AAA Strikes.

DeletedUser

Dexa please mention the name of the people who are skilled please so that AAA can target them

The fact that you crawl around here with less then any constructiv arguments, show what these forums has become since the early worlds, why dont you just do me a favor and atleast try to come up with something useful, that way i might not need to put you on ignore, worst thing i know is stupidity, and stupid is what you come across as.

DeletedUser108799

Yeah you want facts good you are trying to betray your tribe and don't tell me that this is wrong as I have some evidence of you trying to get in AAA

DeletedUser106170

Seems to be one sided :)

Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Side 2:
Tribes: NEW

Timeframe: 16/12/2012 11:05:54 to 18/12/2012 10:05:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 0
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 412,354
Side 2: 0
Difference: 412,354

chart

DeletedUser

you got evidence ? am i trying to betray anyone ? again, your throwing your arguments around like a one celled organism, want facts, heres fact, in NEW theres probably 8 active ppl, most of the ones that got targeted left the game that very day, ppl are not bothering to coordinate, not bothering to support, so yes you got a core group, and that core group is looking for a new home, do i need to hide that fact ? not at all, so your evidence as you call it, is worth null and nothing.

theres a limit for how long one can try and hold 50 members, where the majority are either new to the game or late to join.

so again il ask you, when will you try and produce a constructive argumentation against me ? and what are you trying to accomplish ?

amd i ashamed that i leave a dead tribe, with selfish ppl, (except the core group) behind me ? no not at all, am i a backstabber for the months i have tried and tried and tried to get NEW running ? no i dont think i am at all dear.

so one more chance now, and if your arguments are as dry and piss poor, as you have showed this far, il be forced to ignore you, thats the only way i can withstand the urge to bang my head against my wall, every time i read your garbage.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you got evidence ? am i trying to betray anyone ? again, your throwing your arguments around like a one celled organism, want facts, heres fact, in NEW theres probably 8 active ppl, most of the ones that got targeted left the game that very day, ppl are not bothering to coordinate, not bothering to support, so yes you got a core group, and that core group is looking for a new home, do i need to hide that fact ? not at all, so your evidence as you call it, is worth null and nothing.

theres a limit for how long one can try and hold 50 members, where the majority are either new to the game or late to join.

so again il ask you, when will you try and produce a constructive argumentation against me ? and what are you trying to accomplish ?

amd i ashamed that i leave a dead tribe, with selfish ppl, (except the core group) behind me ? no not at all, am i a backstabber for the months i have tried and tried and tried to get NEW running ? no i dont think i am at all dear.

so one more chance now, and if your arguments are as dry and piss poor, as you have showed this far, il be forced to ignore you, thats the only way i can withstand the urge to bang my head against my wall, every time i read your garbage.

Good on you for staying and trying to sort your tribe out. It's sad that most members of NEW have simply rolled over, thought we'd get a little bit of fight from you guys. Nice also to see a change in attitude Cookie, I like this humble Cookie much more than the other arrogant mouthy one lol.

DeletedUser108799

You know Dexa I am not telling you that you are wrong the thing is you know the core group which you are talking about if I would have been in your place I would have had kicked those members or left the tribe and made a tribe of those core members and who knows how good you may be you may coordinate well and if you coordinate well I know even giants can fell look at apathy today they play for fun play like them and you may even win by a way or another just my 2 cents it is on you what you do next

DeletedUser108799

ok that is rude of you Dexa I gave you facts and now you don't reply I mean what the **** man

DeletedUser

You know Dexa I am not telling you that you are wrong the thing is you know the core group which you are talking about if I would have been in your place I would have had kicked those members or left the tribe and made a tribe of those core members and who knows how good you may be you may coordinate well and if you coordinate well I know even giants can fell look at apathy today they play for fun play like them and you may even win by a way or another just my 2 cents it is on you what you do next

well what do you know, i actually enjoyed reading that unknown, first post i have seen from you that actually had some depths in it, keep that up, and ppl will pay attention to you :)

thanks styx, i know i am rough around the edges, but i also know how to behave, and i appriciate your sincerity with me.

when it comes to NEW, im sad it turned out like this, cause the members who actually do care, is getting dragged down by the ppl whos only in it for the safe ride, when safe is no longer an option, they quit the game or go rogue on us...

DeletedUser108799

That is the reason it is better to have some good players than to have many bad players it might happen that one bad apple may spoil everyone else

DeletedUser

and to bad for us they did spoil it. from here on wel just have to see what happens.

Raveman9

Looks like we are getting some life from NEW as they was able to recap 2 villages but both was taken back.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 16/12/2012 11:05:54 to 18/12/2012 19:11:15

Total conquers:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 75
Difference: 65

chart

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 2
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,184,810
Side 2: 463,532
Difference: 721,278

chart

Side 1: 489,157
Side 2: 18,996
Difference: 470,161

chart

bawbagwullie

Sad to see NEW getting humped, but it was the only outcome likely.

Folks there need to realize it's a war game!

You can't ignore your biggest threat for ever and pray they will just leave you alone.

The time for hitting AAA was weeks ago when you had morale on your side and a lot of poorly stacked villages amongst you.

Fair play to AAA though they dangled the nap carrot long enough for you to grow enough to negate the morale issue and allow them the preparation they needed.

Hope NEW can stop internalling for a little while and try and put up a fight.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well this don't really deserve a thread lol, at least we know why AAA never made one :lol: Keep it up guys

Good luck NEW, looks like its needed

DeletedUser

Just in case anyone wanted an update.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 16/12/2012 11:05:54 to 20/12/2012 06:45:00

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 2
Difference: 82

chart

Side 1: 738,876
Side 2: 18,996
Difference: 719,880

chart

DeletedUser

Looking good AAA. Locking down the south nicely!!!

Looks like you got a lot of work a head of you, but it will pay off when all those towns are under your control. I'm digging that member count and od ;)

I look forward to watching your developments in world 65.

DeletedUser100466

well it's looks like a easy road for AAA ,will see how they will perform in future wars