A Shadow has Fallen...

DeletedUser

Shadow loves to have its back scratched, and it must admit that Grind! does a fairly awesome job doing so...

But... The claws have sank too deep.

In other words.

Shadow declares war on Grind!

May our arrows blot out the sun.

April Fool's.

DeletedUser

If a more respectable/ involved member says so it will be beliveable

DeletedUser

Excellent stuff.1st April?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is quite obviously a lie or a sad attempt at an april fools

BossMan07

LMAO wow really!!! What does the great Madlax have to say about this, Im sure Shadow would of came up with a better line then "Shadow declares on GRIND!"

Almost like our leaders "War on Treachery" <----Now that was exciting and fun to read,but..... I know for a fact with the talented players/leaders in Shadow could of came up with a better post!

DeletedUser79621

To be honest, with a title like this thread has, it would have made more sense to declare on Fallen ^^

DeletedUser

lol, Happy April Fools. If the opening had of been a little more elaborate (i know some people don't respect Grind!, but i think we deserve something a little flashy if declared on), i would have had 30 d villages on the way to myster already!! :p

woods4576

Hmmm.. Note to self. Fake Myster attack Sweenster..lol :lol:

DeletedUser

I would have appreciated it if you ran the possibility of a joke like this to the council prior to posting, I don't really find it all that amusing...

But then I have my own reasons for not finding April Fool's Day amusing anyway :)

DeletedUser

But then I have my own reasons for not finding April Fool's Day amusing anyway :)

But but but...April is like wow.

Also, Ill be disappointed if the next DoW isnt posted by you, shards. We want puzzles and stuff too.

Also Hi, Bossman. Didnt know you posted on the forums :eek: Mikey, Ankaar, Shy, Shards, kris and Boss in the same thread...wow.

DeletedUser

April is fail.

And Ebbs, there isn't really any declaration in this world left to write. It's Shadow/GRIND vs. TLA/NSA and all wars are underway, there's nothing new to declare on. Well, I could declare on some puppet tribe like K17 that my account is as big as their whole tribe, but that really makes no sense to waste the energy to write a PnP for something so minor now does it? :|

These forums are doomed to banality as the world cripples down it's spiral of broken dreams.