A tale about glory and victory. V V V War Declaration

DeletedUser

Declare and we are lame for doing so.

Do not declare and just mop up, lame for doing so.

Dammed if you do, damned if you dont.

DeletedUser18695

Maybe you are dammned?

Im disapointed in some of the posts from R2 but I expected this much anyway.

DUMBUMCLUM

Declare and we are lame for doing so.

Do not declare and just mop up, lame for doing so.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

You seem to be missing the big picture. People think VVV is lame because they never/rarely put up a fight or challenge themselves. Declaring on SCIRON isn't a challenge, it's a baby rabbit(osaurus) being eaten by a tyranosaurus rex on steroids. Taking a risk by declaring war on the whole family would be ballsy and would ultimately gain you respect.

DeletedUser

I rather call it a way to buy time untill another Sci trie would get close. I mentioned lnog ago that Sci killed Sciron. This was because like half of the world went Sci. So everyone would have declared war sooner or later.

The main reason we warred Sciron was because I didn't like a certain guy there and secoundly our guys wanted a side war.:)

After that several reasons made themself etc, when Sciros merged with the south then Sciron wasn't allowed to live. I can make numerous of reasons but that time is something I don't have.:/

DeletedUser28528

I rather call it a way to buy time untill another Sci trie would get close. I mentioned lnog ago that Sci killed Sciron. This was because like half of the world went Sci. So everyone would have declared war sooner or later.

The main reason we warred Sciron was because I didn't like a certain guy there and secoundly our guys wanted a side war.:)

After that several reasons made themself etc, when Sciros merged with the south then Sciron wasn't allowed to live. I can make numerous of reasons but that time is something I don't have.:/

I think you once said somewhere that Argyle mailed you and informed about the upcoming war.

So I thought it was so, but after reading your post I got confused. Who actually started the war R0N or TSE?

Thanks...

DeletedUser

i think R0N might have started the war on ~TSE~, because ~TSE~ were going to declare war on R0N... so overall the war started because of ~TSE~ :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i think R0N might have started the war on ~TSE~, because ~TSE~ were going to declare war on R0N... so overall the war started because of ~TSE~ :icon_cool:
as far as i'm concerned tse ended their nap with scir0n during the newyear attackbreak.
din't really see a war declaration, but no wonder, most sci tribes will fall after a certain amount of time.:p
Im disapointed in some of the posts from R2 but I expected this much anyway.
pom?
not many posted in here.
But who cares about a tribe declaring war on a death sci tribe - while that sci tribe was killed already by another tribe. xD

DeletedUser

Assaulting the corpse of a tribe? There's only one word I can think of to describe that.

DeletedUser

They are necrophiliacs, all of them! :icon_surprised: :icon_eek: :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

No need to pnp. Eaiser to just send a message: "On that date we'll drop the nap". and Dropping a nap means war more or less since people will start to attack right away. But No, Argyle mailed before before christmas, a week or two before and asked if we could solve things. However I replied with the reasons, but because of that he mailed me and tried to solve an issue then I put the war on hold to after the new year.

Same with Sciros, mailed Wigsplitter or rather he mailed me because someone attacked to early. Was going to let him know about it a day before or so. But it didn't seem that the others more than Wigsplitter understood that we dropped the alliance.:S

Last edited by a moderator: