A whole tribe of meat ain't enough

DeletedUser80720

are you suggesting riot are fighting solo LOL

they have at least 3 or 4 tribes of their own

DeletedUser122029

are you suggesting riot are fighting solo LOL

they have at least 3 or 4 tribes of their own

Impact and giants, giants are like 30k points and impact 100kish. how much is your coalition altogether? yet you all out here bragging about nukes at home killed and defending when you have 3 or even 4/1 amount of troops of them l0l nubs.

--G--

Impact and giants, giants are like 30k points and impact 100kish. how much is your coalition altogether? yet you all out here bragging about nukes at home killed and defending when you have 3 or even 4/1 amount of troops of them l0l nubs.

Because they are eating them :p

--G--

But the guy restarted, he wants to play again. Why did you kick him?

Age of Ultron

he said he slept which means nobody was on his account

he got a few free villages which riot claim were co players.

i guess they wernt co players after all

i mean how hard is it to understand that someone could end up sleeping during the times he's supposed to be playing or before the next guy takes over?

Deleted User - 10618707

Cornish lol. I'm 'american' tz, and i sleep during my online time all the the time. That isnt proof I don't have coplayers.

DeletedUser80720

the fact you keep defending riot is rather embarrassing

DeletedUser80720

how about the fact that being hit during the night tells everyone he wasnt meant to play

hence why he made the comment about sleeping

Deleted User - 10618707

Literally what you just did to him.

That's faulty logic, the saying its embarrassing to be nobled by a barb has nothing to do with cornish's baseless arguments which makes assertions without a shred of proof. Its embarrassing that he actually thinks he is being rational.