Aeschylus Prima

DeletedUser

I am very experiet made this new tribe in this world, im from world 11 and world 6 so yeah.

The tribe is called Aeschylus Prima ~AP~ Join today!

DeletedUser

Ok, I'm getting tired of asking, but Really you need to give us more information than that.

What K are you located in?

Who are the leaders?

How many members do you have?

DO YOU ACCEPT REFUGEES??

DeletedUser

its ned so yeah We can accept refugees in some cases, were new so yeah me and my friends, I am the leader, Im in K 48.

DeletedUser

Ok, I'm getting tired of asking, but Really you need to give us more information than that.

What K are you located in?

Who are the leaders?

How many members do you have?

DO YOU ACCEPT REFUGEES??

That is all irrelevant. Can't you see he's obviously very experiet?!?!

DeletedUser

hmm I don't join refugee tribes, sorry. It costs me WAY to many troops. I've done it before.

DeletedUser

Who would ever dare attack the great Pulindar? :lol:

You weren't privy to our super secret hidden attempts to rim him from the rim, but we did try. However, Pulindar held off the full might of iP. He's even got a report to prove it >.>

DeletedUser

post teh reportz

Seriously, they're amazing. He held of hundreds of nuke with just a handful of def. troops. *Bows to Pulinder's mightiness*

Disclaimer: This is not a true story and iP are undefeatable

DeletedUser

*bows* thank you, thank you.

As for the reports, They were truly nothing to me, so I deleted all but one of them, the first. I shall it here. Realize that this was the first, and that while my injuries were minor through the whole thing, I defeated an innumerable multiple more than I lost. I thank my nearly bloodless victory on my Support/Resources/Advice

I received this help from Personal Friends, and from members of the following tribes, Dr. No, SRWS, PuFFiN, MINE, and iP. HMM I think that's about it .... oh well I guess I didn't have as much help as I thought. (47RON1 and [U|E] Really didn't help that much though ... oh well.)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the report.

Subject : [player]thorn is red[/player] attacks [village]359|236[/village]
Sent: 01.01.70 01:00

The Defender has won

Luck:
klee.png

Attacker:[player]thorn is red[/player]
Village: [village]498|427[/village]
Quantity:

unit_ram.png

Losses:

unit_ram.png

Defender:[player]Pulindar[/player]
Village: [village]359|236[/village]
Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_spy.png

Losses:

Haul :

by TW - Report converter

I changed my mind and decided to hide my troop numbers, but feel free to assume that they were tiny.

DeletedUser

and also trust me we dont accept refugees at a certain cost only ones in horrible tribes :D

DeletedUser

Wait so you'll accept refugees that are running away from horrible tribes only?
I usually don't like saying this but I have to in this situation.
Sissies.

DeletedUser

No its becuase in world 11 weve supported all types of refugees and lead to wars that even the refugees didnt want, so i accept them but you know...

DeletedUser

Duh thats why we accept them. Oh dam i just contradicted myself a bit ago, its cuz i wanted that guy to join :)

DeletedUser

Duh thats why we accept them. Oh dam i just contradicted myself a bit ago, its cuz i wanted that guy to join :)