A Tragic Loss in the TW Community

• Thread starter Michael Corleone.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

it find it really harsh, a school friend of mine died the other week in a car crash aswell, and my mates friend also died in a different incident, there has also been a lot in the news lately aswell, its so sad and unfortunate.

DeletedUser

I don't know what to write. Like just before i finished reading it and looking at the guest book and signing it i felt hyper and everything. After reading this, well I'm all quite. It just goes to show appreciate the life you have now and live the minute like it's your last. Just like tyrols said life is just a game of "Russian Roulette." Though i never got to play or talk to Jeremy A.K.A. Neversleeps, I believe in my heart that he was a very wonderful person and I'll never forget you Jeremy. Your in a better place now. Well Rest in Peace Jeremy.

-.nick.

DeletedUser

Oh my god.. this can't be the same guy I played speeds with.. oh no..

DeletedUser

Oh my god.. this can't be the same guy I played speeds with.. oh no..

My thoughts exactly, I played (against) him under alias several times.... I'm shocked. Especially after Ihavenomercy's quote....

rbh135

Just saw this. I knew something was wrong when I didn't see him on skype but not like this... He shall be missed. I'll be praying for his family...

DeletedUser

RIP

It really puts into perspective that we are dealing with human beings with lives, and not just faceless players with odd names. I didn't know him - but I have to say that this is probably the saddest thing I have seen on here to date. I wish nothing put Peace for his family.

DeletedUser

Woahhhhhhhh

Damn man such a tragic loss of a great tw player and a good friend RIP

Edit: Sorry for the necro

greenmonsta

RIP Neversleeps.

You were a good friend and always fun to talk to or play speed with. Always had fun playing with you.

DeletedUser

I know this is an old topic, but I feel that this topic should not die. I was inactive at the time of this happening and I cannot believe he is gone. He was a true friend and I thoroughly enjoyed playing with him and against him. We would often discuss TW strategies as well as just simple IRL things. He was a great friend, and one that I will truly miss.

When I found out, I actually started crying. When you get to be good friends with someone and then you go inactive for a few months and come back, it is really hard to accept that that friend is gone. :(

I <3 you NS!!!!

DeletedUser

I agree this thread should not die, it should stay alive for as long as possible, NS deserves this thread to stay alive.

Michael Corleone.

I agree this thread should not die, it should stay alive for as long as possible, NS deserves this thread to stay alive.
I was going to bump it when it would be six months since he passed away.

There isn't a day that goes by that I miss our daily chats about life and everything. He was seriously one of a kind, wish everyone got to see the side of him that I got to see.

Michael Corleone.

Six months ago to the day was the last time I ever got to speak to you Jeremy and since then, there isn't a day that goes by that I think of you. I'd like to say that I've really moved on, but in reality I really can't. I don't want to forget about you and the kind of person you were. You were a true class act and I'm upset that not everybody got to see the side of you that I got to see.

You are greatly missed bud, by me, your family and all of your friends here at Tribalwars. Your memory will not die here, and I will make sure of that. You were one hell of a player, but more importantly, you were an amazing person.

I'll always remember you Jeremy and hopefully we see each other one day. God bless you Jeremy and the Lower Family.

Love,

Alex

A humble player

I can't believe I have yet to post here.
I never had the honor to play with or against you, but from both the responses made here, and the few times I had seen you in the forums, it sounds like it would have been a good experience.
It is sad to loose any member of the Tribalwars community, especially for a reason like this, and I express my condolences to all close to Jeremy.

DeletedUser

Nicely said Alex.

It occurred to me yesterday that this unfortunate landmark was today, I hope his family are all well and stay in thought of the happy memories. I know I won't forget Jeremy ever, and I do greatly miss the chats we had more than anything. I only wish we could've co'd longer on 41 :icon_sad:

It is true what they say; the nastiest of things, happen to the nicest of people. Hope you are resting in peace buddy. <3

Happy memories will always keep with me,

- Karl.

DeletedUser5813

It is never easy loosing someone we love and care about whether it be in real life or in game life.

I never got to play with or against Jeremy as I had left the game and was only really coming back on later worlds to see if I still had it.

I always wonder what we as a community can do to celebrate someones life and to also give them credit for what they did in our game.

Only thing I could think of that would really do him and other great players justice is to have a wall of rememberance to the players we know we have lost, maybe to also retire his name so it becomes part of a memorial to those elite players.

My how we change over time due to the people we meet online, some just can never and should never be forgotten.

RIP Jeremy and have fun playing games in heaven with the angels.

DeletedUser

Rest in peace.. I know I've seen the name about, but I'm only just back to the game.

Pray for him and his family..