A Shadow has Fallen...

DeletedUser79621

April is fail.

And Ebbs, there isn't really any declaration in this world left to write. It's Shadow/GRIND vs. TLA/NSA and all wars are underway, there's nothing new to declare on. Well, I could declare on some puppet tribe like K17 that my account is as big as their whole tribe, but that really makes no sense to waste the energy to write a PnP for something so minor now does it? :|

These forums are doomed to banality as the world cripples down it's spiral of broken dreams.

I think you'll find April is win, I was born in it after all =] I agree with the declarations part, no major tribes to declare on.

And @ ebbs: Hi, lot's of peoples you know in one thread ^^

DeletedUser

But but but...April is like wow.

Also, Ill be disappointed if the next DoW isnt posted by you, shards. We want puzzles and stuff too.

Also Hi, Bossman. Didnt know you posted on the forums :eek: Mikey, Ankaar, Shy, Shards, kris and Boss in the same thread...wow.

How is april wow ebbs? All it does is fricken rain, rain, and rain some more :icon_cry:

/pushes ebbs off a cliff

DeletedUser

How is april wow ebbs? All it does is fricken rain, rain, and rain some more :icon_cry:

/pushes ebbs off a cliff

Its the month of my birthday, and Kris'. End of spring. Etc etc...Mostly my birthday though.

Dont say you dont love singing and dancing in the rain either.

DeletedUser

Also Hi, Bossman. Didnt know you posted on the forums :eek: Mikey, Ankaar, Shy, Shards, kris and Boss in the same thread...wow.

And me, now. :3

April is definitely a big fat fail. It's even snowed this month... >< Coming up to summer my backside. :p

DeletedUser

yeh april sucks dude!

also, @yoursigs:

maltesers>skittles.

thats right, we have LOTS of balls.

DeletedUser

Its the month of my birthday, and Kris'. End of spring. Etc etc...Mostly my birthday though.

Dont say you dont love singing and dancing in the rain either.

Not good enough ebbs

DeletedUser

Get a new birthday, Ebbs.

Srsly. April is the lamest month of the year, with February as a close second.

DeletedUser

I'm offended you would even consider that the reason I put it there.

For people that live in my region February spells the most brutally disgusting weather of any time of the entire year, consistently, for 28 days. It's freaking permaslush, lowest temperatures of the year cold, winds that pierce through you no matter what you wear like daggers to the heart, darkness before you get out of work, sunrise after you get to work, snow upon snow upon snow, and that wonderful sham of a holiday known as V-Day. February is the queen of misery for folks like me. Sometimes I wish someone would smack me in the head with a brick on January 31st and assure I don't awaken until March 1st.

DeletedUser

I'm offended you would even consider that the reason I put it there.

For people that live in my region February spells the most brutally disgusting weather of any time of the entire year, consistently, for 28 days. It's freaking permaslush, lowest temperatures of the year cold, winds that pierce through you no matter what you wear like daggers to the heart, darkness before you get out of work, sunrise after you get to work, snow upon snow upon snow, and that wonderful sham of a holiday known as V-Day. February is the queen of misery for folks like me. Sometimes I wish someone would smack me in the head with a brick on January 31st and assure I don't awaken until March 1st.

This is why you need to write a PnP.

For anyone that was unable to comprehend shard's style of English, she basically said she looks better in a bikini rather than an anorak. *Hides*

Slayer, Christoff and lita added to the list :eek: What a thread tbh.

Lita, you're just jealous because you want to come to the party too :p

DeletedUser

Ebbs, I implore you to rejoin this world so that I may send you to the rim for such poor reading comprehension :3

DeletedUser

This is why you need to write a PnP.

For anyone that was unable to comprehend shard's style of English, she basically said she looks better in a bikini rather than an anorak. *Hides*

Slayer, Christoff and lita added to the list :eek: What a thread tbh.

Lita, you're just jealous because you want to come to the party too :p

Ebbs, you know as well as I do that W29 is one of the most fun out there