Aeschylus Prima

DeletedUser

you were at war with me from iP too :) remember it's limited to the S's and no more than 50 per attack :)

Also you may use axes for D if you wish.

DeletedUser

I'm saying we're at war Valonsire, and that somehow I've got like 30 incomings .........

BTW thanks for the support against that family tribe guy

DeletedUser

he offered it while I was attacking him too. To be fair though he did hurt my D pretty badly

Muldie325

My first attack has fallen and it seems your defenses have held up.. if it wasn't for that bad luck you would be rimmed..

DeletedUser

My first attack has fallen and it seems your defenses have held up.. if it wasn't for that bad luck you would be rimmed..

Jeez thats unlucky dude. Want me to help? I can send some spears to steal all his resources so then you can finish him off.

DeletedUser

My axe defenses have held against Muldie's great sword attacks!

DeletedUser

only three more days before Muldie's swords hit me, and later tonight Lololololo's spears should hit too, I think I'm going to send a counter attack at both of you. my swords and spears are busy fighting another war, and my axes defending me, so I'll fire some of those other S troops at you.

DeletedUser

Muldie, wanna team up with me to destroy Pulindar? I know we've had "disputes" in the past, but his scout attacks will blow me into chunky smithereens!

Muldie325

Yes let us co ordinate a strike against him, message me ingame

DeletedUser

You will be gone from this world soon Pulindar. Our Snobles will destroy you.

DeletedUser

HA you thought your attacks could beat me??? Here is a sample of your powerful attempt crashing against my axes

Subject : [player]lololololo84[/player] attacks [village]359|236[/village]
Sent: 01.01.70 01:00

The Defender has won

Luck:
klee.png

Attacker:[player]lololololo84[/player]
Village: [village]482|408[/village]
Quantity:

unit_spear.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png

Defender:[player]Pulindar[/player]
Village: [village]359|236[/village]
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:

Haul :

by TW - Report converter

DeletedUser

So...as far as refugees...as best as I can tell...it's a definate maybe that this tribe accepts them. Or am I just too amused by the rest of the thread?