Aggressive barbs and bonuses!!

DeletedUser13939

DK don't like horsies. It's very hard for a Dwarf to get on one! So DK is farming people with spears until he gets Axes. DK likes Axes! :D

DeletedUser

Lies! I attacked a 70 point guy and lost 25 spears and my paladin, when he had no troops! >:|

There is no way possible, did it give you a amount of troops the guy had back or was that all of them?
I don't see how you could unless the village had support.

DeletedUser13939

DeletedUser

Strange he should have more points for a high lvl wall? Unless that is the only thing he has. lol.

DeletedUser13939

It might be. Who knows. I'll find out eventually, when I ram it down! XD

frostyfingers

its impossible to have a higher lvl wall with less than 90 points because the minimum requirements for a wall lvl 1 is barrracks lvl 1 and at that point you have at least 100 points...

DeletedUser

Dwarven, why not just scout him and find out his wall level?

DeletedUser

its impossible to have a higher lvl wall with less than 90 points because the minimum requirements for a wall lvl 1 is barrracks lvl 1 and at that point you have at least 100 points...

True and to demolish anything you'd have to have a lvl 15 HQ so some sort of glitch or cheat is the only thing I can think of now is what he may be doing.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser13939

After going back over my reports, and using the simulator, I have come to the only possible conclusion. He is cheating/glitching. Or he has some playing style that keeps his points low, but very unlikely.

My morale on the first attack was 100%, and I had a -0.8% luck. I added all that, plus the troops I used and the ones he had. Calculated, and I didn't get the same results. So I began upping the level of the wall. Finally I got the same results. He HAD to have a level 4 wall. Yet he was below 100 points. As a matter of fact, he is currently at 114 points. I just checked.

So I ask you people of w46 this one question. What the hell?!?! O.O