A TLA Announcement: War on Treachery

DeletedUser

6 players altogether, 3 in Arisen, 3 in TLA. These were the only players we planned to bring in :)

DeletedUser

Nice stuff.

Kind of a scary thing to see the difference between fighting a smaller tribe and having a stalemate with a huge tribe. Probably a wave of fresh air for the people who've lost hundreds of nukes in other wars with significantly less gain :3

It's no small feat to take 30% of a continent in such a short period of time, regardless of who is defending it.

Jobetopia

Wow - I dont look at the forums for a month, pop on and see that Shadow/DSL has devoured there former allies T*Unit in a couple of Bites and that TLA has demolished REM (who for some reason were planning to attack them) - Its all go go go!

Congratulations on your executions wars!

DeletedUser

Interesting, I leave for 6 months and nothing really happens, you leave for a month and everything changes.

DeletedUser

You never know you may just get your wish.

Ok mate i take your poinr this is courtesy of Mr elber

hzFnEC1267709256.jpg
:)

DeletedUser79621

/Bump

So I got bored and looked at the war stats, from the the time of the declaration till now:

Side 1:
Tribes: TLA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REM REMII
Players:

Timeframe: 28/02/2010 13:39:00 to 07/04/2010 20:04:24

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,507
Side 2: 66
Difference: 1,441

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,806,435
Side 2: 639,763
Difference: 14,166,672

image.php

Nice work TLA =]

DeletedUser

Thats what you call an obliteration from dangerous Damagebois army.I wouldnt like to be damagebois enemy,he is lethal and in control of a load of psychos.

DeletedUser

That's a pretty fearsome rate for any war 38 caps a day since declaration. Nom nom nom i wonder who will be next

DeletedUser79621

Thats what you call an obliteration from dangerous Damagebois army.I wouldnt like to be damagebois enemy,he is lethal and in control of a load of psychos.

I found that out last night >.< There are some very strange people in TLA.

DeletedUser

Kris, i told ya that all along.

I also said that that was tame compared to some of the older stuff....

now, you gotta respect anyone whos stayed in the tribe this long with that every night?

DeletedUser79621

Kris, i told ya that all along.

I also said that that was tame compared to some of the older stuff....

now, you gotta respect anyone whos stayed in the tribe this long with that every night?

I never said I didn't respect the people who have stayed in the tribe ^^

Now you werent complaining last night. Don't be scared. And remember you still owe me a 1v1

I haven't forgotten. Maybe one day it might actually happen. As I recall though it ended up being me and Forsaken vs you and Graylin.

DeletedUser

We are a bunch of nutters.Who lets damages dogs out oh ooh ooh.Lets have another target damage to clear please,we love war.:icon_cool::icon_idea:

DeletedUser

we are indeed the dogs of war, are we not?

and kris, yep.

TLA really is The Lunatic Asylum

DeletedUser

/ponders how much money she could make by putting slayer in a cage and displaying him at a zoo...