Aggressive barbs and bonuses!!

DeletedUser

After going back over my reports, and using the simulator, I have come to the only possible conclusion. He is cheating/glitching. Or he has some playing style that keeps his points low, but very unlikely.

My morale on the first attack was 100%, and I had a -0.8% luck. I added all that, plus the troops I used and the ones he had. Calculated, and I didn't get the same results. So I began upping the level of the wall. Finally I got the same results. He HAD to have a level 4 wall. Yet he was below 100 points. As a matter of fact, he is currently at 114 points. I just checked.

So I ask you people of w46 this one question. What the hell?!?! O.O

Honestly I'm not sure, I've never seen anything like that. Something is off with his village. Could there be a virus that can do something like that.

DeletedUser13939

Honestly I'm not sure, I've never seen anything like that. Something is off with his village. Could there be a virus that can do something like that.

I don't know, and I'm to lazy to send in a support ticket. :|

DeletedUser

You had -21.8% luck on the second attack. Did that have anything to do with it???

frostyfingers

well morale shouldn't be huge yet, and he could easily have asked his neighbors for whatever troops they had...

chances are you had bad luck, and he got outside help, otherwise its not much of a mystery as it may only be the fact that he had a pally and outside help...there is no way he had more than a pally...considering his points were too low for a wall or barracks...

DeletedUser13939

Question: How many of you actually clicked the FIRST link? There were a total of THREE spears in his village. I had 100% morale, and -0.8 bad luck. I added all that into the simulator, along with the troops I used, and had to up the wall to level four to get the same result. Don't believe me? Click the link, look at the report, and test it yourself.

DeletedUser

That is got to be the reason... unless the troops get into an argument in the village and just start killing each other.

DeletedUser

Or maybe COnfuzzled has made a bug on that villy so that everyone's troops die on it apart from his... :S

DeletedUser74079

i sent 100 axe at a barb and came back 1 loss :0 i reckons a noob spiked it....

DeletedUser51138

I always thought there was also a random factor involved when caluclating battles (a small one at least)... hm...