=A= vs Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I really don't get why you'd bring tur into this :icon_neutral: :lol:

DeletedUser

I really don't get why you'd bring tur into this :icon_neutral: :lol:

Its just an abbreviation of Truth to Crispycargo maby ? Or Prehaps Crispycargo don't realize there is a tribe out there with the name Tur Or maby Ter & Truth are so unknown to him he don't know the difference. hell i dont :lol:

-Syruss-

King Matt II

Its just an abbreviation of Truth to Crispycargo maby ? Or Prehaps Crispycargo don't realize there is a tribe out there with the name Tur Or maby Ter & Truth are so unknown to him he don't know the difference. hell i dont :lol:

-Syruss-

Wouldn't it be Tru? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be Tru? :icon_neutral:

Yup it would King. but then again when i seen this thread i searched and searched. I was sure you lot were Tur :icon_razz: Then i Done Something i haven't done in a long time and click page down in tribal rankings i found your tribe snug at "29. Truth" was lucky as I was going to attack a Tur Player. lucky i found out before it was to late.

-Syruss-

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonshadows96

Side 1:
Tribes: =A=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Truth
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 8
Difference: 42

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 120,657
Side 2: 20,456
Difference: 100,201

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,818
Side 2: 6,372
Difference: 4,554

image.php

And one more conquer from our side and you'll be losing this "war."

@crispy: deify you :)

Losing? Bud we'd be tied;)

Also, you nobled Wolfbang9 as you can see here

http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=1371

Who was a runner/refugee/whatever you want to call him from *T* (Terminate) and was only in our tribe for 8 hours before being dismissed, you just happened to have nobled him in that 8 hour timeframe. So while yes, you officially do have one cap against us, it was from a runner who was only in our tribe for a little over 8 hours, not enough time to actually do anything.

Just wanted to clear that up.:icon_wink:
green.png
Hellsgate (640|393) K361,818wolfbang9 [Truth]chitmama [=A=]12th Feb 2010

xinryr

Losing? Bud we'd be tied;)

Also, you nobled Wolfbang9 as you can see here

http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=1371

Who was a runner/refugee/whatever you want to call him from *T* (Terminate) and was only in our tribe for 8 hours before being dismissed, you just happened to have nobled him in that 8 hour timeframe. So while yes, you officially do have one cap against us, it was from a runner who was only in our tribe for a little over 8 hours, not enough time to actually do anything.

Just wanted to clear that up.:icon_wink:
green.png
Hellsgate (640|393) K361,818wolfbang9 [Truth]chitmama [=A=]12th Feb 2010

Fair enough, though I'd still say that the irresponsible recruitment makes you guys responsible for the stats.

Either way, two to one isn't much of a war =/

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: I Clap my hands to that, but i cant say you did not suffer some losses because of that, i wonder, what happens when i plan to get involved, :icon_twisted:

plan away syruss ,i can hardly contain my excitement :icon_cool:

Jakub1992

Hehe, attacks hit me in a while. Shame it can't be his full clear and shame they are two seconds apart, honestly who teaches these people to send fakes?

DeletedUser

plan away syruss ,i can hardly contain my excitement :icon_cool:

i don't tend to plan my attacks, Honestly i have only once planed my attacks i found it to be a huge wast of my time, my normal rush rush plans work fine no joke, but i don't think it will be exciting for me for my location :icon_razz:

Demonshadows96

:icon_cool: I Clap my hands to that, but i cant say you did not suffer some losses because of that, i wonder, what happens when i plan to get involved, :icon_twisted:

No doubt those that supported did suffer losses, but since it was spread out over 5-6 people supporting plus Winged's own troops, losses for each village could have been relatively light.

And like Wing said, plan away, we can kill your nuke off just as easily as the other two:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i don't tend to plan my attacks, Honestly i have only once planed my attacks i found it to be a huge wast of my time, my normal rush rush plans work fine no joke, but i don't think it will be exciting for me for my location :icon_razz:

come on, stop it now syruss ,you looking more noobish with every post ,i need to do some farming but am lol so much i can hardly hold my mouse :lol:

DeletedUser

No doubt those that supported did suffer losses, but since it was spread out over 5-6 people supporting plus Winged's own troops, losses for each village could have been relatively light.

And like Wing said, plan away, we can kill your nuke off just as easily as the other two:icon_wink:

Yeah i hear you but I'm Real good at ghosting :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

come on, stop it now syruss ,you looking more noobish with every post ,i need to do some farming but am lol so much i can hardly hold my mouse :lol:

Your Right that comment IS a noobish one, I mean you just have to be crazy to launch without a good plan Right ? only noobs do that don't they ?

Jakub1992

Well as expected, a cat and a scout, lucky i left some scouts back eh?

Syruss, either make some plans or don't make some plans, attack or don't attack, it is up to you. But please please please stop this mud slinging.

DeletedUser

Syruss, either make some plans or don't make some plans, attack or don't attack, it is up to you. But please please please stop this mud slinging.

I'm the Giving the Complements to you lot :icon_razz: yet I'm the one branded the noob :icon_rolleyes:
Perhaps i should take a page from your tribes book and flame each post you make ?

Was me congratulating you on a nice defense but also looking at the other side you would have also lost troops that's all i said then i was just wondering on what would happen when i get involved. wheres the crime in that :icon_razz:

-Syruss-

King Matt II

Matt didn't you just accuse me of not being able to read?

Here, i'll post it again for you.

:lol: Ok, scroll up. Do you see my post? Yes. Do you see your post that you just quoted for me? Yes. Do you see my post BEFORE your post? Yes.

Sorry if my posts seem arrogant, I don't mean to be, it's just hard trying not to be sarcastic and arrogant. :icon_sad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.