All New Paladin Weapon

DeletedUser

Dont get your ____ in a knot..

Knotted _____ sounds like a new paladin weapon.... OMG look what I found!

WARNING may contain potential spelling mistakes as I didn't have my regular proof readers.[spoil]
2whm62x.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Aww how cute, It's nice to see your still holding a grudge because I simply left your tribe. :lol:

Just my tribe?
how about
o_O
Azura
o_O again
!UN!
Reborn
Core

thats more then just leaving my tribe....

DeletedUser

Howey, do you know know whut font was used in the making of those awesome ZOMG NEW PALLY WEAPONZ reports? I want to make one but can't figure it out >.<

DeletedUser

Meh, iz k ^_^
Thank you anyways.

I tried but it came out crap. But it's the thought that counts >:-( ... so pl0x pardon the poor quality of this next report :)

307qkav.jpg

DeletedUser

Howey, do you know know whut font was used in the making of those awesome ZOMG NEW PALLY WEAPONZ reports? I want to make one but can't figure it out >.<

If I give away my secrets my life would be useless... :icon_sad:

Since you twisted my wrists ill tell. No fonts needed 10 easy steps!!!!

[spoil]
Step 1. Find a Your paladin has found something.
Step 2. Get idea's for new weapons from !UN! Skype room, All works Copyrighted by howey inc.
Step 3. I use Opera (but it should also work in Firefox I just don't know how to run Firebug(oh and opera rules)) Right-click the name of the weapon for starters and go down to and say Go Go Gadget Dragon fly and click on Inspect-Element (thats a LEFT click BTW :p).
Step 4. You'll notice a small window open up on the bottom of the page, if your on a netbook your screwed as it takes up 50% of the window. :icon_cry: In this window you will see the name of the current weapon surrounded by other HTML code, double click the name and enter what ever you please.
Step 5. You will notice the Report has 5 paragraphs of text, you will also see that above and below where you are in Dragon Fly(the window on the bottom) there are 5 <p> tags which mean paragraphs, so in each of these will be each paragrah in the text above some are also hidden in Italicized <i> tags for instance the weapon name and what it does.
Step 6. After all changes hit the red X on the Dragonfly window(the one on the bottom :icon_razz:)
Step 7. Take a screen shot i just use the printscren key one my computer but remember to say 'Go Go Gadget Screen Shot!"
Step 8. hopefully you can finish it from here if not, im very helpful ill tell you. Open your favourite photo editing software I use the TOP of the line only available to the government software MSPaint or Gpaint while I'm on Linux. Paste the photo crop the photo and then upload the photo, GO GO Gadget Photo upload!!!
Step 9. ????????
Step 10. Profit!!

This can be used for good or bad :wink wink: But remember with great power comes great responsibility All you have to do, is to decide what you are going to do in the time that has been given to you...
[/spoil]

Btw while writing this you made me forget about my toast in the toaster which then burnt :( you owe me 4 pieces of bread.

DeletedUser

Yay, thank you! for NorvilleRoger's Guide To Better Pally Weaponz That Will Piss Off Your Enemies!! I can't wait to get to number 10 ^_^

Step 7. Take a screen shot i just use the printscren key one my computer but remember to say 'Go Go Gadget Screen Shot!" .

Pfft, please. Don't insult me. I already say that. Just.... nothing ever happens :-(

Btw while writing this you made me forget about my toast in the toaster which then burnt :( you owe me 4 pieces of bread.

Me give you 4 pieces of bread? Never >.<

Repinski

Just my tribe?
how about
o_O
Azura
o_O again
!UN!
Reborn
Core

thats more then just leaving my tribe....

o_O - Was CLEAN at the time and we were attempting to disband Azura for lols

Azura - Um nublet, I was leading a disband expedition for lols that failed, Failminator found some common sense that day (not much but some) which is very hard to believe but true.

o_O - Envy at the time, the merged form of CLEAN and Envy, two very hyped premades, and I spoke with Will (Your our BUFFET) and Skunk15 and they understood why I was leaving perfectly.

!UN! - We have a whole topic on this.

REBORN - Dom disbanded, you can hardly say I left.

CORE - I hit delete and left the world. Again get your facts straight.

Now Howey babez, it is completely obvious I only truly left one tribe, yours, without the council's consent. And only left 2 tribes in my w48 career. And yes, Luke and Freaky both knew I was hitting delete.

Now shall we get back on topic before I bust out my own Pally weapon and make a mockery of you like I always do? (Yes I tend to get cocky in my flames, get over it.)

[/rant end]

DeletedUser

o_O - Was CLEAN at the time and we were attempting to disband Azura for lols

Azura - Um nublet, I was leading a disband expedition for lols that failed, Failminator found some common sense that day (not much but some) which is very hard to believe but true.

o_O - Envy at the time, the merged form of CLEAN and Envy, two very hyped premades, and I spoke with Will (Your our BUFFET) and Skunk15 and they understood why I was leaving perfectly.

!UN! - We have a whole topic on this.

REBORN - Dom disbanded, you can hardly say I left.

CORE - I hit delete and left the world. Again get your facts straight.

Now Howey babez, it is completely obvious I only truly left one tribe, yours, without the council's consent. And only left 2 tribes in my w48 career. And yes, Luke and Freaky both knew I was hitting delete.

Now shall we get back on topic before I bust out my own Pally weapon and make a mockery of you like I always do? (Yes I tend to get cocky in my flames, get over it.)

[/rant end]

n2203816724_24435.jpg

By the way you missed it Rep,
decided to hit delete the other day,
but sadly had to go back for something from my notebook and just happened to see that Xaia was attacking me.