A victory and new steps.

DeletedUser

If that's the case nib. Ten why you recruited night? Lol

Ps you take too long

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

I must agree with Chris on this... (and no, he didn't send me pp, or res, or a promise of survival) In most cases on all past worlds, a winning tribe, and their leaders, accept the win of a war by way of recruitment, or disbandment... then they just move on. In few cases, this being one, the leadership follows through with their "clean up" of a war, where all involved in the losing end of such war are still hunted.... the way it should be. Spoils of war are the villages of the losing tribe, right?

Goodluck to both sides, in any case... though we prolly know the result of this one already.

DeletedUser82027

If that's the case nib. Ten why you recruited night? Lol

Ps you take too long

I don't see what's wrong for ET to recruit the more talented and active members of a loosing war. If you see potential for a member of an enemy who you think might have a 10% chance on jumping ship, and making a big impact on your tribe (Possitive+1) then yeah, why not recruit them?

E T have recruited from Night and HEAD, And look at them now? They are rank 1 and have a good reputation. They work together, their communication is brilliant and their leadership is firm...

All who come on here and accuse E T of accepting refugee's are stupid, to be honest... They do what all winning tribes do to win wars *FASTER*, *EASIER*, *WITH MINIMAL LOSSES* <-- Pick which one you would like in the stars.

Also, Does that make me a refugee Explanation? :lol:

DeletedUser

But et rule states that no one should join other tribes. THas their rule and they broke it nvm saw the rule again it says other than winning side

Wallam

Since I didnt receive a single attack from E.T in the war does that still make me a refugee? :icon_confused:

Either way, I believe that tribes will still recruit those members, especially the ones that know that E.T will likely be coming for them next. Certainly its been a surprising few days with some of the mails I have had :p

DeletedUser

Eh.. this is just E.T. way just to have another war. So far I think they have been in the most wars up "bigger" tribes in the world. Not positive but seems that way. Either way they was gonna war "Amigos" but they just used them recruiting as a excuse. So please get over the whole refugee thing, your now at war get over it.

DeletedUser78112

Atleast yous are going the right way about it. Won the war and chasing the members. Atleast yous aren't recruiting. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Night and E T barely fought.... management fell apart, and E T picked up the pieces. I don't think thats recruiting refugees buddy :p.

DeletedUser

Is this an excuse for ET to war again. well yes, we're an aggressive tribe. So no excuses.

However, looking at the conversation regarding refugees, i should have got a green light on attacks days ago.

DeletedUser

Who really cares about whether people are refugees?

If ET wanna war then ET shall have a war. Who cares if theres a legit reason behind it. This is a game...you know, one of those things to have fun. So enjoy the PnP and have a good war :p

DeletedUser74142

Like how Amigos already begging dream to jump in :)

interesting to say the least..but instead of dissing im here to wish my luck to amigos you guys have some skilled players lets see what happens

DeletedUser69611

The definition of a refugee has been clearly defined within this game for a number of years.

"A player who has been attacked not merely scouted - who then quits a tribe and runs"

The explanation used by E.T. is total rubbish and obviously written by a newcomer to the game. To declare on a tribe on this forum before having the decency of declaring to the tribe directly is also a Noobish act. Must have been your excuse of a diplomat (noobs on ice) because he believes that bullying people around in this game is the way to win a world 42 newbie From the make up of E.T most of the players will quit the game when the either
This is stupid mate, it says E T definition. Please learn to read.

E.T want a war.. without using and blackmailing other tribes to be your bashers you would not have a hope in hell of winning. To those tribes/players who will fight on their side... remember how they spoke to you to get you on their side in the first place.. AND DO YOU ACTUALLY believe a word they have promised you.

Lol if your talking about our basher tribes then your stupid. Everyone of those players in our basher tribe ask to join. They know the rules and still choose to stay.Dont be hating because your not manly enough to have bashers want you :)

The question you all should be asking yourself is... what happens to your tribe after this war.... So is it time to wake up and start dealing with these noobies.

Trying to get everyone to gang up on E T? Ahh shows fear and weakness mate. You remind me of a noob at the start of a new world that the number one tribe has like 60 players and no tribe matches them and you try to get a bunch of the other tribes to help, Don't even have nobles yet. The outcome you ask? They disband...

You could have avoided this whole war if you didn't care about inviting players in to make your rank go up..

