AbsentSoul.

• Thread starter DeletedUser115571
  • Start date

DeletedUser115571

http://gyazo.com/6a4857078d5b49b8c3ac7228b617b44d

As i said, a brilliant teamplayer. just not for us ;)

HIMR5St.jpg

Deleted User - 4669627

Its because your PNP is as cold as your ice cream. Leave it to the trolls and masters.
it was only his 19th post, maybe he just needs to get warmed up, his 21st post was better and in light of what has followed, the sarcasm of the OP is much more obvious than it was

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

Oh well its a bit low to type messages like this to an account that actually never fought back because we couldnt care anymore. Oh wait, I think at the start I sniped 2 or 3 trains and stacked against 2 or 3 aswell :p

Marilyn Monroe today at 10:07
Hi!

Thank you wery much for the Resourses, Wery kind of you:)

Cheers//T

And I told you we would return to take revenge on you. Not the type of player to just let this be unjudged.

DeletedUser115571

And I told you we would return to take revenge on you. Not the type of player to just let this be unjudged.

Well. good to know, then I know that if I go inactive you will actually attack me ;)

If a Hug wont do it, perhaps a kiss can ;)

images

DeletedUser111019

Marilyn Monroe today at 10:07
Hi!

Thank you wery much for the Resourses, Wery kind of you:)

Cheers//T

And I told you we would return to take revenge on you. Not the type of player to just let this be unjudged.[/QUOTE]

Ok I Give you a big hug and a kizz for that:)

DeletedUser

So many big words from keyboard warriors, the bravest and most honourable people out there.

In light of decency and respect to all, this thread may now be closed by Admins. It has no more purpose.

DeletedUser47445

You're implying that it had a purpose in the first place. We've all got more use for the dead cat in my backyard than this thread.

DeletedUser99544

So many big words from keyboard warriors, the bravest and most honourable people out there.

In light of decency and respect to all, this thread may now be closed by Admins. It has no more purpose.

A comment like this make my day. 95 percent of all posts is nothing but garbage in forum. This thread is nothing more or less than that. Or do you imply that admin need to respect some players more than others?