Advice

HeftySmurf

^ Nice going, Socrates :p

If you're an aggressive type, don't join family tribes especially if they are in your K, makes aggressive farming/nobling a hassle. Plus, most of them fail anyways.
Yes, Socrates was alive when Cars were around

Glutimas Maximus founded Ford in 221 B.C

DeletedUser

When reading the public forums, ignore most of what is said by the regulars around here. :) They will have you convinced that there is no hope in even trying to play the game, because they have already won.
2acv08.png

Oh and don't noble that crappy village right next to your main. You may think it will be helpful to have a village close by, but it takes way too long to develop that village into something useful.

DeletedUser

wouldnt it b smart to noble a village outside your churches radius to expand it out more once u have a church in the second, as in it would b dumb to noble a village inside the your churches radius. i dont know this for sure but thats what i think would make the most sense

DeletedUser

wouldnt it b smart to noble a village outside your churches radius to expand it out more once u have a church in the second, as in it would b dumb to noble a village inside the your churches radius. i dont know this for sure but thats what i think would make the most sense

Nope, nobling a village in the church radius means you don't have to get another one. Which is:

Good.