Other side note, It doesn't matter what our PnP was guys, We declared because we had our reasons. We really do not have to explain them. We made a PnP and everybody took that way overboard.

DeletedUser

Well, as far as it goes, for the guy who involved the w2 in here.

I quite agree in some part, and disagree for the rest.

Again, in the earlier world such as w1, w2, and others below w8, where there is no paladin still and the TW is still at 2.0 something perhaps or lower.
Being a refugee is someone who received a directly attack within 72 hours, from any player, with any points necessary, and having the tribe hit by any tribes bigger or even smaller.

For example:
Here is the scenario:

Tribe.A = 1st tribe.
Tribe.B = 2nd tribe.
Tribe.C = 3rd tribe.
Player.A = 1st player from Tribe.A
Player.B = 2nd player from Tribe.A
Player.C = 3rd player from Tribe.B
Player.D = 4th player from Neutral

1. Tribe.B attacks Tribe.A, specifically, Player.C attacks Player.A within 72 hours. Player.A decided to leave the Tribe.A and join Tribe.C. The Player.A will be considered as a refugee and Tribe.C will be considered as an enemy of Tribe.B for taking the refugee player, Player.A.

2. Tribe.B attacks Tribe.A, their players attack the Tribe.A members except for Player.B. Player.B decided to leave the Tribe.A and join Tribe.C. The Player.B will NOT be considered as a refugee even the Tribe.A was attacked within 72 hours earlier. Its because that the player according to some earlier worlds rules, well, TRIBE and WAR RULES in earlier worlds, being a refugee was only being hit or struck directly or more like personally, even if the player will lose a village or not, even just scouts, for SCOUTS is also an act of war and also for fakes.

3. Tribe.B attacks Player.D. Player.D decided to join Tribe.C and they welcomed and supported Player.D. It won't be considered as a refugee, for the tribe, Player.C newly joined has supported him, and helped him, and it will be decided by the councils of Tribe.B.

Here's my point guys:
If E.T decided to put some rules, well, its theirs, but it should not be ours too. However, we should respect and honor it, as we honor and respect our rules too. In the end, having a rule/s or regulations depends upon the council of the different tribes/players involved.

Thanks for reading and understanding this. This is my idea.

DeletedUser

Here's my point guys:
If E.T decided to put some rules, well, its theirs, but it should not be ours too. However, we should respect and honor it, as we honor and respect our rules too. In the end, having a rule/s or regulations depends upon the council of the different tribes/players involved.

What rules? They are simply sharing their definition of a refugee with W57.

These are the only rules.

DeletedUser78112

Here's my point guys:

Well if Head had of won we would of done the exact same thing, chased our food. Any good tribe would. tribes like E T are full of aggressive players who like to war or get bored. Best to keep players warring than to let them quit from boredom eh?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Trying to get everyone to gang up on E T? Ahh shows fear and weakness mate. You remind me of a noob at the start of a new world that the number one tribe has like 60 players and no tribe matches them and you try to get a bunch of the other tribes to help, Don't even have nobles yet. The outcome you ask? They disband...

To be fair to him, at this stage of ET's growth can you honestly say it won't take an alliance to put a dent in you? ET players have been pointing out that their wars so far have merely been "expansion" in which only a fraction of the ET tribe participates in each war. Then you recruit a good few of the choice players from each tribe further boosting your lead as the rank 1.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if there WEREN'T diplomatic talks between tribes to halt ETs progression. You are now twice the size of the rank 2 and 3, it'll take a lot to take ET down. Or one very focused war tribe. Even then you have what 2 basher tribes now to limit your own troop losses because your tribe dominates the top 20 player list. So EVEN if 1 tribe took you on it's still fighting 3 tribes (if I am right about you having 2 bashers) So why shouldn't there be tribes teaming up to fight you, it's strategically valid, and you know that.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I'd be surprised if there WEREN'T diplomatic talks between tribes to halt ETs progression. You are now twice the size of the rank 2 and 3, it'll take a lot to take ET down. Or one very focused war tribe. Even then you have what 2 basher tribes now to limit your own troop losses because your tribe dominates the top 20 player list. So EVEN if 1 tribe took you on it's still fighting 3 tribes (if I am right about you having 2 bashers) So why shouldn't there be tribes teaming up to fight you, it's strategically valid, and you know that.

Wrong. E T have 32 basher tribes, anyone who says they only have 2 are liars !!