All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

Its the points of the top 40 players in both tribes.

just so we see that the gap is getting a bit larger.

DeletedUser81101

more players = more nobling = more points...

LEGION is still well ahead on ave. points per player & village :)

and ODA, ODD & ODT

so out of the 9 rankings, LEGION is ahead in 5 :p

DeletedUser

since dec 2 (my last count)

legion 206 1k barb conquers
hawks 748 1k barb conquers

it's obvious hawks will grow at a faster rate, 1500+500 villas being built, will get you points. I think comparing points will change nothing after now unless war stats are compared at the same time.

DeletedUser

putting stats for short periods of times where an op was carried out, is pretty useless, but you already knew that.

DeletedUser81101

and we are back to the same point in every other thread :|

DeletedUser

what else is there to talk about other than stats though? remove that and the forum's dead ... except for spam central ofc, blue's bar is very successful :D

DeletedUser

more players = more nobling = more points...

LEGION is still well ahead on ave. points per player & village :)

and ODA, ODD & ODT

so out of the 9 rankings, LEGION is ahead in 5 :p

:icon_razz:

I apologize clifford...it seems my post was meant for someone else...

at least it shall be put to good use and save me from writing to much lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was waiting for this actually. :icon_razz:

never seems to fail... in almost every world in almost any stage...when ever the #1 loses the #1 spot they immediately say...

"oh yeah...well we may have lost our #1 spot but we still have the #1 ODA spot"

and then when thats lost they immediately jump to their #1 OD spot (which is really just a reflection of the new #1 tribe ODA really)

and then when that is lost they usually then jump to their TW stats OD or ODA if that is still left over...sigh.

S.S.D.W.

seems as If Ditm managed to do 2 out of three all in one post...

As far as the average points per player...all that means is that when a player of your quits (which they will inevitably do) it will hurt alot more then when a player of ours quits (on average). When the two tribes average points per player are so close it has pretty much nothing to do with the quality of said tribe.

as with the average point per village that has almost nothing to do with tribal quality either. especially on this world where the nobles are so cheap. you are right in the fact that a lower points per village average does indicate barb nobling...however that does not conclusively indicate poor tribe quality...

As for the ODA...you are leading...for now... :icon_twisted:

1 Legion Palatinae 1.065,08 Mio.
2 Hawk Knights 888,30 Mio.

As for ODD...you will probably be leading for quite some time unless (knock on wood) your tribe disbands.

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Legion Palatinae 1.450,21 Mio.
2 Hawk Knights 967,23 Mio.

And as for your ODT being so high...

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Legion Palatinae 2.515,29 Mio.
2 Hawk Knights 1.855,52 Mio.

over half the difference is due to your ODD which is only an indication of how well you guys stack and lets be honest here...about 1/3 of your ODD comes from one member...a member that isn't even there (not belittling the achievement as it is still a big achievement however it is not as great as ODA) and with your ODA 1/10 come from that same member. Now I'm not saying that your OD growth won't be high but what i'm trying to point out here is the fact that (in my opinion) Legions days holding the #1 ODA achievement are numbered. i'm not saying it will happen tomorrow...nor in a week or 2 weeks...not even in a month or two...but in around 6 months time if trends continue HAWKs will overcome LEGION....and in that time those barbs we so infamously grabbed will be growing as well and with that so will our tribal village point average.

DeletedUser81101

GA you missed one simple point.. I never said "oh we may have lost #1 points but we still have..."

I was just stating, that losing #1 to a bigger tribe is no biggie. ANd throwing afew other stats in their because I can

baseball2009star

Legion is still very alive, and definitly still throwing punches back, we grew a little taller than them but that doesn't mean they can't beat us down. Let's keep hitting them hard and let the best side win! I look forward to the challenge =)

DeletedUser

Guess your talking about detox winning this world then baseball :D

DeletedUser

if you do the maths we are gaining on you and closing the gap

we have gained by 59450

thanks for doing the math on it...I was to lazy :icon_razz:

anyways yes you are...so 60000/4.3 million is equal to?

eh I'll guesstimate around 1%... a far ways to go but a gain nonetheless I guess :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1.3825581395348837209302325581395% just to make sure we are clear