All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

I never said hawks got to number 1 only because of the merge and barb nobling. What I did say, they would not be number 1 today without the merge (which was during the hawks/legion war unlike previous merges) and they would not be number 1 today without the ridiculous difference in the number of barb noblings.

Reply to what I say ddrmax, you are throwing out things like stats which are yes very valid but do not in any way refute what I said, it just makes your argument weak. I'm not flaming you btw, I'm just giving you a piece of advice that you can use in any facet of life.

Yes but I do not think Legion would be number 1 without their merge with Who ? . Look at the council of legion , then their big players . Then remember how much bigger they were than anyone else when they merged.

@ GAThe worst merge I would not say was the Legion/Detox merge since it wasnt a merge. It was meant to be both tribes changing with legion being the frontline tribe lead by PZa7 and their council with detox the backline tribe lead by mrclean and either yut yau / wesgan or both cannot remember.

Also I remember legion doing very well after we merged with eachother , especially the guys in the north they had been taking ks from you up until recently ...

1. Legion would not be #1, maybe not even exist if it wasn't for 2 past mergers.
2. Legion would not be #1 if it didn't sit there for months eating up barbs while the rest of the world was warring.
3. Legion would not exist if it wasn't for a past Detox leader.

We can say alot about every tribe. The fact is Hawks have taken the lead, they have increased the gap and I find you trying to belittle that with "They wouldn't be #1 w/out the merging and barb nobling" when Legion has done the exact same thing, and have even nobled more barbs overall (Even if those stats aren't all that accurate, the gap in between is considerably large)

So I guess you can grab stats of Hawks nobling alot more barbs than Legion has in the past 3 months? Well I was hoping the stats I posted above of +4mil points over Legion would shut you up about that, because lets see .. A tribe that can Pwn the enemy and noble more barbs than them while doing it, that just makes you look bad, amigo.

Nice points dom :)

Legion was smart though consolidating them ks and getting 100% core dominance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but that has nothing to do with what I said. I never talked about how legion got to number 1. I didn't really say anything that actually required argument and some of hawks already admitted it to be true.

I didn't say hawks didn't deserve the number 1 spot, I didn't say hawks are a bunch of barb nobling noobs, I didn't say hawks wasn't doing well in the war.

I said you can't say hawks went to war with legion and knocked it off the number 1 spot, because that simply is not true. I gave 2 reasons for it, neither of which are opinions, both are flat out facts, facts that noone can argue with. I don't understand why you guys are making a fuss out of it. Unless you can tell me the two statements I mentioned are incorrect, I really don't get why you guys are arguing with me :/

DeletedUser

but that has nothing to do with what I said. I never talked about how legion got to number 1. I didn't really say anything that actually required argument and some of hawks already admitted it to be true.

I didn't say hawks didn't deserve the number 1 spot, I didn't say hawks are a bunch of barb nobling noobs, I didn't say hawks wasn't doing well in the war.

I said you can't say hawks went to war with legion and knocked it off the number 1 spot, because that simply is not true. I gave 2 reasons for it, neither of which are opinions, both are flat out facts, facts that noone can argue with. I don't understand why you guys are making a fuss out of it. Unless you can tell me the two statements I mentioned are incorrect, I really don't get why you guys are arguing with me :/

The reason hawks are number 1 are for three reasons.

1. Barb nobling
2.E=mc2 recruiting
3. 4 million plus conquers of legion past 3 months

I am agreeing with you but just saying that before staining hawk's name look at how Legion got to number 1 :)

That is all

DeletedUser

that's the thing, I wasn't staining hawk's name! I even said that it seems to be a good strategy in this world to noble barbs!

as for legion being number 1, I can't agree with you that it was through barb nobling or merges.

Legion's merge with watch! was necessary, since watch! lost both its leaders around the exact same time.

Legion's merge with who? is spoils of war. Legion was doing the best out of the tribes fighting who? which led to mutual respect between legion and who? which led to the merge. What Legion did with who? was exactly what a tribe deserving the number 1 rank does.

DeletedUser

that's the thing, I wasn't staining hawk's name! I even said that it seems to be a good strategy in this world to noble barbs!

as for legion being number 1, I can't agree with you that it was through barb nobling or merges.

Legion's merge with watch! was necessary, since watch! lost both its leaders around the exact same time.

Legion's merge with who? is spoils of war. Legion was doing the best out of the tribes fighting who? which led to mutual respect between legion and who? which led to the merge. What Legion did with who? was exactly what a tribe deserving the number 1 rank does.

Yes but you could say hawks V E=mc2 was the same .

Hawks' spoils of war you see.

And never ever ever ever ever say I even said that it seems to be a good strategy in this world to noble barbs! . Dont make me whip you :icon_wink:. dont encourage you will see in my next blog that the barb nobling in this world is ridiculous compared to other worlds.

You could say if detox merged with hawks that it was necessary since Detox have so small members.

You see ? you can always make excuses but in the end we are all the same.

