A victory and new steps.

DeletedUser96707

As some of you may have noticed, there once was a war, a war between Head and E.T.

However unable to handle the force of the cuddly E.T. and its infinite number of furious sidekicks, Head disbanded. Now numerous of former Head members wander the grounds of K64, K63 and K74. They are haunted, haunted by those who caused the downfall of their once glorious tribe. And as a warning, if any of these were to join new tribes we will give them the label of refugee.

Now it has come to my attention that some people do not share our view on what makes a refugee, or a runner, as some would call them. So hereby I officially announce the E.T. definition of a refugee:

“One who was a part of the losing side of a war (or fight early game) that joins a tribe, other than the winning side, for protection.”

Some people may not agree with this definition, in fact some might just consider such players – lucky? Let us have a look:

[Following conversation took place on skype]
21-09-2011 16:50:40 Chris/Explanation?/LonelyStar/Noob so nIce said:
On all worlds I have played, that being 36, 43, 51 and 57 there have been talks of refugees
that being people who were in tribes under attack, then going to another tribe
21-09-2011 16:51:29 Woody955 said:
well we disagree
and I have been playing far far longer
21-09-2011 16:51:58 Fireabend said:
im sure my council would agree even back to w 2 and w 10 that owuld not make them a refugee
just lucky

The two players above are Manajah (fireabend) and her right hand. The discussion took place cause Amigos chose to recruit 12 members of Ashes, former Ikill and Night members, players who following the E.T. definition are refugees. They asked for a NAP and we refused based on them recruiting those refugees, however as you can see, they disagreed, using some solid arguments.

Manajah being duke of Amigos we took her thought on the situation as being representative for her entire tribe, so we let her message pass on to E.T. who decided that these humans who did not know how to hug properly, needed to removed. After attacks begun Manjanah thought it relevant to start a long debate on who took their gloves off first, which to me is a rather silly argument? However the following message serves as proof that it was in fact manajah who first admitted to gloves being off:

manajah today at 16:41 said:
what the hell dude ??
Mystic Meg today at 16:42 said:
You need to speak to the management, I just do as I am told
manajah today at 16:42 said:
no need looks like the gloves are off,

So to anyone who either missed it or just like to scan messages for declarations (like myself):

E.T. with this message officially declares on Amigos.

Ps: Stats will be edited to the main thread as they come.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: E.T.
Side 2:
Tribes: Amigos
Players: Kamrater

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 27
Difference: 67

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 638,901
Side 2: 111,451
Difference: 527,450

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65,071
Side 2: 0
Difference: 65,071

chart

[/spoil]
had-to-get-there-first...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck et:) Im sure it will be more free villages haha!

DeletedUser55982

The definition of a refugee has been clearly defined within this game for a number of years.

"A player who has been attacked not merely scouted - who then quits a tribe and runs"

The explanation used by E.T. is total rubbish and obviously written by a newcomer to the game. To declare on a tribe on this forum before having the decency of declaring to the tribe directly is also a Noobish act. Must have been your excuse of a diplomat (noobs on ice) because he believes that bullying people around in this game is the way to win a world 42 newbie From the make up of E.T most of the players will quit the game when the either

1. Hit opposition that actually fights back
2. They reach 1 million points and think that they are good at the game...

E.T want a war.. without using and blackmailing other tribes to be your bashers you would not have a hope in hell of winning. To those tribes/players who will fight on their side... remember how they spoke to you to get you on their side in the first place.. AND DO YOU ACTUALLY believe a word they have promised you.

The question you all should be asking yourself is... what happens to your tribe after this war.... So is it time to wake up and start dealing with these noobies.

DeletedUser94483

Hmmm...Sounds-butthurt-to-me....if-you-read-the-declaration-properly-he-states-that-this-is-et's-definition.

DeletedUser100590

Hmmm...Sounds-butthurt-to-me....if-you-read-the-declaration-properly-he-states-that-this-is-et's-definition.

His argument is that this is a public declaration instead of a direct one to his tribe which he never recieved. I believe he's arguing that E T are not playing by 'the tw code of honor' because of the this.

But hey, I may have misread it.

DeletedUser94483

The definition of a refugee has been clearly defined within this game for a number of years.

"A player who has been attacked not merely scouted - who then quits a tribe and runs"

The explanation used by E.T. is total rubbish and obviously written by a newcomer to the game.

this-is-his-main-issue....and-what-i-addressed...was-not-referring-to-his-crying-about-us-not-sending-him-a-declaration-in-new-fashion...

DeletedUser96707

So a tribe who have won a war can only say "dibbs" on those who aren't clever enough to see they are gonna be targeted next and therefor leaves?

To declare on a tribe on this forum before having the decency of declaring to the tribe directly is also a Noobish act.

I am very sorry, I must have mistakenly assumed that you knew about our intentions when we started launching attacks. Next time I will make sure to inform you that the attacks inbound from our tribe to your tribe will be followed by more troops send from our tribe to your tribe.

Other than that, since this declare function wasn't there from the beginning of twtime, wouldn't that make it non existent in your eyes?

Must have been your excuse of a diplomat (noobs on ice) because he believes that bullying people around in this game is the way to win a world 42 newbie

I only bully people who recruit refugees (again, the standard E.T. definition of one). Also whats with world 42?

DeletedUser

That should be quite fast if Amigos continues nobling barbs.

You can't expect players from a tribe which disbanded to not join another one though: being alone makes your butt a little too much exposed at this point of the game.
Besides, they didn't leave the boat while at war, but find themselves alone after the disbanding of the tribe so refugees yeah, idk it sounds a bit harsh.

I think that them joining an other tribe is fair and the hunters continuing hunting them is fair as well. If that calls for a war, so be it.

Good luck both sides.

DeletedUser

His argument is that this is a public declaration instead of a direct one to his tribe which he never recieved. I believe he's arguing that E T are not playing by 'the tw code of honor' because of the this.

But hey, I may have misread it.

In game declaration are an upgrade. This is the forum where traditionally declarations are made.

So woody, yes ET want a war. No scouting me doesn't constitute an attack. Put your money where your mouth is and just pile on in. ;)

DeletedUser96707

You can't expect players from a tribe which disbanded to not join another one though: being alone makes your butt a little too much exposed at this point of the game.
Besides, they didn't leave the boat while at war, but find themselves alone after the disbanding of the tribe so refugees yeah, idk it sounds a bit harsh.

I think that them joining an other tribe is fair and the hunters continuing hunting them is fair as well. If that calls for a war, so be it.

Ofc, in my eyes recruiting refugees is fair game if your confident you can step up and defend them from the ones pursuing them. However expecting the tribe who is pursuing them to stop hitting them cause you took them in, and further more almost act surprised that this leads to a declaration on your tribe. That is.. meh..