Aeschylus Prima

DeletedUser

Why forget it?
You say I'm wrong then tell me to forget everything?

DeletedUser47143

can i join? im in K45 but my tribe is all noobs...i have almost 900 axes so i can help defend you guys from enemies :)

DeletedUser

wow, I wish I had 900 axes dedicated to defense. I'm good at attacking though, I have 300 spears and 2 rams :)

DeletedUser47143

seriouslly!?! wow, where do you get rams?!? are those these things???:cata:

DeletedUser

No, I don't have any of those, I wish I did. I think maybe if I build my Smithy up I might be able to find out how to build them, but first I want to build up my wall some, right now it's only at lvl 1. I'm hoping to get it up to lvl 3

DeletedUser47143

yeah, my walls are all between 4 and 6, i like to make sure my swords get all the attacking morale they can :)

DeletedUser

you use swords to attack? that's so noobish. I mean come on spears carry SOO much more than swords, how can you seriously farm with them.

Muldie325

You have to attack with swords.. even though they are slower than spears they have good infantry defence, that means they are goiod at killing people who are defending with axemen.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but that was great guys. I mean I really loved that. I laughed a full out fall on the floor laugh. Thanks I love the recruitment forums.

Back in character: Well, so, swords still can't carry anything. Besides everyone knows spears are better against walls because they can throw the spears in and climb over. that means axe don't even help as much against spears as against swords. Plus I just wanna farm people and swords are too heavy for those guys to carry enough. My spears can carry alot more so I can buy more axe to defend.

DeletedUser

I'm waaay better than ALL of you.
I have scouts as defense >:D
My scouts will pwn your swords!

DeletedUser47143

no, havent you ever seen 300?!? spears and swords are best, you fail lolololo84

DeletedUser

Valonsire you are random.
Too random.
*Destroys with scout attacks*