Except barb noblers that dont do anything urgh. at least noble barbs and send them to support your allies :)

DeletedUser

Yes but you could say hawks V E=mc2 was the same .
Hawks' spoils of war you see.

yes! I agree, I never said it was wrong of them to merge with e=mc, like I said there wasn't a single negative thing that I said about them! which is why I get confused when ppl get upset over what I said :/

And never ever ever ever ever say I even said that it seems to be a good strategy in this world to noble barbs! . Dont make me whip you :icon_wink:. dont encourage you will see in my next blog that the barb nobling in this world is ridiculous compared to other worlds.

I know :icon_cry: unfortunately there really is no penalty to ppl nobling barbs extensively, which is why I said changing the morale system would simply encourage barb noblers and would make their strategy even more sound!

You could say if detox merged with hawks that it was necessary since Detox have so small members.

I've been wondering when we are going to see this :p

DeletedUser

LMAO Rich. One of these days I'll set you straight on the E=MC/Hawks merger. But not today. :)

And you can't whip hrgos the way I can so you'd better think of another threat....

I do agree that overall in many aspects our tribe and Legion are similar.

DeletedUser

you failed to understand what I said, and replied with wrong stats and complete utter BS. The core of your tribe alone doesn't get you the rank 1 spot. wake up.

Actually depending on how large and strong your core is...it's only your core that get you the rank one spot.

if your core consists of 40 players then you core is the only thing that gets you there :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Actually depending on how large and strong your core is...it's only your core that get you the rank one spot.

if your core consists of 40 players then you core is the only thing that gets you there :icon_razz:

I wasn't talking generally GA, hawks wldn't be number 1 if you even take away the pherion account alone, so I'm pretty sure the core players alone won't get it the number 1 rank :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

same can be said for bilouwanadoo ;)

and detox are not merging with hawks .

I am not duke of detox speak to mrclean if you believe it would happen .

Am just giving you a scenario . :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

same can be said for bilouwanadoo ;)

so? that wasn't exactly what we were talking about. In response to me saying the hawks that initially went to war was not the same as the hawks that attained the number 1 rank, LH said it was the same core and I said the core alone cldn't be the number 1 rank tribe (and thus how the merge was a major factor in hawks gaining the top 1 rank).

and detox are not merging with hawks .

I am not duke of detox speak to mrclean if you believe it would happen .

Am just giving you a scenario . :icon_neutral:

I believe you, I just thought you were preparing us for an upcoming merge, my bad ^_^

DeletedUser

Yes but the core of Hawks are the ones who has kept that tribe going . Just like the core of legion holds up the whole legion tribe. The same sentence could be used for legion , thus why i said bilou. The merge helped yes but they are catching up on watch and who? mergers :)

DeletedUser

*sigh* once again, that has nothing to do with what I was saying ... I never said hawks merged more than legion ... I repeat, I included no opinions in anything I said, I simply pointed out to some facts. The legion/watch or legion/who? merges were before this war started and thus do not affect the statement: "that noone can come up and say hawks went to war with the number 1 tribe and knocked it off the number 1 rank". this has been blown waay out of proportion. It's really a very simple claim :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yes I know what you said you said reason hawks are number 1 are because they merged and barb nobled .

Overall , they are still up 4 million points in 3 months which is alot of points :)

DeletedUser

now please don't misunderstand what I will say next, I'm not saying that 4mil figure is not significant/impressive and ect ect. But:

Side 1:
Tribes: HAWKS
Side 2:
Players: IFeelYou

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 509
Side 2: 22
Difference: 487

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,222,155
Side 2: 179,333
Difference: 4,042,822

chart

as you can see out of the 4.3, 4 million are from the IFY account, which I'm sure you can agree was an exceptionally rare situation ...

and here's the figures for last month:
Side 1:
Tribes: HAWKS
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 272
Side 2: 276
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 2,226,133
Side 2: 2,192,500
Difference: 33,633

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hrgos your wrong :)

They took 9 million off you with you taking 5 million . 4million of that was from IFY.

Yes you could say the 4million lead is form IFY but then every caps a cap .

Like Cliff said earlier they were letting the gas off detox and going back to focussing on the north and now they are stalemate.

Then here is detox's response :)

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 44
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 1,089,640
Side 2: 375,368
Difference: 714,272

chart

Here is the impressive stats detox are beating LKJ , but together we are loosing to them :)

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX, HAWKS, TW
Side 2:
Tribes: LKJ

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 32
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 174,791
Side 2: 241,592
Difference: 66,801

chart

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I didn't really understand what you meant here:

Hrgos your wrong :)

They took 9 million off you with you taking 5 million . 4million of that was from IFY.

Yes you could say the 4million lead is form IFY but then every caps a cap .

that kinda sounds like you are agreeing, how am I wrong?

DeletedUser

sounded like how you said the 4million was the total hawks conquers of legion not the overall difference .

You like the bottom stats am adding that to my blog :D :p

DeletedUser

nop. that's not what I meant :)

but yeah, the LKJ bit is priceless. suits you right for saying they're not worthy allies :icon_biggrin: