Ai <3 <3 <3

DeletedUser57711

Hmm who should I annoy to have you and enark change places

*muses*

no we like the start this mod has made so can't have her lol. we only just got rid of a nightmare don't want to have to start again

DeletedUser

Too bad, Ai mods w29

plus enark isn't that bad, he never talks at all, besides to infract you really =P

DeletedUser

-muses on how best to capitalise on this-

Bribe war!

-waits expectantly-

DeletedUser

Bribes huh...

Honestly Ai I think bribing the elders would work better to have you transfered back to us

jeez this is tiring go and back and forth between all the Ai threads =P

DeletedUser

I thought this was my new hobby. :/

And hahah @ support card. Win.

@ Lewder - You only get one Merit. That is why it is Merit. Singular. Same with flaw. :icon_razz:

Well I get two noa >:

Too bad, Ai mods w29

plus enark isn't that bad, he never talks at all, besides to infract you really =P

We need a mod who communicates a lot so the forums don't die.

And yes, we should make an AI subforum. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Because we need mentally stable mods, otherwise we'll send them insane immediately :D

DeletedUser

Because we need mentally stable mods,

Well. You ain't got that here!

-tosses crystallised pieces of mind around like confetti-

The Lewder said:
otherwise we'll send them insane immediately :D

Technically they'd be the easiest ones to turn insane. Hard to turn the crazy crazier. :icon_twisted:

@ Coda - Trust me though, no forum needed me more than w29 did at the start. >)
But they are now all beautiful little koalas! They make me proud. Daw.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well I think technically we don't need a mod. But if we have to have one you seem to fit the bill OK so far...you seem to be able to see some shades of grey and not only black and white. The last thing we needed was a "whips and chains" mod...

DeletedUser

-nods solemly, whilst eeever so carefully nudging handcuffs outta sight with foot-

Eh. You'll find, as w29 did, that I'm a fairly laid back person. Context s'everything, and I try to take it into account as much as possible. Except for the extreme swearing and r/l insults (when serious). I ain't got much any patience for that rot.

Anything else... m'willing to mail the poster and check what the intentions were, before dealing with it, if uncertain and think it's inappropriate. :)

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well I don't think anyone likes the RL insults much darl...swearing I can live with up to a point

DeletedUser

Heh. Yah. Juuust making my position clear from ze start. So there's no confusion.

We should all get along like a thatched cottage burning to the ground on a Summer's eve. \o/

DeletedUser

Well. You ain't got that here!

-tosses crystallised pieces of mind around like confetti-

Technically they'd be the easiest ones to turn insane. Hard to turn the crazy crazier. :icon_twisted:

@ Coda - Trust me though, no forum needed me more than w29 did at the start. >)
But they are now all beautiful little koalas! They make me proud. Daw.

You have a point.

We need you more though.

Heh. Yah. Juuust making my position clear from ze start. So there's no confusion.

We should all get along like a thatched cottage burning to the ground on a Summer's eve. \o/

That's definately AI. Being subtly pessimistic in an optimistic fashion.

well I think technically we don't need a mod. But if we have to have one you seem to fit the bill OK so far...you seem to be able to see some shades of grey and not only black and white. The last thing we needed was a "whips and chains" mod...

Yep, very true.

DeletedUser

She was ours first o.o and shall be ours again

And Darkan Code geass (C.C.) > Bleach
FMA > Code Geass
I got bored of it. I gave it a try up to the 15th episode :\

http://i40.tinypic.com/125i155.png
125i155.png

I didn't know what to do besides having a blue-haired theme...
It has a fail-safe system :)

darkaniken2

She was ours first o.o and shall be ours again

And Darkan Code geass (C.C.) > Bleach
She's ours now.

And I agree. Has you seen my Lelouch sig? Tis be rotator.

And for the record, Kallen > C.C. anyway.