to get rid of more tat, it allowed us to unite to counter TFB, more importantly at the time - I had to move to a new country and I didn't know if I was going to have to quit, it would have been unfair to have quit and dropped the entire of SF onto one persons shoulders (as well as losing the 3rd biggest / one most active players). The solution was therefore simple. HADES had 20ish players left, SF had 70 and CROM had 70ish (good players). The most important thing was between the 3 tribes there were 6 active dukes, and 20 active barons. Hell in one swoop the pressure got lifted, we had leaders to share the load and we ended with a brilliant tribe.

As for not informing everyone in the fashion they wanted. I was holding down a job, I was moving countries, I was still organising offence and defence, and negotiated/ and sorting out the merger. I think only 2 players ever complained to me about how it happened, almost everyone else thanked me for the work I put in. After that I took almost 2 months off to sort out my own life.

DeletedUser

Most of the guys you listed are long gone although I still lurk and troll these forums (rare anymore). I was duke of Mars (a branch of the god family) and one of the creators of the Gods family (I will take credit for the first 3 branches and the rest well I never agreed to those). I also led ARES for a wee bit although few knew that since Sophistacles had quit but he had found a way to give me duke in ARES for a while before I left the game.

DeletedUser

TO be totally honest, demon why are you posting? You never did anything at all on w7.