A Response to War Declaration

DeletedUser

1) Your new name is just as terrible as your old name.
hmmm...and you plagiarized your name from someone else...

2) All tribes with a reference to 300 anywhere in their tribe must die.
standard "i think i'm so cool and leet and above it all that i dislike anything more than 5 people ever heard of" crap...what are you? 12?

3) Why is their a Spartan on your page if your Ronin anyway?
the tribal image is of a comic book character called "Ronin"...do your homework before you try to slam someone...

4) Even your own tribe hates you so this is more of a Euthanization than a war.
the tribe hates itself?...everyone in the tribe hates me, specifically?...a fictitious entity hates me?...lazy writing... D-

5) Our spies are tired of being stuck with no targets and want in a real tribe.
your spies are too stupid to understand that once they've gone down that road, there's no going back...noone will ever trust them again...

6) Zachh17 is tired of Emporess Jessica hitting on Pactli all the time. It makes him jealous.
it's spelled "empress" you dolt

7) We are only fighting a war on three fronts right now.
"oh Bruster...yer soo cooooool!"

8) We flipped a coin. DI won, you lost.
i'm surprised you can count to 2

9) We are tired of other tribes sending us that mail you are passing around trying to get people to ally against us. It makes you look pathetic, but, we do admit it's funny. We'll see who has more points than troops now I suppose.
we didn't originate the idea of an alliance against you...once again...do your homework...

10) We need to kill you so your members supporting us can recall their troops so they can farm.
see # 5) above

11) We are tired of you nobling our trusted ally, Barbarian.
we had to!...your puppet veronica invited everyone else into her tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

bloodz2

so. the rank 5th in the world needs to use spies to take out the rank 25th in the world. shows what skill they have.

DeletedUser

Hmm ... well at least they didnt declare on the forum :)

I dunno how much fight you guys can put up ... but good luck :)

Sellsword

Which K is this in? Can't we get a map and a brief sketch of the participants? How about it, Empress Jessica? We want infotainment!

DeletedUser

Which K is this in? Can't we get a map and a brief sketch of the participants? How about it, Empress Jessica? We want infotainment!

short version:

PSY-RW is a rim tribe...primarily in K85...most of us ended up in it to start simply because of location...late to the party and such

when i first joined the tribe was still called !POW! and was by led IconOmega...we were NAP'd then allied with Bazinga in theory, but as time went on it became obvious that Bazinga in general and Veronicsoca in particular were pretty much a Patryns puppetshow...they never seemed to be able to actually support or attack "just at that moment"... during this time Patryn members on the 75/85 border attacked and nobled out Icon and a couple of other players...when !POW! members, including myself, organized some defense and attacks back we got a cute little note from Pactli...i'm sure you know the kind..."you're doomed, we're awesome, give up now, or else...blah blah blah"... that sort of thing

that was 2 weeks ago...in the meantime PSY-RW declared on Bazinga and have pretty well killed them or absorbed them...we also declared on CDA, a smaller tribe further south that was allied to Bazinga...they've actually put up a better fight than Bazinga ever did, but still not much resistance...fast forward to present and Patryns declaration...

obviously, the size differential is enormous, but we'll give it the best we can...there's a few old vets here...some i know from W23...others go back to W6...so we'll see...worst they can do is rim us...and we can already see the beach from here anyway...

hope that helps...

jess

DeletedUser97654

11) We are tired of you nobling our trusted ally, Barbarian.
we had to!...your puppet veronica invited everyone else into her tribe

lol so someone you have a nap with goes on a mass recruitment drive and takes all the good targets and your response is to noble barbs/farms
Quality game play then

Thats why decent tribes don't over do diplomacy as it leads to being landlocked and piss poor game play

Lets be real you guys started this by making plans against us and making tribe wide "operations" (in "" as most operations are carried out by skilled professionals like doctors and army personnel i wouldn't want to offend them by grouping you with them) we simply decided after a matter of weeks of failed attacks that we would bother to respond as our southern members where getting irritated by this (the same way a horse gets annoyed by a nasty fly once in a whilst)

also i don't think spy is the correct term, as we have not sent any members into your ranks to spy, they have all offered the information freely if it will stop them getting attacked, hell your own tribe was even supporting against your own attacks.

and just to point out if your going to pull someone for a typing mistake perhaps you should check your own post before you click submit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95858

so. the rank 5th in the world needs to use spies to take out the rank 25th in the world. shows what skill they have.

Let's help you through the game mechanics.

Nobles take out villages which will take them out... Spies Give us the funny bits in their forum to have a good laugh.

And since this is a morale world... You will get some Nice OD-D for your efforts.

And Jessica posting this here makes you look AWESOME.

This is Jessica... Winning!

DeletedUser

Underdogs always rule. Especially when they seem better then the big dogs :p To bad the size difference will make it quasi-impossible to win.

DeletedUser97654

short version:

that was 2 weeks ago...in the meantime PSY-RW declared on Bazinga and have pretty well killed them or absorbed them...we also declared on CDA, a smaller tribe further south that was allied to Bazinga...they've actually put up a better fight than Bazinga ever did, but still not much resistance...fast forward to present and Patryns declaration...

jess

so has anyone even looked up cda at all, if you have you will see that a tribe with barely any academies is a tribe causing them problems, god why is world 54 so filled with utter noobs

this world is getting to be beyond a joke its a world server surely we can muster up a bit more talent than is currently being shown.

and yet the size difference between us and you is large, but yet your "picking" on a tribe that hasn't even grown into sensible noble targets yet, so your just wasting nobles anyway.

i think there is a phrase " pot calling the kettle black"

why dont you just keep nobling the barbs around you surely they are even larger than your current noble targets

DeletedUser97654

Side 1:
Tribes: PSY-RW
Side 2:
Tribes: PATRYN

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 18
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,579
Side 2: 93,419
Difference: 77,840

chart

DeletedUser

Not that anyone cares about the fact we beat a rim tribe. We didn't even go public with this as it wasn't even a real war, however, since they found it necessary to post it on the externals, I thought I'd take the time to post the fact they disbanded.

I would post the war stats, but, they did the typical 'boot' everytime a member got attacked. So while the war stats were one sided, they were actually much worse than twstats indicates and I can't be arsed with looking up all their members that got booted.

At one point it was getting one sided and their epic leadership booted 3-4 players for complaining about *gasp* wanting their leaders to plan an op. At that point half the tribe left and joined up with those players.

The great Jessica, who felt it necessary to start this thread, abandoned her tribe after she lost a whole village.

Again, not saying this was a great win, just saying if you are going on the externals with a war at least stick around and fight it out.

DeletedUser12504

Thanks for the update -- although =I would have liked war stats, even if they're screwy.

counted it on twstats.
from the date of this declaration till now, we had 80 conquers against them, while they had 10 against us. but like Pactli said, thats not including the players who got kicked after receiving a couple of attacks.

DeletedUser37628

I started going through each member that had left PSY-RW and counting up PATRYN's conquers on those members since the declaration. It did not take long for me to stop trying :icon_wink:... Sorry, but it's waaaay too much effort haha

Sellsword

counted it on twstats.
from the date of this declaration till now, we had 80 conquers against them, while they had 10 against us. but like Pactli said, thats not including the players who got kicked after receiving a couple of attacks.

Cheers. Is your current leader better than Nak-Nak? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tbf, was nak-nak really that bad hench? Yes we kicked his ass, but he also kicked our asses once as well(no I'm not forgetting that it was a gang-bang and a betrayal)