academys

DeletedUser

even if you have a level 10 market (which is the highest most people have pre-nobling) you can only store or trade 10K total res at a time. Which is pittance.

And resources stored in the market can be raided as far as i knew. So i dont think your point about dodging res using the amrket is based on facts.

DeletedUser8472

even if you have a level 10 market (which is the highest most people have pre-nobling) you can only store or trade 10K total res at a time. Which is pittance.

And resources stored in the market can be raided as far as i knew. So i dont think your point about dodging res using the amrket is based on facts.

It's weird I thought that the other day when I dodged for someone. Then they had doubt, so I went to the market to copy paste the warning, and teh warning wasn't there!!! It's like they changed it :(

DeletedUser

Dodging with a market 101.

Step 1. Find a tribemate, any tribemate, as long as you haven't account sat or been account sat by them within the last 24 hours.
Step 2. Less than 10 minutes before the attack is scheduled to land on your village, send them what ress you can, so that the person attacking (assuming it's a real attack) will get as little as possible.
Step 3. After the attack has landed, and less than 10 minutes after you first sent the resources away, cancel the shipment, your ress will return to your village.

And before you ask, free in-tribe trading has been activated already, and free trading will be open on the 13th I believe? (haven't looked for some time, might be wrong on that last one)

It's weird I thought that the other day when I dodged for someone. Then they had doubt, so I went to the market to copy paste the warning, and teh warning wasn't there!!! It's like they changed it :(
You can hide those warnings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everytime I see a post by crazy-for-you, I can't help but sing the Madonna song in my head.. wow.

Ok, this is really annoying me now!
I hadn't heard the song (or, not conciously) until this post was made.
I youtube'd it, listened to it.

And now, I don't stop hearing it! (e.g. local radio)

Rather annoying, I think!

P.S. Unintentional bump. xD