Aggressive barbs and bonuses!!

DeletedUser

Wow - these barbs + bonuses in W46 are troops killers. Usually 20 spears would be ok with 3 or 4 axes in the party when attacking a barb or bonus but I am getting 25/5 still coming back with losses! Anyone figured out the numbers yet? - i.e. how many of each you have to send to ensure no losses

DeletedUser

On W1 Uk server, 20sp + 3 axes would always survive low level barbs

DeletedUser

Most if not all villages will kill at lease one troop if it has a wall. Depends on troop number.
I think it goes like this so you don't lose any. I'm not certain this is just a hypothesis.

Lvl 1 wall you'll need about 70-80 spears w/ Paladin+
Lvl 2 wall you'll need about 140-160 spear w/ Paladin+
Lvl 3 wall+ just keep adding about 70-80 spears w/ Paladin more.

gargareth

Most if not all villages will kill at lease one troop if it has a wall. Depends on troop number.
I think it goes like this so you don't lose any. I'm not certain this is just a hypothesis.

Lvl 1 wall you'll need about 70-80 spears w/ Paladin+
Lvl 2 wall you'll need about 140-160 spear w/ Paladin+
Lvl 3 wall+ just keep adding about 70-80 spears w/ Paladin more.

That sounds about right.

No difference in server except these barbs may (unsure but know uk 1 was really slow barbs) grow faster and so get walls faster.

DeletedUser

They are certainly growing faster than UK1 - and they seem to be building walls earlier but might be wrong on this

DeletedUser

Qhy bother just farm little no-strarters they're normally nearer no-one else farms them so you get max hauls and you get no losses.

DeletedUser13939

Qhy bother just farm little no-strarters they're normally nearer no-one else farms them so you get max hauls and you get no losses.

Lies! I attacked a 70 point guy and lost 25 spears and my paladin, when he had no troops! >:|

DeletedUser

Says the guy who professes not to take much interest in IG stuff :p? Anyway your fault for attacking a 70 person. By no startes I mean 30 and 40 points peeps...

DeletedUser13939

Says the guy who professes not to take much interest in IG stuff :p? Anyway your fault for attacking a 70 person. By no startes I mean 30 and 40 points peeps...

That guy hasn't grown for two to three days, and he's right next to me!

Alot closer than that damn barb. >:|

DeletedUser13939

Well crap, now he's 83 points.

He's on my blacklist! >:|

You know what? I've been able to build a market since day one. I've yet to do it! XD

DeletedUser

Mine's on Lv.2. It's great for shifting all the clay and iron you don't need off in retutn for useful stuff...

DeletedUser13939

I don't have any resources to send off. I keep using them all. :|

DeletedUser13939

That was like the first thing I started running low on! >.<

DeletedUser

What, storing too many packets or something? That's all clay is useful apart from bigger wall and farm levels in a few weeks...

DeletedUser13939

What, storing too many packets or something? That's all clay is useful apart from bigger wall and farm levels in a few weeks...

DK is building wall and recruiting spears and swords.

DK needs to upgrade his farm. :|