Advice

DeletedUser

I just wanted to make this so people go give great words of wisdom to the new people of W30. If you have any wise words please post them here.

Dont be noobish and say "Dont mess with my tribe is all you need to know" or something like that. Real good players post stuff like "Build A bunch of LC so you can farm quicker"

DeletedUser

what is a family tribe and also what are academy families or tribes

DeletedUser

don't trust a person called 'prime evil' when he mails you, wanting to be a baron or duke of your tribe

DeletedUser

I disagree

I think the only way to make it in this World is to have a group of people you can trust no matter what.

DeletedUser

don't trust a person called 'prime evil' when he mails you, wanting to be a baron or duke of your tribe

can i b duke of smerfs pl0x?

After what happened to me and a few survivors on W22 my trust wears thin.

DeletedUser

Dont under estimate the importance of your market (at this early stage).

DeletedUser54374

Make sure to clear out your area as soon as BP ends. Take control of the players around you that are not your allies nor tribe members.

DeletedUser

In a mess of blue and purple dots, where does it leave you to expand?

DeletedUser54374

In a mess of blue and purple dots, where does it leave you to expand?

Is this in response to what I had posted? If so, I did not say to make them your allies or make NAPs with them. I said clear out the players near you that are not your allies/tribe members(If you have one near you, and of course you shouldn't or don't need to, but if you do).

DeletedUser

Is this in response to what I had posted? If so, I did not say to make them your allies or make NAPs with them. I said clear out the players near you that are not your allies/tribe members(If you have one near you, and of course you shouldn't or don't need to, but if you do).

No it wasn't a response, more of a question for the 'people who are looking for advice' to think about.

chivalrous knight

Eventually...players will quit and their village become abandon. so we can noble them after they become abandon..

More ever the world is still new, why make enemy instead of friends?

Base on my experience, we still have chance to expand even though we are surrounded by Blue and Purple dots, we just need to be patience, as All Good Things Come From Patience:)

DeletedUser

TRUST KNOWBODY

apart from your pali even your friends will stab you in the back if the price is high enough

build loads of LC skip researching axe and sword and scout just get lc and get farming and then research axe! LC is so important if you have to travel ages for good hauls

chivalrous knight

now the church's influence radius play a key..

if you travel far..your attack strength is less, for those who want to stay long here..

start building archers to defend against farmers... if possible, spear will help too..

using LC to farm is a common tactic....and defend them with spear is also a common counter:)

DeletedUser

now the church's influence radius play a key..

if you travel far..your attack strength is less, for those who want to stay long here..

start building archers to defend against farmers... if possible, spear will help too..

using LC to farm is a common tactic....and defend them with spear is also a common counter:)

Your attack is 100% as long as your village sending the attack is within the church radius.