All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

We are closing the gap yes, but they made the gap, so I don't know if the argument is worth trowing out there :D. Not that I'm not happy about it, but I won't cheer untill they have a gap to close :D. We'll make it happen! GO LEGION GO.

DeletedUser

well more then what there teaching in Hawks by what i hear

actually we are learning quite alot... having blue dole out punishments with her whip is quite the motivator :icon_wink:

We are closing the gap yes, but they made the gap, so I don't know if the argument is worth trowing out there :D. Not that I'm not happy about it, but I won't cheer untill they have a gap to close :D. We'll make it happen! GO LEGION GO.

Only 99% more to go :)

DeletedUser

hahahhahaha more punishment ... maybe she will show u her big blue ... well ill let u use your imagination and enjoy her big blue ...

DeletedUser

LMAO!! Bad boys, the both of you. Luckily for you, you're good at being bad. Now for talking like that you're NOT coming to my cellar for a while. :icon_wink:

My Tribal Wars cellar, that is. See? It's TW related, not spam. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You haven't come down to your cellar for a long time as well. I'm still hanging here!

DeletedUser81101

we dont need you to post that here... everyone is quite capable of clicking the "ranking" button ingame

DeletedUser

we dont need you to post that here... everyone is quite capable of clicking the "ranking" button ingame

no shit sherlock :icon_rolleyes:

But we can't go back in time and see the progress now can we unless we keep track of it now can we...

this is not meant for just one weeks or one month this is probably gonna be over the course of the next 3 months or however long it takes for you guys to catch up (which I doubt you ever...no offense)

DeletedUser

@ Drunkie: Wrong is what this topic is all about.

@ hrgos: not too tame, I hope ;)

@ GA: maybe once a week stats?

DeletedUser81101

I think the PnPs should have a dedicated "player-made statistics" tab...
ie the forum would look like this:

w33 Recruitment & Applying to tribes
w33 General Discussion
w33 Statistics

DeletedUser

1 hawks 262.453.281 269.700.759 62
2 legion 255.073.899 263.981.732 56