=A= vs Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Glad you are bothering to waste your time bragging about a "war"!

Its been a long time since world 6, but you two (jakub and KMII) should know im around this world....:icon_twisted:

As for your war, i think its better that our total noblements outclasses you nicely> So while you may be focusing on =A= as much as you like, i prefer our guys to keep getting good solid noblements than waste time and effort on you guys. Personal growth at this stage is far more important than diddling around with you guys and your vendetta.

But good luck, and until i see you across the field, Try not to get nobled. :lol:

DeletedUser

I personally feel it is ludicrous to even consider there being a war here. It's simply too soon for such things, and further, being boisterous and public about it makes some folk seem over eager, as if they have something to prove.

While some may choose to look at this and think Truth have two up on =A=, what I see is no real damage being done to their enemies, and Truth making much ado about nothing. The fact remains, Truth is doing nothing to impede =A='s growth (as seen in stats below), but are instead falling behind in the process of trying to do so. So for all their efforts to destroy =A=, they are getting nowhere.

Like I said, its a bad time for wars. I'd suggest focusing on personal growth at this stage, as Pajuno said.

Stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =A=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Truth
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 2
Difference: 13

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,396
Side 2: 5,211
Difference: 34,185

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3,125
Difference: 3,125

image.php
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakub1992

Hey guys!

Glad you are bothering to waste your time bragging about a "war"!

Its been a long time since world 6, but you two (jakub and KMII) should know im around this world....:icon_twisted:

As for your war, i think its better that our total noblements outclasses you nicely> So while you may be focusing on =A= as much as you like, i prefer our guys to keep getting good solid noblements than waste time and effort on you guys. Personal growth at this stage is far more important than diddling around with you guys and your vendetta.

But good luck, and until i see you across the field, Try not to get nobled. :lol:

You are right paj, it has been a long time.

@The rest of the people who keep posting in this thread, meh it shouldn't have been posted, meh it's not a war etc.... Look at who posted it, are they leadership of the tribe? We are aware and this should not have been posted, none-the-less it has and we will see how it all pans out, i must admit it has been alot of fun thus far and =A= is putting up a decent fight. As are we. Although Paj I find your statement a little amusing, if personal growth is so important why have your members been supporting eachother? Is that not limiting personal growth?

Anyway, if you are going to add to this thread, fine post away, but if your just going to come on here whining about it not being a "real" war, or nothing impressive, you are not adding anything to this, we are aware of the situation and it is an insult to the intelligence of everyone here for you to keep stating the obvious.

Jakub1992

I never commented on your growth in relation to ours, i was merely stating that if personal growth was the most important thing to your tribe at this stage. You would not be supporting each other.

But lets not fall out over words eh? This war certainly won't be one by us doing that.

Mick876

I never commented on your growth in relation to ours, i was merely stating that if personal growth was the most important thing to your tribe at this stage. You would not be supporting each other.

You can support your tribe mates while dominating your area for personal growth. Don't need Defence to farm and clear.

DeletedUser

An =A= member here,

My Opinion on this. :icon_razz:
There is a war on yet you have taken 2 villages. right now thats not a thing bad but its never anything to boast about now is it. look at this from a constructive point of view its good to get cap's against the enemy but if there out growing you at that pace how long will it be before you run out of steam ? Production on =A= Side Goes up with each cap as you will do as well but by only a small amount.

I think its OK to War at this point but only if it will bring benefit your tribe in some way. :icon_rolleyes: i already have insight to your forums and tribe :icon_razz: but you don't see me bragging on about that do you.

@ Jakub1992 just about your quoting on pajuno :lol: Don't you agree when you start up you ether go offense or defense ? personal growth is important. for players as individuals to gain access to both types. But supporting will still be done :icon_rolleyes: we would be stupid and not a good bunch of people at all if we did not support now would we ? and would you do different if you don't mind me asking ?

-Syruss-

[edit] Best to mail me in reply atm please i'm kinda buisy to read the pnp to often just send to my forum inbox /sy

DeletedUser

An =A= member here,

I think its OK to War at this point but only if it will bring benefit your tribe in some way. :icon_rolleyes: i already have insight to your forums and tribe :icon_razz: but you don't see me bragging on about that do you.

/sy

Damm now we have to have a spy hunt as well as try and gain some "personal growth" how will we fit all this in I ask ?

Must say though I did'nt realise you guys had a smurf in your ranks ,am seriously considering the restart option now i realise my folly in messin with a smurf :icon_wink:

Other than that ,obviously no one over here is getting too carried away with things on the war subject, a little advanced farming became misconstreud as a WAR ,OHH noez not the W word again :icon_eek: Damm must stop saying that worhhd! Exchanges ,wins and defeats have been made from both sides , for a tribe that out grows us by x5 =A= aint beeen all that yet imo (an opinion you'll grow to love like your momma smufster).

PetarPavao

reports ! we want more reports of killed people ! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Crispycargo

I find this funny. Didn't even realize we were in a war until i saw this thread tbh; that's how insignificant this whole "war" is. But anybody who thinks we will go out of our way to rim tur members at this stage of the game is an ignorant fool. It would only slow us down.

Also, no idea who you got those two caps on, nor do i care, but i just consider it a culling of the weak. So thanks for that.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are right paj, it has been a long time.

@The rest of the people who keep posting in this thread, meh it shouldn't have been posted, meh it's not a war etc.... Look at who posted it, are they leadership of the tribe? We are aware and this should not have been posted, none-the-less it has and we will see how it all pans out, i must admit it has been alot of fun thus far and =A= is putting up a decent fight. As are we. Although Paj I find your statement a little amusing, if personal growth is so important why have your members been supporting eachother? Is that not limiting personal growth?

Anyway, if you are going to add to this thread, fine post away, but if your just going to come on here whining about it not being a "real" war, or nothing impressive, you are not adding anything to this, we are aware of the situation and it is an insult to the intelligence of everyone here for you to keep stating the obvious.

Now jakey wakey...

I came here to say hello, laugh at your tribe's insistence on the term "war", wish you good luck, and apparently im whining?

I guess your not that keen to keep me out of the forums? I have never "whined", however i do love to flame. I guess your gonna be encouraging me to head towards Truth sooner than later? I was fine to let you "cull our weak" ( i do LOVE that phrase, Crispy) but dont taunt me buddy. There isnt 3-5 kds separating us here, now is there?

I can see an outcapping of 15-2 overall... means your focusing too much energy on us, when you should be following my Advice (not a whine, was actually advice for you) and growing more yourself....

Anyways, words will be wasted on you. i can see that little boy coming poking out... Should have had beyond hatred nobling instead of whatever it was he did do....And break out the vaseline my friends.. :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.