Tribe name: Spartan Empire
Tag: -SE-
Number of members: 149
Points of the best 20 players: 3.433
Total points: 21.100
Average points: 141
Opponents defeated: 401 (2.)

DeletedUser100258

• The "we-don't-diplomacy-because-we're epic" approach, even though they've made a member a diplomat.

Now wait a second, my tribe isn't doing diplomacy but we still got a diplomat. =s

DeletedUser100258

Wow. I bet your diplomat is positively buzzing with his work :icon_rolleyes:
Why of course not silly bones, but he's there for the future and who knows, if some crazy tribe was do something crazy he could easily fix it. You see what I'm saying? The whole rolling of eyes thing wasn't very nice.

DeletedUser

Why of course not silly bones, but he's there for the future and who knows, if some crazy tribe was do something crazy he could easily fix it. You see what I'm saying? The whole rolling of eyes thing wasn't very nice.

you'r whole explanation was sort of... meh, average :icon_neutral:
:icon_rolleyes:(that was for goop look, and seeing as you don't like the rolling of the eyes, put that there just for you) :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser100258

you'r whole explanation was sort of... meh, average :icon_neutral:
:icon_rolleyes:(that was for goop look, and seeing as you don't like the rolling of the eyes, put that there just for you) :icon_twisted:
Why not appoint someone who came to this world with me as the "co-leader" of sorts when I know his skill set? Its not as if I just randomly invited him, or at least never played on the same world as me. Also, blah.

DeletedUser

well i've just joined after getting three invites from them :'). I'm going to try and sort them out as a tribe, I've allready made some major changes.

Yes S.E is full of noobs.
Yes I like a challenge :p

Hardly any of you know me on externals. I want you all to keep an eye open on S.E and see if you can spot the changes...
Although you should, there must be about 50 spies in here :)

Their leadership: average/poor 4/10 they have inexperianced members leading the tribe.
Forum activity: average 5/10 bound to be a few people out of 150 that like to spam/talk
Forum structure: poor 3/10 very basic. They have a forum mod that doesn't speak very good english and thinks he needs to post on everything.

"Challenge accepted"

DeletedUser55895

For those of you bashing my tribe for its name, dont be harsh on my leader just because he isnt a creative fellow. I mean i dont particularly care for the name, but every world gets repeats of tribes and names arent that important. (altho who doesnt want a BA name haha)

DeletedUser

'some crazy tribe was do something crazy he could easily fix it'
1) He'd have to be a genius to stop maniacs from being crazy
2) Why a crazy tribe wouldn't do something crazy is completely absurd in itself.
3) Diplomats aren't usually the greatest at stopping wars, only at keeping the allies tight whilst there's one on-going. Normally war talks are for commanders, coordinators & dukies.

And my rolling eyes is just a sign of pre-olding eye-rolling, sorry for that :icon_rolleyes:

War Champion

Their leadership: average/poor 4/10 they have inexperianced members leading the tribe.
Forum activity: average 5/10 bound to be a few people out of 150 that like to spam/talk
Forum structure: poor 3/10 very basic. They have a forum mod that doesn't speak very good english and thinks he needs to post on everything.

Your being very generous with the leadership and forum structure thing, we have an active forum but i think the leadership is poor and the forum structure is appalling.