academys

DeletedUser

k fine i'll rephrase it. if i had 1.8k and uhh 900LC and uhh around 2000axes would that be abouts right?

mattcurr

ok, quick Q. would i be considered growing fast if i upgrade my warehouse and farm every day 1 level?

Why sprint a marathon? The games about survival.... If you started in the core and have 1800 points though you are moving too slowly.

DeletedUser

well the last active guy that was near me has not been playing the last few days,hope he comes back otherwise my noble targets are going to be lame

mattcurr

well the last active guy that was near me has not been playing the last few days,hope he comes back otherwise my noble targets are going to be lame

yea me too im sitting on my noble right now. Nothing till 10 hours away.

mattcurr

i got a 1.2k guy next to me with only 200spears, swords XD

If I were you I would get 3 nobles take 473|350 that then go to the soft target, but im aggressive to the point of it being retarded.

DeletedUser

that would take forever and the loss of troops would outweigh the benefits. besides, it will take at least another 5 days to build A noble so i am imagining my target will be a lot bigger seeing as he doesn't get an army

(and i am already working to reduce that guy's income. i figured out when he gets on and i farm things near him before he does ;)

DeletedUser

Markets ftw?

how often can you balance out your res levels using markets ?
Unless your farming income is below a certain point, not very often.

besides which you need the catapults to keep your barbs in shape. Cat down their HQ, barracks, markets, etc so as to make sure all their points are made of res buildings and warehouse. thats important in worlds where growing barbs have a max point limit.

mattcurr

All the time. And no I dont think my farming would be considered slow.

DeletedUser

besides which you need the catapults to keep your barbs in shape. Cat down their HQ, barracks, markets, etc so as to make sure all their points are made of res buildings and warehouse. thats important in worlds where growing barbs have a max point limit.

That is very inefficient way of farming. I don't want to wait hours to get the same resources I could get in only one. But I'll be glad to let someone like you take care of the :cata:ing.

mattcurr

That is very inefficient way of farming. I don't want to wait hours to get the same resources I could get in only one. But I'll be glad to let someone like you take care of the :cata:ing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really think about this for a good 10 seconds and you may wish to delete that post. Why would it take hours more for me get those res? Since I do do the same thing....

DeletedUser

I would like to know how this is at all inefficient...all you do is knock down the wall then send groups of 4 cats at the barb taking down what needs to be levelled. Meanwhile you can send the lc on their own taking the resources in the same timeframe as they normally would.

Nobody ever said that you need to send the cats with the farming raid. The only slower raid will be the one with rams so that the rams do not die...but even then just send axes with it, it is not like you use them much or at all for farming normally anyway.

DeletedUser

I say that in a competitive area, I cba to level down 500+ pointers that are pretty much full of resources when someone else is going for the same thing. Then again, I'm only thinking about the short term, so I don't know.

DeletedUser

Regardless it would not be an inefficient way of farming, it would just be helping your neighbours more then yourself if you farm less then they do. Also, if your area is that competitive...solve it by taking out the other farmer(s).

Now for your second point of the farms being full resources anyway. All I have to say is that you do not farm enough, and even if you do, knocking down the useless buildings for resources will allow you to farm those barbs more often then you currently are.

edit: Glad you have caught on.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

I say that in a competitive area, I cba to level down 500+ pointers that are pretty much full of resources when someone else is going for the same thing. Then again, I'm only thinking about the short term, so I don't know.

Its the same thing:icon_rolleyes: Hit it with your lc to get res. then send 10 cats + 150 axe + 10 rams.

And if your really need someone to break down why it wouldnt slow down even your short term farming then you should probably leave this conversation and just read for a while.

DeletedUser

I dont think you understood what I meant. If you did, you probably wouldn't have made that statement :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

if its competative area why would the recourses be full?!

DeletedUser

Well let me put it this way... I do get some cats, but once you reach a certain amount, any more is kinda useless, since you have enough to cat anything you need to, and anymore is just going to take up more farmspace, and cut into your amount of rams needlessly.

I'd much rather get a couple extra market levels (They don't take long to build), and use that to balance resources, and also as emergency storage, and to dodge more resources when you come under attack.

I'm pretty sure that's what I meant, although it is kinda late, so I might have muddled a few sentences up...